1135 LeJeune Blvd, Jacksonville, NC 28540

New 866-871-7329
Used 877-468-4048
Service 866-622-1388

by from Jacksonville, NC |

Within the last six months we have purchased a used Ford 150 and a 2014 Ford Fusion. Our son purchased a vehicle this month as well. We dealt with Scott Pruett all three times and were very satisfied from start to finish. He was very adamant about putting our needs first and ensuring we were 100% on board. I would recommend him and the entire Ford Sanders Team to anyone looking to buy a used or new vehicle. From start to finish they were very professional, courteous and most important, they posses quality product knowledge. If I need another car, I would not hesitate to return to Sanders Ford in Jacksonville, NC.

F150 service

by from Hubert, NC |

Tiffany is my service advisor of choice at Sanders Ford. She can most certainly be trusted and with confidence. On the other hand, Valerie King... I feel certain is not trust worthy. She recommended that I replace my rear brakes, after my own evaluation, my brakes did not need replacing for another 5 service visits.

Sanders Ford IS GREAT!!

by from Jajcksonville NC |

Just bought a 2014 Escape w/the help of Jeff Kersey and Matt Raymond. They were just WONDERFUL to me and I recommend them both to anyone . I LUV MY ESCAPE!!!!!

Clutch/transmission repair

by from Jacksonville, nc |

Very polite customer service. Offered a rental car due to the length of the repair possibly taking most of the day.

Prompt, professional service, & quality repairs.

by from Morehead City, North Carolina |

I have purchased three Explorers from Sanders & I felt that they gave me as good a deal as I could get anywhere. When I had routine service performed on my vehicles, they always jumped onto them promptly & accomplished the servicing in a timely manner. When I had to have more extensive repairs performed where I needed a rental from Enterprise, they made the necessary arrangements with Enterprise & performed the repairs on the vehicles in a timely & professional manner. So far, I have been pleased with my purchasing & servicing experience with Sanders.

Suzanne

by from Swansboro, NC |

Sanders Ford is the BEST. I have nothing but praise for Michael Gordon and LaShonda Humphreys in their collision center. They did all that was expected and more. The whole experience was very positive.

fair deal

by from Sneads Ferry NC |

I feel the salesman was very good, Ralph did not pressure us at all. We came to a fair agreement on the price of the car. Everyone in the dealer ship was very warm and made us feel very comfortable.

Very pleased!

by from Jacksonville, North Carolina |

Very friendly service staff! Paul, mechanic, took the time to bring me in the service bay and explain what was going on with my 2013 fusion. He fixed the problem quickly! Valerie, at the desk was great!

by from Sneads Ferry, NC |

Sanders Ford of Jacksonville, NC did a great job for us. Salesman Ralph was very professional.

Very Pleased

by from Cary, NC |

Primarily an internet shopping experience, but the salesman was very helpful and attentive. Truck was clean & ready to go upon arrival, and after a short wait for finance guy we were on our way. I was very satisfied with both the price and overall experience with Sanders, and would certainly use them again.

by from Jacksonville, NC |

I had the worst experience this last visit. I took my car in on a Friday picked it up on the following Thursday. I called daily and no one would answer the phone (except the shuttle driver.) I was told they would call me no one ever did. When I did get through they were at lunch and a meeting. Again someone was going to call me. They never did. I called them three times before anyone answered. When I arrived my bill was $400 more then quoted but they did adjust that, but the person that waited on me was not interested in my disappointment. Then I go out to my car and there is a 6 to 8 inch scratch on the driver's side. I just couldn't believe it. That took another hour for them to take it to a body shop and get a price to repair it. Now I have to take it to the body shop for repairs (like I have time). They are paying for the body work, so kudos for that. I will probably never go back unless it is something only a Ford Dealership can do.