Eastern Shore Toyota

29732 Frederick Blvd., Daphne, AL 36526

New 877-359-7524
Used 866-914-1149
Service 888-835-2383

Eastern Shore Toyota... where it's ALL about YOU!

new vehicle

by from silverhill al. |

salesperson was not what i was used to dealing with. Zero pressuer, no repeated callc. Honest and very helpful

Excellent Service!!!!!

by from Mobile Alabama |

My sales consulant Shetara Lee, was very professional, patient, trustworthy and knowledgeable. She new everything about the car I was interested in. She also gave me a great deal on my car even my credit union said that they could not believe how great of a deal I was getting on my 2012 Camry. She went over and beyond my expectations on how the transactions went. When purchasing a car, I have always had bad experiences, but this one was just EXCEPTIONAL. I have and will remind her to all my co workers and my husband's coworkers. Eastern Shore Toyato needs to keep honset people like me Ms. Lee on their staff because their service and business will only get better. Thanks Shetara for the great service & keep up the great work!!!!!

Seats not happy

by from Citronelle al |

I bought a car in 2012 had leather seats put in( Toyota leather) now the seats are coming apart. I now know it is after market seats, and I am getting the run around they put something on it and said it was fix. Not the seats is two colors now, thay want me to come back in and let a leather man look at it.....I am getting very mad, and I think I may go to the local tv news and let them report it

A very nice place to visit!

by from Orlando, FL |

Eastern Shore Toyota is a great dealership and JEFF WALKER is an honest and truthworthy person and excellent at his job.

Best service!

by from Houston, Tx |

Mya Fields was very knowledgeable, friendly, with a no pressure feel that has me recommending her to my friends and family!

by from Mobile, AL |

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! My salesperson Lamyeia Fields was amazing! She was honest and respectful to all my needs and wants in my new vehicle. I will refer all of my friends and family here and have already sent one! She was very friendly, and took the time to answer all my questions and and any concerns I may have had!

Great service

by from Alabama |

At my time at eastern shore toyota today. A worker named shawn esfahani ,the owners son, knew all the info about everything i needed. Great persuader and now im for sure buy a car from their wide range of cars. They sure all lucky to have such great dedicated workers there such as Shawn

Eastern Shore

by from Mobile Al |

Sales rep Shatara was great!!!! And i will always buy my cars and my childrens cars from there at Eastern Shore and hopefully they will keep sales rep like her around to handle all my future bussiness

excellent customer service

by from Spanish Fort, AL |

I had a flat tire and went by Eastern Shore Toyota for assistance and was greeted by William Vinson. He took me directly to the service department and made sure that I was taken care of and my tire was repaired. If I am ever in the market for another vehicle, I will be sure to come back and ask for him!

Great service!!!!

by from Daphne, AL |

My husband and I had a great experience at Eastern Shore Toyota thanks to Matt Dickinson! He was very friendly, went above and beyond to make sure we were always comfortable and satisfied! He was very knowledgeable and could answer any questions that we had for him with a very secure answer! He knew everything about the vehicle we were purchasing....you would of thought he had been working there for years and not just months! Thanks to Matt we will definitely be life long customers and look forward to many enjoyable experiences!!!

Stacey Conley, Sales Consultant

by from Daphne, AL |

I went with a friend who was planning to buy a car from Eastern Shore Toyota. I was impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the helpfulness of Stacey Conley. He listened, made suggestions, compared the features of the cars my friend asked to see. He made the long, drawn out process of buying a car bearable and pleasant. I'll definitely look for him when I am ready to buy.