Auto Wholesale

Auto Wholesale

6003 Market Street, Wilmington, NC 28405

Used 877-563-0026

We work hard at exceeding each customer's expectation!

Great job

by from Wilm, NC |

Competitive prices, no high pressure sales pitch, easy to work with and patient---Rob C. answered all of my many questions as a hesitant shopper. Got the car I wanted at a price I could afford. Great job!

Great experence....Won't buy from anyone else!

by from Southport NC |

I purchased my Ford Fusion from Auto Wholesale 8 years ago...it was such a great car and a great experience that I decided to go back and try them again. I stopped by just to look at a few cars to get a better idea of what I wanted. They were so helpful and not pushy...which makes you feel so much more at ease. They didn't have a Kia Optima on the lot at the time which is what I was really interested in so I left my information and a detailed list of what I was looking for. The next morning I received a text with a picture from Thomas Hughes (aka...BEST SALES MANAGER EVER!) It was a perfect match to what I asked for... :) I tried getting my own financing but was denied due to some old credit issues, but Thomas said " I can get you financed!" The next call from Thomas was letting me know that he had me approved and my interest rate was just 5% which was only .25% higher than what I would have gotten through my Credit Union! I can't thank Auto Wholesale and especially Thomas Hughes enough for making the WHOLE buying experience so easy and pleasurable! I would highly recommend Auto Wholesale!!!!

Had a great experience, not pushy at all

by from Wilmington, il |

I had a great experience, let me test drive several vehicles without getting pushy trying to sell me! It was my first time buying a car and I was quite nervous, but the experience couldn't have been more pleasant! Great price on the vehicle, fair trade-in, and very friendly staff! In love with my car, thanks Rodney!

Straight forward

by from Wilmington NC |

Tim was quick with the financing! Didnt even have to go to the bank! Customer service was great! First oil change on them when financing. They are straight forward and provide all the information needed to insure you are getting a good deal. In the time I was there, they sold two cars (not inlcuding mine) and were repeat customers who had purchased a previous vehicle. Definitely best prices in town!

Not your typical car-shopping experience...

by from Wilmington, NC |

Went car-shopping knowing what car I wanted; the only question was the kind of deal I was going to get. Tried the dealership first and they were nice enough and seemed reasonable, but they played the pushy "what-do-I-need-to-do-to-get-you-behind-the-wheel-today" salesman character to a tee. I needed a second opinion. Went across the street to Auto Wholesale and talked to Rob. No hassles, no frills, no games. From the jump Rob gave me the straight dope....and an interest rate that was half of what the dealership offered. In the end, Auto Wholesale gave me 75% MORE for my trade-in than the dealership was offering. If you're in the market for a new vehicle and want an honest estimate, straight answers, and no-BS deals, you can pass by every other dealership on Market Street and drive straight to Auto Wholesale. They are the REAL DEAL.

I love to give praise when deserved

by from Wilmington |

This dealer was recommended by my neighbor and I have followed her lead with recommendations to my other friends. The buying process from test driving to payment was simple and pleasurable. The price of the vehicle was appropriate and my trade-in value was also good. After the purchase, I visited the service department with a few questions and George was as kind and knowledgeable as possible, going beyond my expectations.

I refuse to shop anywhere other than Auto Wholesal

by from wilmington nc |

I like to change cars fequently and refuse to look anywhere else other than Auto Wholesale. Even though I never have a car for more than a year or two, I never felt even remotely taken advantage of on my trade ins. They always offer me top dollar and if they sell my trade in on theither lot, I'm always shocked at how little they sell it for compared to what they gave me for it. I just bought my 11th car from them. Shortly after buying it, I had a slight mechanical problem with it. It's the first time any of their cars have given me any problem what so ever. Auto wholesale accommodated me and were far more helpful than the car company whom the car was still well under warranty with. The owner of Auto Wholesale even talked to me and checked on the cars status without me ever asking for him. I urge anyone who is car shopping to stop by Auto Wholesale. You will not be dissapointed. I'm willing to bet you'll find what your looking for and be as happy as I always have been with them

Great cars, prices, and salespeople. Must shop.

by from Wilmington, NC |

My wife and I were looking for a newer car. We test drove probably six or seven cars before we chose the one we bought. Never any problems with asking to drive one after the other. Salespersons do not go with you, plenty of time to talk with your spouse about the vehicle you are testing. All prices are displayed on the car, no wondering. No pressure what so ever. A must if you are shopping for a newer vehicle. Lot's of choices as well.

The best experience I have ever had buying a car!!

by from Jacksonville, N.C. |

I had to get a new car sooner than later, a friend recommened this dealer. Found a new car cheaper than any lg car dealer. I worked with Tim, found him to be knowledgeable, kind, & very efficient. I was in & on my home with a new car in 2 hrs. I can't praise these people enough. Love my new car!!!!

Great Service

by from Wilmington, NC |

I was contacted by phone and email. They were both very professional and helpful. When I stopped in, the salesman was very patient answering my questions. Unfortunately, they didn't have what I was looking for. I would consider them for my future needs.

Great vehicles in top condition

by from Wilmington, NC |

We were not planning on buying a second car anytime soon, but drove through the lot out of curiosity and drove off with a 2013 Toyota RAV4 Limited! We were surprised at the large quantity of late model vehicles with low mileage. Spotted the "pearl" RAV4 and took it for a hassle free test drive by ourselves. It was showroom new in mint condition with only 8,500 miles. Decided to see what we could buy it for. Rob Curtis, Sales Manager, was very friendly, totally accommodating and straight forward with the numbers. We have told our adult children in need of a SUV to visit their web site and come on down to Wilmington! We highly recommend Auto Wholesale!