Carriage Kia

2815 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-468-1775
Used 888-510-0124
Service 866-624-5110

Carriage Kia is proud to be the highest rated and reviewed Kia dealer in the nation from DealerRater.com!

Excellent Service

by from Braselton GA |

Excellent Service I took my 2013 Kia Soul in for an oil change and a filter change. I called earlier that day for my appointment. Everyone was very nice and took my car as soon as I arrived. Waiting area clean and friendly. When they were finished they had even vacuumed the inside of my car. That is what you call EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Our family Loves Carriage Kia!

The absolute best car buying experience ever!

by from Spring lake, NC |

This was my second purchase from Carriage Kia. It was the absolute best car buying experience ever!!! I will never purchase a vehicle anywhere else. I am equally as pleased as I was the first time. I love the Kia Optima and I love Carriage Kia . Keep up the good work. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Great Service at Carriage Kia

by from Gainesville, GA |

The Carriage Kia service department has been wonderful every time I pull into the dealership. Service is outstanding, the dealership waiting area is well stocked with comfortable seating, food, drinks, television and internet service. They always do a ten point inspection and let me know what's going on with my car and recommend services that are needed. Appointments are easy to schedule over the phone, email or online. They take good care of me at Carriage Kia.

VERY PLEASANT SERVICE STAFF!

by from Cleveland, Ga. |

I brought my kia in for its first oil change, and was in and out in less than 45 minutes , including a car wash! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, and I was impressed with the waiting area. Great experience!

Always Pleased!

by from Gainesville, GA |

We have been nothing but happy with the car buying process and follow-up service we have received from Carriage Kia. I am currently in my second vehicle from this dealership and looking to trade soon. We will definitely return to Carriage for my next vehicle!

Great dealership. Very clean

by from Gainesville Georgia |

Great place to buy a car . Staff very friendly and helpful

Service experience

by from Winder, GA |

SERVICE EXPERIENCE I am always please with the service at Carriage Kia. Always a GREAT job done right the first time and in a timely manner! I drive 10 miles extra to get the service done by Carriage because of the employees caring attitude.

Carriage was worth the drive

by from Acworth, GA |

Carriage will get future business from me My experience at Carriage was wonderful. Toni and Kris were a competent team that answered all of my questions and were honest about what their dealership could offer me. I decide to drive the hour and half (past many closer dealerships) to make my purchase from Carriage. I was pleased that I did not receive the normal "run around" that normally accompanies the purchasing process. Kris was professional, and with the help of the dealership, delivered the car I was looking for. This experience has renewed my faith in car salesmen and dealerships. This honesty and integrity was a refreshing change to what I had experienced at other dealerships.

Happy Camper

by from Oakwood, GA |

Great experience I had to have a car that day I walked into Carriage Kia. My intention was to purchase a used car. It was a rainly miserable day and I was not a very happy camper. I had already been to several other places. I test drove a used car they had and Leonard could tell I was not very excited about it. He said how would you feel if I could put you in a new car for a payment close to the same as you would be paying for this used one? I laughed and said lets do it! And he did! I left with a beautiful new Kia Soul and a huge smile on my face! Thanks Carriage Kia and thank you Leonard and Raja!

Do not get service at carriage Kia

by from Gainesville ga |

I purchased my used car from this dealership and I should have learned from that experience that I should stay away from carriage Kia . They promised they would get me a missing fuze cover and an owners manual and never delivered -even after calling them several times with no return call. This time I went back for a simple tire purchase and it took 3 hours after they told me 30 minutes tops. I won't bore you with details but there customer service once again was simply terrible and disrespectful. Not once did they come talk to me -I had to go ask them why it's taking so long . Do yourself a big favor and stay away from this place

Carriage Kia responded to this review

March 20, 2014

Hello, my name is Sharon Seiter, and I am the Customer Relations Manager of Carriage Automotive Group. At Carriage Kia it is our goal to provide all of our guests with a truly outstanding experience, and I sincerely apologize that your experience did not reflect that goal. Please contact me back at your earliest convenience, so we can learn more about the situation, and also see what we can do to help alleviate your concerns. Best regards, Sharon Seiter Customer Relations Manager 678-717-0338 direct line sseiter@carriageautogroup.com