Carriage Kia

2815 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-468-1775
Used 888-510-0124
Service 866-624-5110

Carriage Kia is proud to be the highest rated and reviewed Kia dealer in the nation from DealerRater.com!

Third Kia SOUL

by from Woodstock, GA |

Carriage Kia is great!!! I bought my first Kia SOUL from them about four years ago and I am buying my third one(yes third) from them today. All the staff is friendly, helpful and willing to work with you. They must be doing something right 'cause I drive an hour very time my car needs service or I am getting a new SOUL ;) my mom has even shown an interest in a SOUL and is willing to drive the distance.

Carriage Kia responded to this review

August 26, 2014

Hey Katie! Glad you had a great experience at Carriage Kia and that you are loving your new Soul! If you need anything else from us please don't hesistate to ask. Hopefully we'll see you for your fourth Soul :)

Best car buying experience I've ever had

by from Suwanee, GA |

This was hands down the best experience I've had buying a car. In the past, salesmen have come across sleazy and even lied to my face. However, Kris Kazecki was courteous, knowledgeable, and very respectful of our time as we bought our very first Kia. There was no pressure, the place was clean (at least before our kids arrived), the staff was very friendly, and they even helped us set up the technology in our new Sedona. We love the vehicle, and I'd definitely recommend Kris and the gang at Carriage to anyone!

Outstanding experience!

by from Gainesville, GA |

We've purchased 2 vehicles from Carriage KIA! It's worth a 2nd experience - without exaggeration. Interestingly, my neighbor also purchased her car from CARRIAGE KIA and approached us when she saw our new vehicle. She couldn't say enough compliments about the excellent service and genuineness of the CARRIAGE KIA team. That's a great way to meet our neighbors~ GA12thirty

Great Service!

by from Helen, Ga. |

This was my second time getting an oil change. The employees are very friendly, and knowledgeable. The service is quick, and the waiting area is clean and comfortable.

Friendly and welcoming Staff

by from Marietta, GA |

They were quick to greet and welcome. They went above and beyond to make the sale happy and to make sure that I was comfortable and made to feel welcome. There was no judgment form anyone. They have made me feel welcome every time I have called and come in. They make sure to follow up and make sure everything is still going good.

OUTSTANDING!!

by from WINDER, GA |

Always a great experience. Before Carriage Kia, I NEVER had a dealership do any after sale work on my car, because it was always so stressful dealing with the other dealerships. Now it is truly a pleasure. Carriage Kia is is 5 star all the way

For Life

by from Gainesville, GA |

Great experience. Easy to work with. Great cars. Staff does a wonderful job following you through the life of your car. The dealership considers every sale a sale for life. They take it personally to ensure you remain happy with your vehicle and that it continues to operate as expected.

Best Customer Service Around

by from Commerce, Ga |

I've had my new Kia Soul for over a year now. I have NOTHING negative to say about Anything or Anyone at Carriage Kia. It's ALWAYS a pleasure to do ANY type of business with them!! Thank You Carriage Kia Team for ALWAYS Pleasant experiences!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

rmicuch

by from gainesville, ga |

The service quality and friendliness at Carriage KIA is outstanding. This applies to the employees checking me in for service up to payment at completion of service. Each employee makes the extra effort to explain what is to be done and the cost associated with each service provided. I always feel I am only paying for necessary work and nothing more. Excellent approach to customer service. I will always us Carriage KIA for my service needs. I intend to shop at KIA for my next car purchase.

by from Winder, GA |

This is a great dealership to work with. They always follow up to make sure that you had a great experience and will help solve any questions that you have very quickly. They have always gone over and beyond to make sure that we are happy customers when we leave.

Carriage Kia responded to this review

August 26, 2014

Hey Mominakia, We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us and that our staff was able to fulfill your expectations. See you on your next service visit!

Service writer Cody

by from Gainesvile, GA |

My service writer Cody was awesome! He was very professional and let me know step by step what was going on. He also washed my car without charging extra. He is the reason I bring my car back every three months. He should be in management!! Keep up the great work!