Luxury Imports

11555 Brookpark Road, Parma, OH 44130

Used 877-223-4743

Experience was top notch

by from Troy, MI |

I have purchased many vehicles in my life and, I must say with great happiness, that this was the finest, most pleasant, and excellent car purchase experience I have ever had. Todd first met with us to get a feel for what we wanted and he spent a lot of time going through his inventory to match our needs with the 'right' car. He then took his time to offer us excellent advise on various issues and led us in the right direction. He was absolutely fantastic and a true pleasure to meet. He was down-to-earth and a man you just knew you could 'trust' which is extremely challenging in today's times. I highly recommend Luxury Imports to everyone and thank Todd and Robert for their excellent service and advise. It is greatly appreciated.

Great Deal !!

by from Dublin, OH |

Extremely happy with my purchase!! This place was great they had the car for me. Got in and out very quickly. I would buy from again for my next vehicle!

BMW 335 Purchase

by from North Canton, OH |

The people at Luxury Imports did a great job of getting me into the car I needed. Steve and Todd were knowledgeable and easy to work with. Their choice of cars is unparalleled. Robert has done a great job with his selection of quality enthusiast cars! I have high praise for the whole experience!

Very good dealership

by from Baltimore, MD |

I bought a BMW from Todd from Luxury Imports. I flew 600 miles to buy the car. Todd picked me up from the airport and I was driving home in my new car in less then 2 hours.

Great buying experience!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I bought a BMW from Todd and received great service. I flew into Cleveland, OH and Todd picked me up. I was in and out in about an hour.

Outstanding Service

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Just purchased a 2011 BMW 535 ix from Luxury Imports. Fantastic and quick service. It was a pleasure working with Todd and his staff. Would highly recommend to everyone. Keep up the good work.

excellent experience

by from Brooklyn, Ny |

I definitely can say I had an awesome experience Todd was great, I recently bought a 2006 Mercedes Benz cls550 perfect condition. ..He held it in place for Me to get it. I would highly recommend any one to buy from them all their vehicles are in prestige conditions u won't be disappointed

Can't wait until I need another Car!!

by from Shaker Heights, Ohio |

It has been over a month since I purchased a car from Luxury Imports. I don't usually write reviews but I can't get out of my head what a pleasure it was dealing with Todd and everyone else at Luxury Imports. My wife and I will be recommending Todd and the dealership to everyone we know in the market. What a smart way to buy a car!

Will definitely go back to them every time!

by from Cleveland |

This was going to be my first car purchase and I was nervous about the whole process! But one thing I had no doubt about was purchasing my car from Luxury Imports. What you see online is what you get! They are excellent at what they do, which is why they get all the great reviews. The cars that they have are unique to say the least, you would not find such a selection elsewhere. Most of their luxury cars are fully loaded and unique and talking about the price, no one will come close to offering a better price than Luxury Imports! Todd and Robert have an awesome establishment and I would definitely keep going back to them henceforth. No matter where I would be in the country, as I know they have excellent, well kept cars! No one is going to force you for purchases, you can spend as much time as you would like and have a look around with no salesman following you around. It truly is a different experience compared to other dealers! I am sure I will be going back to them for my next car specifically asking for what packages I need etc. If you like a car from them, do not hesitate! It is guaranteed to be excellent and not to forget the exceptional customer service! Hope this is a helpful review to potential customers! You would not go wrong with Luxury Imports.Period.

definitely go back!!

by from Fairview Park, OH |

I had a great experience at Luxury Imports. I went in originally expecting to look at, not buy, a 328i. The car wasn't available and just sold that day... but Todd said he had 6 other 3-series he would like me to look at. I pretty much laughed in his face because I knew I couldn't afford them (they where newer with low miles). However, in the end, he was able to work with me and we came to a deal where I could afford the car. I still can't believe I have a BMW. He is not pushy or "salesy". They have provided great customer service. I never thought I would buy a car from a small dealer, but I would definitely go back. The whole staff is great.

Wonderful dealership

by from Seven Hills, OH |

l was great!!! No pressure allowed us to roam the lot and when needed answered our questions. He allowed us plenty of time for a test drive and to make a decision on the vehicle of our choice. Once we made our pick. Things moved very quickly. The car was washed and detailed while we finished the paperwork for purchase of a beautiful Mercedes. We have already made recomendations to friends about our experience with Todd and Luxury Imports. Thank you guys!