Carriage Kia

2815 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-468-1775
Used 888-510-0124
Service 866-624-5110

Carriage Kia is proud to be the highest rated and reviewed Kia dealer in the nation from DealerRater.com!

SERVICE FROM THE HEART

by from GRAYSON, GA |

I was highly impress with the friendly service and warm atmosphere of Carriage KIA. They made it possible for me to purchase my KIA Sorento and with other Dealers it was not. The sales Associate Robert took care of all the paper work with no problems. I am very happy with my KIA Sorento and I recommend Carriage KIA to anyone looking to purchase their next vehicle. AWESOME.

Excellent Service

by from Braselton GA |

Excellent Service I took my 2013 Kia Soul in for an oil change and a filter change. I called earlier that day for my appointment. Everyone was very nice and took my car as soon as I arrived. Waiting area clean and friendly. When they were finished they had even vacuumed the inside of my car. That is what you call EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Our family Loves Carriage Kia!

The absolute best car buying experience ever!

by from Spring lake, NC |

This was my second purchase from Carriage Kia. It was the absolute best car buying experience ever!!! I will never purchase a vehicle anywhere else. I am equally as pleased as I was the first time. I love the Kia Optima and I love Carriage Kia . Keep up the good work. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Great Service at Carriage Kia

by from Gainesville, GA |

The Carriage Kia service department has been wonderful every time I pull into the dealership. Service is outstanding, the dealership waiting area is well stocked with comfortable seating, food, drinks, television and internet service. They always do a ten point inspection and let me know what's going on with my car and recommend services that are needed. Appointments are easy to schedule over the phone, email or online. They take good care of me at Carriage Kia.

VERY PLEASANT SERVICE STAFF!

by from Cleveland, Ga. |

I brought my kia in for its first oil change, and was in and out in less than 45 minutes , including a car wash! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, and I was impressed with the waiting area. Great experience!

Always Pleased!

by from Gainesville, GA |

We have been nothing but happy with the car buying process and follow-up service we have received from Carriage Kia. I am currently in my second vehicle from this dealership and looking to trade soon. We will definitely return to Carriage for my next vehicle!

Great dealership. Very clean

by from Gainesville Georgia |

Great place to buy a car . Staff very friendly and helpful

Service experience

by from Winder, GA |

SERVICE EXPERIENCE I am always please with the service at Carriage Kia. Always a GREAT job done right the first time and in a timely manner! I drive 10 miles extra to get the service done by Carriage because of the employees caring attitude.

Carriage was worth the drive

by from Acworth, GA |

Carriage will get future business from me My experience at Carriage was wonderful. Toni and Kris were a competent team that answered all of my questions and were honest about what their dealership could offer me. I decide to drive the hour and half (past many closer dealerships) to make my purchase from Carriage. I was pleased that I did not receive the normal "run around" that normally accompanies the purchasing process. Kris was professional, and with the help of the dealership, delivered the car I was looking for. This experience has renewed my faith in car salesmen and dealerships. This honesty and integrity was a refreshing change to what I had experienced at other dealerships.

Happy Camper

by from Oakwood, GA |

Great experience I had to have a car that day I walked into Carriage Kia. My intention was to purchase a used car. It was a rainly miserable day and I was not a very happy camper. I had already been to several other places. I test drove a used car they had and Leonard could tell I was not very excited about it. He said how would you feel if I could put you in a new car for a payment close to the same as you would be paying for this used one? I laughed and said lets do it! And he did! I left with a beautiful new Kia Soul and a huge smile on my face! Thanks Carriage Kia and thank you Leonard and Raja!