Carriage Kia

2815 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-468-1775
Used 888-510-0124
Service 866-624-5110

Carriage Kia is proud to be the highest rated and reviewed Kia dealer in the nation from DealerRater.com!

Service Department

by from Cumming, GA |

The service always going above and beyond what you would expect from them. Great job keep it uo.

Not Pushy

by from Dawsonville, GA |

Tyler Henry was my salesperson and he was very helpful and not pushy at all. He made us feel as if he was on our "side" and working with us to get the best deal. I think the offer they gave us on our trade-in was a little low, especially compared to the NADA trade-in value, but we accepted it versus the hassle and time of trying to sell on our own. Everything else about the experience was great!I am loving my new KIA Optima.

Excellent Service!

by from Gainesville, Ga |

My husband and I had a wonderful expierience at Carraige Kia. WE called the day before to see what we needed and talked to Meagan and she was very informative and helpful on the phone. the next day when we wnet into the dealership she remembered us and knew exactly what we were looking for. She worked very hard and showed us every option on the cars that we were interested in.She helped us get into the right vehicle for us! We definantly reccomend visiting Carriage Kia if you are in the market for a new car! I highly reccomend asking for Meagan she was wonderful! Overall it was a wonderful expierience! Thank you so much Meagan and Chris! We LOVE our 2013 Kia Sorrento!

Low pressure with excellent customer service!

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

Our overall experience at Carriage Kia was a great one. All of the employees were happy to serve our needs. Darrel Lykes, our salesman listened to our needs and gave us options and knowledgable advise that we came to realized were important to our understanding as why to purchase of our very first Kia! Darrel was low pressure yet very knowledgable about the brand and what Kia had to offer us. Darrel never once made us feel pressured yet he did his job well to get us into our new Optima. Jackie Christi, our delivery person was friendly and funny and made us feel at ease with our new purchase. Chuck the GM could not have been friendlier and accomodated our needs. We love our new Kia Optima and loved our first experience with Carriage Kia!

Excellent Service

by from Gainesville, GA |

My husband and I were lookimg for a new Kia Optima or Sorrento and had been advised to visit Carraige Kia by many of our friends and Family. I had called a day prior to our visit to double check all the things that we would need to purchase, and had spoken with their sales person Meagan. She was very helpful and informative she had taken notes when we had talked the day before and was ready to show us exactly what we were looking for. She showed us each car and different style and packages so we could see exactly what we were getting with each car. We were on a budget with this purchase and were trying very hard to saty within or bellow our budget and our set down payment. We were a little worried about getting ourselves strtched too thin and were thinking maybe we weren't going to be able to ge the car because it looked like our budget would be stretched too tight. Meagan wasn't afraid to ask for help and worked with the floor manager and the finance department to help us get the car we wanted. It was so refreshing to have people work so hard to help us be happy. Which we are thanks to them1 Thanks so much Meagan and Chris! You guys were awesome!

Best car buying experience EVER!

by from Gainesville, GA |

I have had so many terrible car buying experiences in the past that I was pleasantly surprised at just how smoothly it went this time! From the moment I set foot on the lot until I drove off in my new vehicle,I couldn't have been treated any better! I will surely speak highly of this dealership and of my salesperson, Darryl Lyles! He immediately put me at ease and made this a truly enjoyable process!

Service

by from Villa Rica, GA |

My experience with the Carriage KIA Service Department has been excellent. They got me out and on the road at the promised time frame which I greatly appreciated.

We love Carriage Kia

by from Gainesville, GA |

We have bought 3 cars from Carriage this year and each experience got better.

Ms. Beth

by from Gainesville, GA |

Took car in for service. Had to have part replaced. Was very nice to us.

Always great service!

by from Gainesville, ga |

We have always had great, prompt service with Kia Gainesville and highly recommend it! At our last visit, it appeared that our 1 yr complimentary service was expired, but they extended it one more time! Very nice!