Auto Wholesale

6003 Market Street, Wilmington, NC 28405

Used 877-563-0026 Used877-563-0026

We work hard at exceeding each customer's expectation!

Smooth Deal, Fair Prices!

by from Ocean Isle Beach, NC |

Saw a car I was interested in on the Auto Wholesale website on a Sunday, went there on Monday morning and completed the test drive, trade-in, and paperwork within 1 1/2 hours and was on the road with my nearly new car. Best prices I could find on the web for year/make/model were thousands more than Auto Wholesale. We did experience a slight issue with the car after we got home but returned to Auto Wholesale the next day, they took me in immediately, road tested the car, mechanic diagnosed the issue (all in fifteen minutes) and found it was covered under warranty. Overall a great trade-in / buying experience, quick and painless without haggling! Thanks to Rob and team for a pleasant experience.

Auto Wholesale responded to this review

September 23, 2015

Thank you very much again for the business and I'm glad that the service issue was handled in a timely manner. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do- Rob.

great experience

by from wilmington nc |

I hate the process of buying a car. Auto Wholesale made it painless !!! I would recommend them to everyone I know

Great experience with Auto Wholesale

by from North Topsail Beach |

We just purchased an Acura RDX (2015). My research indicates we got a really good price and a good value on our trade in. Bob, our salesperson, processed our sale quickly and provided excellent service. I never experienced pressure sales tactics. We test drove the vehicle on a Friday and did not get pressure to "make a deal today" like so many cars salesmen do. We returned Monday and made the purchase. I would recommend Auto Wholesale to friends.

Buying a Car at Auto Wholesale

by from Jacksonville NC |

I had been shopping around for cars for a while and was not overly impressed at prices and selection in my area. Then I went to Auto Wholesale and was really pleased with the whole process. I got a used Honda that I am very pleased with. If you need to find a great car at a great price look no further. My salesman was Rodney - great to work with him! Check out their website, it is very helpful.

Great Prices, Friendly, Stress Free Car Shopping

by from Leland NC |

We just purchased our second vehicle from John at Auto Wholesale and we couldn't be happier. We shopped around with other local dealers, only because we were looking for a specific vehicle, and all we accomplished was spending hours in a dealership being tag teamed by salesmen and managers. After feeling very discouraged I went home and looked at Auto Wholesale's website and immediately found two vehicles I was interested in. My husband and I went there the next day, John handed us both sets of keys and told us to take our time looking around and to come get him if we had questions or wanted to test drive. It is a refreshing experience being able to test drive the vehicles without them going with you and them encouraging you to take your time. Needless to say we loved the vehicle and decided to purchase. The closing was fast, simple and we were ready to go in around 30 minutes. John explained everything to us, got us a great rate with the payment right where we wanted it. There was no hassling or pressure and no talking sideways; the staff here are straightforward and all about customer satisfaction. I would recommend anyone looking to buy a good, affordable car with low mileage and the right price to go see these guys. We have dealt with both John and Drew and they are both amazing!

I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE BUYING A

by from Wilmington, NC |

I was looking for a newer car and my husband and I were out scouting around on Sunday. After visiting the local new car dealers, we stopped at AUTO WHOLESALE and actually found a car I was interested in. We returned on Monday and John, our salesman, handed us the key and told us to take our time and not to hurry. At this point my husband was surprised that he gave us the key and didn't get in the car with us like so many other dealers do. When we returned to the showroom John laid out the offer and what our trade was worth. The decision was made and the paper work was done. We left the dealership in a relatively short time with my new car. I can honestly say that when my husband bought his new vehicle at a local new car dealership, we spent the entire day there. We got there at ten in the morning and got home at about seven that evening, and this was a cash deal. Thank you once again John for making this a very pleasurable experience. As an afterthought, I would like to say that the quality of their inventory was extremely good and the prices really can't be beat. Something really refreshing---an honest used car dealer.

Great car buying experience!

by from Wilmington, NC |

My husband and I haven't purchased a used car for over 20 years, and we feel like we just bought a brand new car at Auto Wholesale. The 2014 Honda Civic is like brand new, with low mileage and in pristine condition. The service that we received was exceptional. I highly recommend Auto Wholesale!

Outstanding Sales Team

by from Murrayville/Wilmington |

Great selection, great prices, everything is "up front", with NO SURPRISES!

The ONLY place I'll ever buy a car!

by from Wilmington NC |

Just bought our third car in a row from Rodney Yohe @ Auto Wholesale... and it's what buying a car SHOULD be... straight, honest, friendly service with no hassle, haggling, or pressure... they find you what you looking for and give you a great price... no need to ever buy a car anywhere else. So happy to never have to sit and wait while a saleman goes behind the magic wall to "Check with his Manager" only to have them team up on you to try to pressure you in to "making a deal today!" I'll never do that again... Auto Wholesale makes buying a car fun again!

Fantastic Experience

by from Wilmington, NC |

We went to the dealer with apprehensions, based on past experience of others over 20 years of purchasing vehicles. In a nutshell, fantastic experience. No pressure at all from sales staff and an outstanding inventory of vehicles of which to choose. Seamless process. I'll be back for my next purchase.