Carriage Kia

2815 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-468-1775 New 877-468-1775
Used 888-510-0124 Used 888-510-0124
Service 866-624-5110 Service 866-624-5110

Carriage Kia is proud to be the highest rated and reviewed Kia dealer in the nation from DealerRater.com!

A great experience as expected from Carriage Kia!

by from Gainesville, GA |

This is the third vehicle that I have purchased from Carriage Kia, 2 Sorentos and a Soul, and as always they work hard to please. The customer services is top notch, the buying process is as quick or as patient as you want, and facilities are always clean. I particularly like the availability of coffee which is a perk for me when pondering my options. Each time that I have come to Carriage Kia they have listened to what I was looking for in a car, price, and payment, and in all cases they have done their best to reach my goals. That cannot be beat and I suggest checking them out. Kia has a lot to offer and has stepped up their game and right now it is the only brand I own.

March 11, 2015

Thank you so much for your review and for all the repeat business here at Carriage Kia! We are actually going to be getting some new coffee soon so hopefully you will be able to enjoy it on your next visit. :) Have a wonderful day!

Bad Customer service

by from Commerce, Ga |

Called to speak to the financing department. The person that answered the call was very rude and unprofessional. I ask for the finance department and she said why do you need the department. Hello, if I wanted service would she have as why? Then a male got on the phone i try to explain what I needed and said that I would have to speak to Debera at carriage Nissan next door. That she would be in tomorrow between 9 and 5. Before I could say anything, he was talking and laughing with someone, Very rude I would say. I ask for His name and then said Thank you and hung up. I have never had to deal with a dealership being so rude. I guess thats is why the service department is so great!!!! would not recommend this dealer to anyone!!!

May 4, 2016

Hello, We are sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience with our sales staff. We have forwarded this information to our sales management team, and can assure you this matter has been addressed internally. If there is any further information that you would like to provide to us, or if your needs have not been addressed as of yet, please feel free to email us at wecare@carriageautogroup.com.

great service

by from Gainesville, Ga |

very good customer service, enjoyed the process. Salesman was very nice and courteous. Enjoyed my wait.

Great service, Excellent experience!

by from Gainesville, Georgia |

I recently purchased a new Kia Soul, and the experience could not have went better. Mike was my sales rep, and he went out of his way to make sure I was happy with the purchase. He was very helpful and worked to earn my business. The dealership was professional in every way, and they took the time to make sure I understood everything from financing to the use of my vehicle. I am a repeat customer from today forward.

Another great service experience

by from Mt. Airy, GA |

Brought in my Kia for the completion of some paper work. Was treated with the same respect and politeness as always. Had a question on cosmetic care and received expert advice. No place like Carriage Kia.

November 6, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We are pleased to hear about your positive experience with us once again! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. If you ever have any other questions please feel free to give us a call!

Richard's service at Carriage Kia

by from Mt. Airy, GA |

Had my Kia serviced and, as always, was extremely satisfied. Was greeted with a smile and hand shake. Requested a 45,000 mile check. All necessary service was discussed before it was done and only with my approval. Once service was complete was thanked and again was given a smile and hand shake. Would not go anywhere else.

November 6, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience here at Carriage Kia! We appreciate your kind words. We are pleased to hear that your service experience was much better than expected! Again thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Never Again!

by from Gainsville, GA |

Went it to buy a USED Kia with VIP pricing given by my employer. High Pressure sales even to the extent of the GM being flirtatious right in front of my children! Informed both the salesman and the GM what I wanted to spend and informed them that I was not comfortable with the idea of buying a new car off the lot that day. I asked if I could think on it overnight or perhaps test drive the car overnight. I was told that this was not an option. Needless to say I made a purchase and it ended up being a huge mistake! There were other Kia Optimas that included the features that I requested for thousands of dollars cheaper than the car I bought that I was not made aware of. I texted the GM the next day and told him that I wanted to speak to someone about this situation (this was a weekend purchase so no paperwork had even reached the Title Dept as of yet). He stated "We don't unwind deals. You made an informed decision. This is Sunday and I don't have time to deal with this!" I spoke to another Kia dealer who was appalled at the response that I received from this GM. They stated that Kia dealers are usually customer focused and that this was totally inappropriate. I will never recommend this dealer to ANYONE that cares about their investment.

August 29, 2015

Hello, We sincerely apologize for your recent experience with us and want you to know that your situation is currently being reviewed by our Executive Management team. Customer satisfaction and loyalty is certainly a top priority for our establishment, as is a heavy focus on respect and courtesy with staff and guests alike. Please know that your recent experience is not typical or standard at any of our locations, and we are currently addressing this matter with the employee mentioned in your review, as well as the rest of our sales team, to ensure that all parties understand that this type of behavior is unacceptable. The General Sales Manager that you worked with has only been a part of our team for a few short weeks, and rest assured, measures are being taken to ensure that he has a clear understanding of our Company's business model. If there is any further information that you would like to share with our Executive Management team, please feel free to send an email to WeCare@CarriageAutoGroup.com. Thank you for your time and feedback, and we truly hope to have the opportunity to work with you in the future. Best regards, Sharon Seiter Customer Relations Manager 678.717.0338 office line sseiter@carriageautogroup.com

Great service and great value

by from Gainesville, GA |

I've used Carriage Kia for several years now for routine service on my Rio. I was highly impressed with the quality of their service. I have been impressed with the quality of value of the Rio as well so when my wife and I decided it was time to get her a new car, I started looking at the Kia selection. In terms of features and functions for the price, we couldn't find a better deal than the Sorento. Carriage gave me a great deal and the purchase process was relatively painless (still have lots and lots of papers to sign :) ). My wife is very happy!

November 6, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thankful for customers like yourself, thank you for your loyalty to our company! We hope you enjoy your new Sorrento, and as always we look forward to seeing you at your next service! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to call us. Thanks again!

Texas is a better place with a new Kia Soul EV!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

We drove to Georgia for vacation and to look at the new Kia Soul EV. My daughter had researched all electric car options and we knew we wanted to include looking at the Soul EV since at present, it is only sold in California and Georgia. We arrived late Saturday afternoon and we were lucky to have Kris K. as our sales representative. My daughter and husband drove it and we all loved the look, drive, range and the many, many options it has to offer. Our other car is a Cadillac Escalade Platnium so we know options. My grandson loved the GA Bulldogs (I mean Texas Tech Red Raiders) paint job and Carriage even exchanged the wheels to take the look one step further. The ENTIRE dealership gave us the best experience we have EVER had. Since returning to Texas, we have had no less than 10 calls and e-mails from various areas within Carriage inquiring about our experience and giving us information, which tells us that they REALLY care about services to their customers. The red and black Soul EV is turning heads in Texas and we LOVE it!!!

July 18, 2015

You guys will definitely be turning heads in Texas! Thank you so much for all the kind words and we are so glad we were able to meet all your needs. If there is anything else we can do for you guys let us know! Thank you

Awesome customer service!

by from Ellenwood, GA |

We drove 2 hours to get to this dealership and were not disappointed. We received excellent customer service from our salesperson and everyone else we have come into contact with there. Most professional dealership I have ever dealt with.

July 14, 2015

We are happy to hear you had a great experience at Carriage Kia! If there is anything else we can do for you please just let us know. :)