Affordable Auto Sales

890 7th Ave, Marion, IA 52302

Used 319-377-2334

Great Buying Experience!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I had looked at cars for a couple days and found a car on cars.com that I caught my interest. So we went to Affordable Auto on a Saturday. They were busy but they made us a priority and greeted right away. After 2 days of looking at cars my kids were more than antsy and they were so wonderful with the kids! We looked over the car and it looked great and was super clean! We took it on a test drive to really enjoy how the car drives. So we decided to buy the car. We had a van we traded in and they gave us exactly what we wanted for trade. Assisted us with the bank process and we were in and out in no time at all. It was by far the most enjoyable, easiest car buying experience we have ever done! And we really love our new (to us) car! Thanks Will!

Really? What an insulting reply!

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

I was looking at the Monte Carlo on Cars.com, but after that poor and insulting reply from this dealer, I'll go elsewhere.

Liar pants on fire

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Salesman (JJ) told me there was a white Cavalier in their shop being repaired....would be on their lot in a few days. NO ONE had seen the car yet, hadn't yet been on the lot, and if I showed up at 8 a.m. on Saturday I would be the first to see it. As I was driving home, I could have sworn I'd seen a similar car. When I got home, I looked it up, and sure as heck there it was, not only listed on their website, but it had been on Craigslist for over two weeks! I hate being lied to. I hated hearing JJ spew on about his "reputation", only to have him lie to my face. Save your high fives and "I got you's" JJ. Will never go back.

Could have been better Could have been worse

by from Iowa |

While looking at a car i found it had it's problems but they were all mostly cosmetic, however the chance to really look at it was sparse since i was almost immediatly shoved into it, directed about on a three minute test drive, and then practically yanked out of it and asked if we should start the paper work without even given the chance to look under the hood. While im sure the car was fine, i was given a very pushy approach by the dealer who was insisting that two other people were very interested the the car (its still there and it's been over a month now since this happened). im a younger female, but ive already bought five cars in the past (looked at many more) and have never had a saleman come on so strong. for this more than anything else i walked away.

gregerson

by from Oelwein, IA |

We had a great experience here. The staff were knowledgable and honest. Tim was great to work with - straightforward, down to earth and professional. He made our car-buying experience simple and smooth. Would do business here again.

good experience

by from Springville |

I had a good experience at Affordable. Daryl was upfront and not too pushy. I felt comfortable while working with this dealership...still looking for a car. Will probably buy in the next couple months. I will definitely be back,.

Let me drive for hours to look at a junker!

by from LaCrosse, WI |

Told me the used Buick Regal that I was driving four hours to test drive and purchase was in excellent condition inside and out. What a piece of junk! Engine problems, steering problems, rough interior. Possible transmission problems. New tires on every car on the lot, but what good is that? How dumb did he think this woman waS?