Honda of Turnersville

3400 Route 42, Turnersville, NJ 08012

New 888-479-6009
Used 888-484-0919
Service 866-375-0825

As a part of the Turnersville AutoMall and Penske Automotive Group, We've Got You Covered!

Great experience from start to finish

by from Mantua, NJ |

We came back to Honda of Turnersville for our THIRD Honda, Odyssey! George Braun was awesome, friendly, knowledgable, and helpful. George stayed late to show us the features on our new Odyssey! I will be recommending him to everyone I know. It's not just the sales department that is amazing. The service department is just as incredible. All of our Hondas have been serviced here. Even when they are extremely busy, they always have my car serviced quickly. They always keep me informed while my vehicle is being serviced. Everyone at Honda of Turnersville ALWAYS greets me politely, and as though I'm a great priority to them. And THAT is GREAT customer service! Thank you Honda of Turnersville! My family and I are customers for life!

Great service, great car

by from Berwyn, pa |

Terrific experience. Great team, lots of help, no pressure, great price. Love my car.

Very Good Experience!

by from Moorestown, NJ |

This is my third Honda car but my first experience at Honda of Turnersville. I am glad that I made the 25 minute drive! Everyone that I came in contact with was pleasant and helpful. I really appreciated the "no-pressure" style of my salesperson Frank Stella. He was knowledgeable and patient with my questions. I would definitely recommend Frank and this dealership to anyone.

great experience ! 3rd Honda

by from Williamstown ,nj |

I have dealt with Chris Davis at turnersville Honda through 3 cars now! Great experience every time..he is very helpful and super patient ,considering I'm super picky and indecisive!..this past transaction Chris contacted me to let me know that the car I had wanted (a fully loaded Honda fit) had just arrived and he was sure it was for me! He was right! I drove right over to look at it and decided right there without a test drive! The transaction went great and the team was super helpful when I was upset about a few minor details! They fixed it promptly sent away a happy girl with her new purple car.I recommend Chris Davis for any and all auto mall transactions! He tells it like it is and gives you the best options without ever feeling pressured! I'll be back in 3 years(give or take)!..

Honda is not that car any more

by from Sewell, NJ |

We bought the 2014 Honda accord sport from this dealer and I felt like its my mistake. I had a quote from Honda Vineland, NJ and they are offering a good price plus two years service for free. I gave my business to this dealer because he is local and he pays local tax and helps community but they don't do any good to you. We found the car has problem with the brake after second day of our purchase and we took it to the dealer. My husband got nervous and he decided to buy extended warranty(5 years/60K) on it. I don't agree that if you pay top dollar to buy a Honda and you still have to pay for warranty for first 5 years. I talked to dealer about it and they seems they don't want to do any extra effort to make customer happy. My advise is make sure you look around before you trust on Honda and there are some Honda dealers who offers better deal plus Honda care for first two years for free.

Best experience ever!

by from Voorhees, Nj |

We just bought Honda Odyssey from Honda of Turnersville, it was the easiest transaction ever. I called them on the phobe ot see what models and colors they had. They gave me the best price for rhe car on the phone before I evern came into the place. I had checked on line for the price of the car and what I should pay. They gave me that price on the phone. We did not have to go in and haggle and go back and forth. It was the best experience I ever had in buying a car. I will not go any where else in the future. They were all so nice and easy to deal wih. If you need a car, go there and you will not be disappointed.

Excellent customer service

by from West Berlin, NJ |

My customer service rep, Rob, was professional and understanding, taking care to explain what was needed to keep my beloved 2001 Honda Accord in good shape. All employees were friendly, especially the shuttle driver, Vanessa. Facilities were clean, complimentary coffee was welcome, and my car runs great! Very happy with the service, as usual. I have been taking my car to this dealership for service since I bought it almost 14 years ago. Looking forward to another 160,000+ miles.

Poor salesperson prevented sale

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

We're rethinking about switching to a Honda. Our salesperson was Kevin Moore and despite initially appearing as a nice young man he quickly soured my experience with this dealer. Besides being dismissive to my concerns he was more interested in showing me the vehicle the way that HE wanted to show it to me. Almost the entire time he was on his smartphone showing more interest in IT than in selling me a car. He briefly gave us an overview of the car and then took us out for a test drive, where his know-it-all attitude continued to turn us off - especially that he was wrong on several occasions and didn't even have he grace to admit it. His managers did seem to want us to buy from them - they came in a fair amount lower than an already good deal that we had - but we left preferring to pay more with someone that actually valued us as customers. If he had treated us differently we would definitely have purchased the car from them.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Galloway, NJ |

My husband and I have been dealing with Honda of Turnersville for a few years we bought our new cars there. Never had any issues with them. Their employees always pleasant & knowledgeable. Last month I had a bad experience with another Automotive Repair Shop. I brought my car to Honda for them to check why I was still having issues with my car. Kyle and Dan were great and got my problems resolved. Thank you !

Horrible horrible service.,

by from Phila pa |

The worst honda dealership ever been at. Went in for simple oil change and tire rotation. And Mike the Mickey Mouse supervisor charged me 124.00. Saying something about special oil. When I ask he said its on usually 79.00 he cutting me a break. You will only pay 69.00 I ask let me see where it says 79.00. He could have said 100.00. Or anything. But he acted in a hurry so I showed him the receipts Fromm the other Honda places I been at. Princeton Honda, Burlington Honda,and how they did not charge for rotating the tirs. On top of labor fee. He said about the oil that the other honda dealers are using cheap oil. Really. That's your answer. Word of mouth. And I have a bad taste for that poor excuse. And turnersville Honda. The worst dealership. Burlington is unremarkable way nicer, cleaner, and gives you the costumer attention.. Same as mike piazza honda in Bensalem and Princeton honda. Way way better. Next I ll take the extra drive....

Great Sales Experience

by from Haddon, NJ |

Great Experience! Great Sales Team! I want to thank John Seydak for providing one of the best car purchasing experiences I have ever had. He was very professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. My purchase included a trade and I was in and out the door in under 90 minutes. Great Deal! Thanks John!!!!!!