Luxury Imports

11555 Brookpark Road, Parma, OH 44130

Used 877-223-4743

Great choice!!

by from Glenco, IL |

Got a great deal at extremely low interest rate. I was expecting a higher rate. The buying process was easy. I told them what I was looking for in payments and knew what the car was worth. They sold it to me for thousands less than what it was worth and saw at other places for. I am extremely happy with the car and I have already recommended the Luxury Imports to friends and co-workers!!

Will be back!

by from Royal Oak, MI |

My husband and I recently purchased a BMW from Luxury Imports and Todd sold us our vehicle. We had such a pleasant experience. Todd demonstrated outstanding customer service skills, and we were equally impressed by his level of professionalism. Moreover, he was very patient with us, and made sure we were 100% satisfied with our purchase. We will no doubt be returning to this place in the future and look forward to doing business with them again.

Beware!

by from Buffalo, NY |

bought a car wth significant and major issues....dealer failed to even acknowledge or respond to a leter which outlined the issues and suggested a process to resolve the isses - not even a response or attempt to address the issues - Beware!! you are totally on your own here - you would be better off buying on ebay or an auction than doing business with such an organization as this

Great sales practice!

by from Marysville, OH |

Todd the salesman was very helpful not pushy at all. The car was everything it was advertised to be. We drove over 160 miles one way to buy this vehicle and would do it again. There selection of high end low mileage vehicles is very impressive.

Canadian very happy

by from Canada |

I recently bought a 2011 Mercedes from Todd and Rob. The price was very fair, the car was exactly as advertised. I purchased the car and Helen had all my import paperwork done when I came back, recall clearance letter, all Canadian requirements for car were done. It was painless, bought temp plate and drove home. The dealership does not look like much but the cars are high end straight from auction. If you are Canadian looking for great $ on import, go here and they will find your car.

Very helpful and fast!!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

From the first phone call to the drive out of the lot - the entire experience was pleasant. The Luxury Imports employees are very nice and helpful. The financing was fast and they got me a really good rate. My new 2011 Mercedes is just awesome. They also have a service center right on site. I am very happy with the entire experience. I have already recommended them to a friend and she will buy her car there as well. Thank you guys. You are the best!

Happy Buyer

by from Rocky River, OH |

What a great buying experience, makes me want to go buy another one. Very honest and straight up with us the whole time. Quick turnaround and out the door, and my wife loves her new Mercedes! Highly recomended!

Great Service!

by from Lincoln Park, IL |

I would definitely recommend my friends to buy an automobile from Luxury Imports. I flew in from Chicago and drove off in my new car in less than an hour!! My experience was outstanding and the salesperson was helpful, efficient, knowledgeable and professional. No pressure or gimicks... THANK YOU!

What buying should be like!

by from Avon Lake, OH |

Recently traded my BMW for a Porsche Cayenne S. Todd and Robert took really good care of me. Felt very comfortable doing business with them and overall the entire staff here took care of me. This place will definetly be on top of my list to check out next time I am looking for a car. Got a very fair price. Thank you Luxury Imports!

Great experience!

by from Stow, OH |

Great customer service! I had been researching used C300s for a few weeks, when I found this deal that seemed too good to be true. By far the best price based on mileage, year, make, model, condition of vehicle compared to others I found with same specs! When I went to check it out, Todd was very helpful throughout the process. He allowed me to test drive the vehicle by myself and look it over before I decided to buy. No pressure at all... I will definitely refer any friends or family to Luxury Imports!