Carriage Kia

2815 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-468-1775
Used 888-510-0124
Service 866-624-5110

Carriage Kia is proud to be the highest rated and reviewed Kia dealer in the nation from DealerRater.com!

Third Kia SOUL

by from Woodstock, GA |

Carriage Kia is great!!! I bought my first Kia SOUL from them about four years ago and I am buying my third one(yes third) from them today. All the staff is friendly, helpful and willing to work with you. They must be doing something right 'cause I drive an hour very time my car needs service or I am getting a new SOUL ;) my mom has even shown an interest in a SOUL and is willing to drive the distance.

August 26, 2014

Hey Katie! Glad you had a great experience at Carriage Kia and that you are loving your new Soul! If you need anything else from us please don't hesistate to ask. Hopefully we'll see you for your fourth Soul :)

Proud SPORTAGE Owner!

by from Gainesville, Georgia |

On Jan. 24th I visited Carriage KIA in Gainesville. I was immediately impressed by all the activity that was going on inside the dealership. The sales room was buzzing with activity. Kris greeted me and we spent the first few minutes getting acquainted. After test driving several vehicles, I fell in love with the SPORTAGE. Kris made things happen quickly and efficiently. I am SO proud of my new car and I'm looking forward to further dealings with the service department. I have no doubt that I made the right choice by choosing Carriage KIA.

Great experience!

by from Roswell, GA |

Roger was great to work with! He spent a lot of time listening to what i was looking for in a car and when it came time to test drive, he had picked out the perfect one for me! I love my new Optima and am looking forward to dealing with Carriage in the future.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Gainesville, Ga. |

One of the most pleasant experiences buying a car! The facility was very nice and inviting and all the personnel were very friendly! I brought the car in for add on accessories and the Customer Service Dept. Was so kind and efficient. Thanks for the great service!!!

January 31, 2015

We are super happy to hear you had such a great time and enjoyed your sales experience! If you have any other questions to do hesitate to ask! Have a wonderful day :)

my second service appt

by from Dahlonega, GA |

This was my second oil change at Carriage KIA. I am still loving my 2015 Optima and the service department is awesome! I was helped immediately when I arrived for my appointment and was directed to the nice waiting area. Everything was explained to me and to top it off, my car was washed and cleaned when i was ready to go! You couldn't ask for better service! I would recommend this dealership to anyone, and matter of fact i just did! one of my co-workers bought a car there last night! Keep up the good work KIA!

January 28, 2015

Glad to hear you had such a great experience! If there is anything else we can do for you just let us know :) Thank you

Wonderful experience.

by from Decatur, Ga |

Carriage Kia made my buying experience a real pleasure. I went in just looking to see where I stood on buying a new vehicle. They found the financing I needed and set me up with a wonderful Rio that I enjoy driving immensely. Everyone has told me that they like my car and that I did the right thing. Eddie Martinez was super with his help. I am well pleased.

Fantastic Experience

by from Gainesville, Ga |

Nothing but great things to say about Carriage Kia. No pressure what so ever, knowledgeable, friendly staff. Great car selection. We just purchased our third vehicle from them and will continue to buy from them.

Evelyn S.

by from Cornelia, GA |

We recently bought our daughter's first car at Carriage KIA and the experience was wonderful! Everyone was great. We are very happy with our purchase and will certainly recommend them. Thank you Carriage KIA for your service!

Proud Kia Owner

by from Spring Lake, North Carolina |

Carriage Kia is a professional dealership for your car buying experience. Every department has been exceptionally professional and eager to meet the needs of the customer. I will NEVER use another dealership when making a purchase. Carriage Kia makes the experience worthwhile. This is my third Kia and I am proud to have found Carriage Kia. I will tell everyone I meet about Carriage Kia. Keep up the good work and I will refer everyone I know searching for a great experience to Carriage Kia!!!!! Thank you for going above and beyond!!! I LOVE MY KIA!!!!!! (2015 Kia Optima EX) ROCKS!!!!!!!! D. Hudson North Carolina

Kia Sorento

by from Alpharetta, Ga. |

It was the easiest car buying experience ever. We love our new Sorento and thankful for the fabulous salesman, Leonard Walker!

I love my Kia Sorento!

by from Gainesville, GA |

I love my new Sorento that we purchased from Carriage Kia! Our sales associate, Dustin Seagraves, went "over and above" to make sure that all of our needs were met. I will be recommending Carriage Kia to all of my friends.