Carriage Kia

2815 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-468-1775
Used 888-510-0124
Service 866-624-5110

Carriage Kia is proud to be the highest rated and reviewed Kia dealer in the nation from DealerRater.com!

2013 Sorento

by from Gainesville, GA |

Awesome customer service! The buying process was very efficient and customer friendly.

New Lease

by from Auburn, GA |

My husband and I leased new a new Sorento and Optima from Megan Walker and she was great. One great thing about Carriage Kia is you work with the same person from showing the cars, to working numbers, to singing the loan, it was all Megan. Thanks Megan & Carriage.

New Car Lease x 2

by from Auburn, GA |

My wife and I went to Carriage (had purchased from them before) as her lease on a Nissan Altima was coming due. We ended up leasing a new Kia Optima for her and a Kia Sorento for me (my 3rd one). Although there are several great things we can say one that really sticks out was just how easy it was to deal with our sales rep (Megan Walker). Unlike other dealers we started and ended with Megan, (showing us the car, doing the numbers, and then singing the loan). Dealing with one person vs many was very refreshing. Carriage has figured it out and gone back to the basics of selling a car. Buyers don't want to be herded like cattle! Thank You Carriage and Thank You Megan.

EXCELLENT

by from Gainesville, GA |

We've had our new Kia Optima for about 3 months now - and we absolutely love it. My only regret is that we were not told of the newer version coming out 3 months after we purchased ours... otherwise we would have totally waited for the newer version. Carriage Kia in Gainesville is a great place to purchase a new car. Dealers are very friendly & the service department is extremely fast.

Excellent Service

by from Gainesville, ga |

We had out Kia Sorento and Hyundai Elantra serviced by your department this week and the service was EXCELLENT. Because of personal conflicts we had to drop our Kia off early at the service station. Not only was the staff accommodating, but our car was finished well before the scheduled time. Thanks again for the great service!!

Excellent!

by from Toccoa GA |

This place is awesome! Never had one complaint from the very beginning!

Oil change and free car wash

by from Gainesville,Ga |

Got there a little early to get my oil change. Didn't have to wait very long. They even washed my car. Everyone that I have meet are very nice.

Service, Service, Service

by from Gainsville, GA |

Customer service is wonderful. Buying experience was good and all post purchase experiences have been amazing.

90,000 Mile Maintenance

by from Clarkesville, GA |

I have used Carriage Kia since fall 2009 wwhen I returned to north Georgia from Savannah. I purchased my car in Savannah along with a service package. Carriage Kia honored that package and has always provided the highest level of service. Once the package was used up, I continued to use this dealer because of the quality of workmanship and the helpfulness of all personnel.

Under Warranty Part Replacement

by from Cumming, GA |

The brake switch was causing my Soul not to push start correctly. I called the service department who scheduled my visit for the next day. I showed up on time, and within an hour, my car was fixed AND washed!