Hyundai of Turnersville

3400 Rt. 42, Turnersville, NJ 08012

New 888-432-2250
Used 888-450-1067
Service 888-461-9846

As a part of the Turnersville AutoMall and Penske Automotive Group, We've Got You Covered!

Knowlegable Pro's got me the car/deal that I need

by from Blackwood, NJ |

This is the 3rd Sonata that we have purchased from Tom C. and his team of professionals. They handled every step of the process from friendly greeting, to reviewing of their extensive inventory, to walking my wife and I through the deal paperwork, to finally sitting in the car that had the right color combinations and amenities we were looking for. Brian even programed my I-phone to match up with the Blue Tooth. During my scheduled maintenances, I enjoy visiting the sales floor and checking in with Tom and his guys to see what new things Hyundai is coming up with. I know it may seem like a trite thing to say, but I really do feel like part of the Hyundai family. So if you are looking for an painless way to purchase your next vehicle, stop in and see Tom C. you will be glad you did........

Bait and Switch

by from Atco, NJ |

My fiance and I were interested in an Accent we saw online and contacted the Online Manager (Michele Ruta). She responded with pricing and we set up a time to go in and check the car out. We had a specific car in mind, this was the car we emailed about (it was a manual transmission...), and this is the car we wished to see. A man named David called my fiance to confirm our appointment on the day of (May 6, 2014). No mention of specifics, just time and yes we'll be there...so we drive to Turnersville, meet up with David, and find out the car was sold the night before. We were very disappointed of course. Had we known, we would have never driven out there. Then David tried to push us on other cars but we knew what we wanted, they didn't have any other manual Accents, so we left. I emailed Michele to let her know our frustration with our experience. She had the nerve to email me back today and say that David told her that my fiance said we didn't have a specific car in mind and that we wanted to see all the Accents. Complete, outright LIE. I will NEVER go back to this dealership (and I was a repeat customer - had an 08 Accent from here that we intended to trade in). Needless to say, we went to Burns Hyundai in Marlton, got the car we wanted with no problems whatsoever. Don't even waste your time with these people in Turnersville. Typical bait and switch nonsense that you would typically expect from a buy here pay here...

Hyundai of Turnersville responded to this review

May 8, 2014

Gabriel - I apologize for your experience here at Hyundai of Turnersville. This is not how we normally conduct business. We made a mistake and then compounded it with poor internal communication. We're very sorry for how this was handled and will work towards improving our internal processes. We hope you enjoy your new Hyundai Accent... they are great cars. Kyle Smith Sales Manager (856)649-7500

Totally painless and enjoyable experience

by from Collingswood, NJ |

This past weekend, we purchased our second Hyundai from Hyundai of Turnersville. Anthony and Sab were very professional, explaining the many new features that are available on the Tuscon. I am very satisfied with the entire experience.

Won't go anywhere else!

by from Williamstown, NJ |

This is my fourth Hyundai purchase from Hyundai of Turnersville. Every time I go to the dealership the salesmen, managers and other staff are friendly and welcoming! They really take care of their customers by taking the time to explain the details of the car and answer any questions that they may have. Hyundai of Turnersville always has a wide variety of cars to choose from and stand by their name. I never felt overwhelmed or unsure of a purchase due to the comfortability of the environment. I won't go anywhere else and I highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used car!

Should a saleman criticize then yell as you leave?

by from Willliamstown, NJ |

Never have we been treated so poorly as a customer at any time, anywhere. While reviewing the paperwork for proposed deals, the salesperson Anthony made smart remarks and criticized what we said. When we informed Anthony that we were leaving, he literally stood up, while shaking the paper work in our direction, started yelling and walking away. He continued yelling as we walked out! We have a business and know that customers can be trying at times, but never were we rude to Anthony or anyone else at this Dealership!! This obnoxious behavior led to us walking out. Yesterday, we purchased a Hyundai from another dealer for less money; every person we dealt with was totally professional and courteous from the beginning to the end! If you want harrassment while you are trying to buy your car, Turnersville hyundai is the place to go. Even after I sent my complaint (when asked for feedback), NO ONE had the courtesy to respond to my email or call me.I guess they don't know professionalism or customer courtesy!!!!

Manager

by from Brooklyn,NY |

Very good,very friendly and very reliable. I would recommend them to friends.