BMW of Turnersville

3400 Route 42, Turnersville, NJ 08012

New 866-843-1946
Used 866-504-7455
Service 888-473-8750

As a part of the Turnersville AutoMall and Penske Automotive Group, We've Got You Covered!

Purchaser2013

by from Lindenwold, NJ |

I purchased a used 2013 BMW 320 XI and I simply "LOVE IT"...My sales person Robert Rose was absolutely wonderful. He was not the typical pushy salesman that you would normally get at a dealership. Robert was very patient and took the time to see what kind of car I was interested in and helped me get the best find while still being within my budget. I traded in my old 2006 Honda and walked out with a 2013 Beamer. My overall experience there was great. Everyone was very helpful.. I am already recommending my friends to stop in and take a look. Thanks Rob!!! Mrs. Black

November 4, 2013

Hi Mrs. Black! BMW of Turnesville would like to take a minute and thank you for your postive feedback. We do everything we can to make customers like yourself have a wondeful experience from start to finish. We are so glad to add you as a member of the BMW family. From all of us here, Thank you! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Service - Outstanding service

by from Turnersville, NJ |

Great service experience. The dealer went above and beyond.

The Most Incredible Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Montgomery County, PA |

I approached this dealership as a result of a referral from a BMW Corporate employee who spoke highly of dealership and in particular Adam Feinstein and Paul Naegele. My goal was to literally purchase my dream car that I have been wanting for 10+ years but the stars never quite aligned until now. The purchase would be for a 2015 BMW M3, a highly sought after and difficult car to get an allocation. At first this would be just a single purchase but quickly escalated into a complex nearly year long process of planning an European Delivery with buyers from all over the country. My CA Adam agreed to support my crazy dream with the full support of Sales Manager Paul to be the lead dealership in this major event. I will tell you that the path was not easy with little information and firm dates to plan against it was literally a daily project requiring the dealership to appease my proactive attempts at locking down orders and guiding me through the process. Fast forward today and the trip turned out to be the most incredible driving experience a BMW owner could ever have in a vehicle. Our group ended up being the first 22 owners on the planet to take delivery of the car at the BMW Welt in Munich Germany with 35 folks and media in attendance for big event. What is even better is that dealership was responsible for selling the first M3 and M4 cars ever delivered during morning of launch event. The trip was 9 days of pure motorsport bliss touring across 5 Countries visiting legendary tracks and roads in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, and Belgium. None of this would have been possible without the incredible effort of Adam and Paul to make sure the allocations would be secured and our orders perfectly executed from start to finish. The number of emails, hours, and phone calls to Adam and Paul between myself and the group easily exceeded 100+ and a shining example of a dealer that goes above and beyond for their customers. We have become friends in the process as well. I am forever in their debt for enabling me to fulfill every BMW Motorsport enthusiast dream experience in 1 trip. I am thankful for the flawless execution of the sales experience and incredible customer service. I received a highly competitive price on the car as well. I will never buy a BMW from anywhere else ever again as long as Adam and Paul are in business! A Grateful Customer, Miguel, Montgomery County PA

Buyer Beware especially Women

by from Turnersville, NJ |

BUYER BEWARE ... Unless you can afford to purchase a brand new vehicle from Turnersville BMW in New Jersey do not even consider going to this dealership! When purchasing a new vehicle you know that this vehicle has come from the factory and you are the only owner so you are aware of the history of the vehicle. Unfortunately there are some people like myself that have always wanted a BMW and consider buying a used one as a means if getting the vehicle they want without the huge price tag. So I have researched the BMW 5 series relentlessly and knew exactly what I was looking for and some of the things to look for when purchasing a used vehicle. So after searching for a long time I found a vehicle I was extremely interested in a BMW 530i and sent my husband to look at it. After getting his phone call saying the car appeared to be in great shape the salesman Steve insisted he do a credit check to make sure he qualified for the car which I knew would not be a problem we have excellent credit. After he runs my husbands credit he tells him we are approved no problem and is trying to talk my husband into signing for the car right then and there ... My husband insisted that I needed to come look at the car which we made arrangements to go back that very night. After we arrived we both took turns taking the car for a test drive, the car was beautiful and in amazing shape for being a 2005. But shortly after we arrived at the test track I noticed a strong burning smell which I kept mentioning to Steve the salesman which he assured me it was nothing more that a filter that needed to be changed. In addition I noticed a couple other minor things that needed to be addressed. So when we go back inside the dealership I was inquiring further about the smell because it really smelled like something was burning which I knew was not going to be fixed by changing a filter. So again Steve was insistent that we sign the papers and that we could pick the car up on Saturday since we couldn't do it Friday and that they would have everything ready to go. I told the salesman that there was no way I would sign papers for a car which was not fixed because if we came on Saturday to pick up the car that we would be stuck with a car that already was not functioning properly since there was no warranty the car was as is. So Steve walks away to go discuss it with his sales manager and over walks Kevin the sales manager who assures me everything will be fixed. So then I remember to inquire about when was the last time the car had an oil change which he could not give me an answer. Kevin did inform me that the car was as is which I knew and he said that if I wanted a oil change that I would need to pay for that myself my mouth about hit the floor that here I am purchasing a car from your dealership which you can't even tell me when the car had an oil change but that you want me to pay for it and it would be $120.00. After our discussion about the car Kevin then walks away and returns with a coupon for a discount on the oil change as if to add salt to the wound but I really liked the car and wanted it so I let it go. Before we left the dealership that night my husband and I are talked into putting a deposit on the car so no one else can purchase it before we picked it up on Saturday so we did. So we leave the dealership and it is really bothering me that this smell in the car is so strong so Friday I decide to call my mechanic and he tells me to bring the car down to be looked at he told be there was no way a dirty filter would be causing a burning smell. In addition he told me that he could hook the car up to the computer to see if any warning codes were recently cleared because apparently if codes are cleared it could take up to three days for them to come back on which obviously would be a major problem for us since the car has no warranty. I hang up and call the dealership and Steve is busy so I ask for Kevin the sales manager and again explain to him by co

February 12, 2014

We are committed to providing the highest quality customer service, but based on your review, you did not share that experience. I fully understand your frustration and do offer my sincerest apologies. My team's intentions were never to mislead you and again I apologize. Our goal is to completely satisfy each and every customer we come in contact with and it seems as though we've dropped the ball. If you're open to it, I would personally like to be involved in helping repair our relationship, please contact me at 856-516-6500. Jeff Spilsbury, General Manager.

Response time is fast

by from East-Stroudsburg, PA |

Got a response in an hour once submitted my question. APR is 0.9% but price is really too high. Still thinking about making a drive-test at this dealer.

Always Treated Well

by from Glassboro, NJ area |

BMW of Turnersville has always treated me (and my 5 Series) with utmost respect and excellent customer service. Great service team there. I will likely buy my next vehicle from them.

Excellent internet sales

by from Rosenhayn NJ |

Internet sales associate was professional, very nice and was accomodating to our needs .

Treat women differently

by from Vineland, New Jersey |

The dealer I worked with put me down when I didn't agree with the amount he offered for my car as a trade. He couldn't move past his number. Most times they will work with a customer but he didn't. I have done my homework now and will try another dealership.

July 31, 2012

We at BMW of Turnersville apologize for the way our sales staff handled your interaction with the dealership. We do not conduct business in that type of fashion. If there is anything we can do to make your experience with BMW of Turnersville more pleasant please let us know. Gino Kane, General Manager (856) 629-5500.

good place

by from new jersey, NJ |

very mod friendly, I needed work done on my fuel pump, injectors and a software update. They uninstall my mod and did the work and reinstall when finish.