Carriage Kia

2815 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-468-1775
Used 888-510-0124
Service 866-624-5110

Carriage Kia is proud to be the highest rated and reviewed Kia dealer in the nation from DealerRater.com!

best experience ever

by from Winder, Ga |

In all my buying experiences with car dealership Carriage KIA is by far the best I have experienced. I have been buying new cars and trucks for forty years. I have been lucky to have good dealership of different makes when buying or trading. However Carriage Kia has all of them beat hands down, no exceptions, no need to go anywhere else to buy a car. The service department especially CODY are the most knowledgeable service techs I have ever dealt with. Every time I get friendly service they know me when they see me. We have become more like a family, they do care about your problems, your concerns, they listen to you and will go everything possible to make sure you are treated in the way you want to be treated. Even if I did not own a Carriage car I would still take it there to be serviced. I have never been treated better than Carriage Kia. I have recommended others my nephew has bought two new Kia's in the past 1-1/2 from Carriage. Carriage is the BEST DEALERSHIP IN THE SOUTH. I absolutely LOVE Carriage dealership. I feel at ease and very confident in Cody and rest of the service department. All car dealership should take lessons from Carriage on customer service and sales. I will never go to another dealership to buy or to have service done. Thanks Carriage! Keep up the great job. Rev. Michael Reardon

Used Vehicle Chevrolet 2013 Cruze purchased 07/26/

by from Atlanta, GA |

I like to thank all the sales man who was able to get me a vehicle that was fitting for my budget. Excellent customer service

WOW!!! Awsome Dealership

by from Colbert,Ga. |

Best car buying experience ever! Honest and precise in every detail.If you are looking for a new car ,this is the place for you. Come expecting to drive home in a new car.

WOW!!! Awsome Dealership

by from Colbert,Ga. |

Carriage Kia responded to this review

August 26, 2014

Hey C.E.B! It's great to hear you had such a great time at our dealership and that you were able to find the car that suits your needs. Look forward to seeing you for your first service appointment

Excellent Customer Service

by from Gainesville, GA |

We just bought our third vehicle from Carriage Kia and was more than pleased with the salesman and overall process. I didn't feel pressured to purchase or even look at more than I wanted in our new vehicle. Our salesman, Robert, asked what I wanted, what I needed and then found the vehicle that met my needs and price range. I think the fact that this is our third vehicle and we continue to return for all our service needs speaks volumes when there are a number of dealerships in our area.

Great Deal

by from Toccoa, GA |

And a great bunch of people to work with. We are on our second Sorento. We were so pleased with the first one that we went back and traded it after a couple of years. We really wanted leather seats but didn't need all the bells and whistles that usually come with those vehicles or the extra cost but our salesman made it happen. We love our Kia and proudly tell everyone we bought it at Carriage Kia. We encourage everyone we talk with about our car to go there if they want a good deal and want to be treated fairly.

SERVICE FROM THE HEART

by from GRAYSON, GA |

I was highly impress with the friendly service and warm atmosphere of Carriage KIA. They made it possible for me to purchase my KIA Sorento and with other Dealers it was not. The sales Associate Robert took care of all the paper work with no problems. I am very happy with my KIA Sorento and I recommend Carriage KIA to anyone looking to purchase their next vehicle. AWESOME.

Excellent Service

by from Braselton GA |

Excellent Service I took my 2013 Kia Soul in for an oil change and a filter change. I called earlier that day for my appointment. Everyone was very nice and took my car as soon as I arrived. Waiting area clean and friendly. When they were finished they had even vacuumed the inside of my car. That is what you call EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Our family Loves Carriage Kia!

The absolute best car buying experience ever!

by from Spring lake, NC |

This was my second purchase from Carriage Kia. It was the absolute best car buying experience ever!!! I will never purchase a vehicle anywhere else. I am equally as pleased as I was the first time. I love the Kia Optima and I love Carriage Kia . Keep up the good work. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Great Service at Carriage Kia

by from Gainesville, GA |

The Carriage Kia service department has been wonderful every time I pull into the dealership. Service is outstanding, the dealership waiting area is well stocked with comfortable seating, food, drinks, television and internet service. They always do a ten point inspection and let me know what's going on with my car and recommend services that are needed. Appointments are easy to schedule over the phone, email or online. They take good care of me at Carriage Kia.