Westside Cars

475 W Merritt Island Causeway, Merritt Island, FL 32952

Used 321-453-2277

beware

by from COCOA |

went to go get a new car because I was driving a lemon from another dealership and would not loan to me because he felt that he didn't wana take away other peoples business. WHO DOES THAT. I COULD CLEARLY AFFORD THERE CARS AND U DENY ME BEACUSE U FEEL BAD. NOW MY CHILD HAS TO CONTINUE TO RIDE IN A CAR WITH NO AC IN THE HOT FLORIDA SON. HES A NEWBORN NO LESS AND AFRAID ITS GONA BREAK DOWN

BEWARE WESTSIDE CARS IS A BUY HERE PAY HERE LOT

by from CAPE CANAVERAL FL |

EVEN THOUGH THE SALESMAN SAYS IT IS NOT - IT IS. THE BANK DOES NOT OWN IT IT IS CREDIT ACCEPTANCE IN MICHIGAN AND IT IS NOT A BANK. BANKS DONT CALL YOU IF YOU ARRE 10 DAYS LATE CONSTANTLY FOR PAYMENT. WHOEVER HEARD OF A GPS SYSTEM ON A CAR OWNED BY A BANK. BANKS DO NOT DO THAT. I WAS RUSHED INTO GETTING INTO A VEHICLE I REALLY COULD NOT AFFORD BUT I WAS CAUGHT BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARDPLACE AND DID NOT HAVE A VEHICLE. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM ROB FREDERICK.

Takes used car salesman reputation to new depths

by from Merritt Island Fl |

Beware, beware these people took advantage of a person who clearly was having problems. Somehow attached their SS payment and sold them a car with they could not afford with numerous safety problems. They were willing to do nothing. It's a round world and I'm sure karma will have It's turn.

Sold me( Lemon) 04 Mercury Mountaineer

by from Florida |

I bought car and one week after AC/control fan switch went out,Then about week later the Transmission wouldnt shift.Also when I went to wax the SUV their were two good size rusted holes on the roof of vehicle paint flaking.The only thing I can say is watch out for the only salesman,Not a very happy Customer.I even asked them to trade me into somthing else NO REPLYfrom them.LEMON is what I got.

Westside Cars Merritt Island (Rob Fredrickson)

by from MI FLorida |

The car I was sold in the first weeks of owning it #1 heater/ac control needed Fixed repaired #2 Transmission going out wont shift,needed fixed I ask dealer to put me in another car which he refused.Oh I forgot being a SUV who looks at the roof/Two rust holes good size paint flaking/missing.DONT Buy A CAR FROM Westside cars in Merritt Island.Not a very happy customer.