Carriage Kia

2815 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-468-1775
Used 888-510-0124
Service 866-624-5110

Carriage Kia is proud to be the highest rated and reviewed Kia dealer in the nation from DealerRater.com!

Third Kia SOUL

by from Woodstock, GA |

Carriage Kia is great!!! I bought my first Kia SOUL from them about four years ago and I am buying my third one(yes third) from them today. All the staff is friendly, helpful and willing to work with you. They must be doing something right 'cause I drive an hour very time my car needs service or I am getting a new SOUL ;) my mom has even shown an interest in a SOUL and is willing to drive the distance.

August 26, 2014

Hey Katie! Glad you had a great experience at Carriage Kia and that you are loving your new Soul! If you need anything else from us please don't hesistate to ask. Hopefully we'll see you for your fourth Soul :)

rmicuch

by from gainesville, ga |

The service quality and friendliness at Carriage KIA is outstanding. This applies to the employees checking me in for service up to payment at completion of service. Each employee makes the extra effort to explain what is to be done and the cost associated with each service provided. I always feel I am only paying for necessary work and nothing more. Excellent approach to customer service. I will always us Carriage KIA for my service needs. I intend to shop at KIA for my next car purchase.

by from Winder, GA |

This is a great dealership to work with. They always follow up to make sure that you had a great experience and will help solve any questions that you have very quickly. They have always gone over and beyond to make sure that we are happy customers when we leave.

August 26, 2014

Hey Mominakia, We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us and that our staff was able to fulfill your expectations. See you on your next service visit!

Service writer Cody

by from Gainesvile, GA |

My service writer Cody was awesome! He was very professional and let me know step by step what was going on. He also washed my car without charging extra. He is the reason I bring my car back every three months. He should be in management!! Keep up the great work!

Sales and Service

by from Gainesville, Georgia |

Carriage Kia of Gainesville is a great place for both sales and service. not only is the staff knowledgeable but they are also helpful. I do highly recomend Carriage Kia of Gainesville

Love this place!

by from Jefferson, GA |

I have had nothing but good experiences with Carriage Kia, from car purchase to car service! I would recommend this place to anyone!!! I'm a firm a believer!

August 26, 2014

And we are a firm believer in our wonderful customers! Have a wonderful day and we hope to see you again soon!

great dealship

by from Gainesville Georgia |

Carriage KIA is a Great Dealership. Had My KIA RIO serviced there. They are a great place to have your KIA serviced . They are very clean the emploees are very helpful. I tell all my friends to go there

best experience ever

by from Winder, Ga |

In all my buying experiences with car dealership Carriage KIA is by far the best I have experienced. I have been buying new cars and trucks for forty years. I have been lucky to have good dealership of different makes when buying or trading. However Carriage Kia has all of them beat hands down, no exceptions, no need to go anywhere else to buy a car. The service department especially CODY are the most knowledgeable service techs I have ever dealt with. Every time I get friendly service they know me when they see me. We have become more like a family, they do care about your problems, your concerns, they listen to you and will go everything possible to make sure you are treated in the way you want to be treated. Even if I did not own a Carriage car I would still take it there to be serviced. I have never been treated better than Carriage Kia. I have recommended others my nephew has bought two new Kia's in the past 1-1/2 from Carriage. Carriage is the BEST DEALERSHIP IN THE SOUTH. I absolutely LOVE Carriage dealership. I feel at ease and very confident in Cody and rest of the service department. All car dealership should take lessons from Carriage on customer service and sales. I will never go to another dealership to buy or to have service done. Thanks Carriage! Keep up the great job. Rev. Michael Reardon

Used Vehicle Chevrolet 2013 Cruze purchased 07/26/

by from Atlanta, GA |

I like to thank all the sales man who was able to get me a vehicle that was fitting for my budget. Excellent customer service

WOW!!! Awsome Dealership

by from Colbert,Ga. |

Best car buying experience ever! Honest and precise in every detail.If you are looking for a new car ,this is the place for you. Come expecting to drive home in a new car.

WOW!!! Awsome Dealership

by from Colbert,Ga. |

August 26, 2014

Hey C.E.B! It's great to hear you had such a great time at our dealership and that you were able to find the car that suits your needs. Look forward to seeing you for your first service appointment