Carriage Kia

2815 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-468-1775
Used 888-510-0124
Service 866-624-5110

Carriage Kia is proud to be the highest rated and reviewed Kia dealer in the nation from DealerRater.com!

Always Pleased!

by from Gainesville, GA |

We have been nothing but happy with the car buying process and follow-up service we have received from Carriage Kia. I am currently in my second vehicle from this dealership and looking to trade soon. We will definitely return to Carriage for my next vehicle!

Great dealership. Very clean

by from Gainesville Georgia |

Great place to buy a car . Staff very friendly and helpful

Service experience

by from Winder, GA |

SERVICE EXPERIENCE I am always please with the service at Carriage Kia. Always a GREAT job done right the first time and in a timely manner! I drive 10 miles extra to get the service done by Carriage because of the employees caring attitude.

Carriage was worth the drive

by from Acworth, GA |

Carriage will get future business from me My experience at Carriage was wonderful. Toni and Kris were a competent team that answered all of my questions and were honest about what their dealership could offer me. I decide to drive the hour and half (past many closer dealerships) to make my purchase from Carriage. I was pleased that I did not receive the normal "run around" that normally accompanies the purchasing process. Kris was professional, and with the help of the dealership, delivered the car I was looking for. This experience has renewed my faith in car salesmen and dealerships. This honesty and integrity was a refreshing change to what I had experienced at other dealerships.

Happy Camper

by from Oakwood, GA |

Great experience I had to have a car that day I walked into Carriage Kia. My intention was to purchase a used car. It was a rainly miserable day and I was not a very happy camper. I had already been to several other places. I test drove a used car they had and Leonard could tell I was not very excited about it. He said how would you feel if I could put you in a new car for a payment close to the same as you would be paying for this used one? I laughed and said lets do it! And he did! I left with a beautiful new Kia Soul and a huge smile on my face! Thanks Carriage Kia and thank you Leonard and Raja!

Do not get service at carriage Kia

by from Gainesville ga |

I purchased my used car from this dealership and I should have learned from that experience that I should stay away from carriage Kia . They promised they would get me a missing fuze cover and an owners manual and never delivered -even after calling them several times with no return call. This time I went back for a simple tire purchase and it took 3 hours after they told me 30 minutes tops. I won't bore you with details but there customer service once again was simply terrible and disrespectful. Not once did they come talk to me -I had to go ask them why it's taking so long . Do yourself a big favor and stay away from this place

Carriage Kia responded to this review

March 20, 2014

Hello, my name is Sharon Seiter, and I am the Customer Relations Manager of Carriage Automotive Group. At Carriage Kia it is our goal to provide all of our guests with a truly outstanding experience, and I sincerely apologize that your experience did not reflect that goal. Please contact me back at your earliest convenience, so we can learn more about the situation, and also see what we can do to help alleviate your concerns. Best regards, Sharon Seiter Customer Relations Manager 678-717-0338 direct line sseiter@carriageautogroup.com

Best service center ever!

by from Toccoa, GA |

I had not even made an appointment for servicing my Kia. I was in town and took a chance. The people at the service center were so gracious. They let me know the approximate wait time, and that there was free coffee, bottled water, popcorn, cookies, etc in the waiting area. The waiting area is comfortable, the bathrooms are really nice and they're clean! Miles Moss was my service manager and he took the time to come in and update me on where my vehicle was in the process, how my tires looked, etc and about when it would be ready. He just went so far beyond what I would anticipate in a service center. Trust me, you definitely need to experience the Carriage Kia difference for yourself! They're awesome.

We Definitely Experienced the Carriage Difference!

by from Mount Airy, Georgia |

We definitely experienced the carriage difference!! We found out yesterday that a vehicle we had in a shop was not repairable without putting in too much money. Already frustrated by that news, we went to Milton Martin and were basically scoffed at when we told them our budget and requirements, we were deflated. We drove down the road to Carriage Kia, were welcomed with a smile by Raja. The sales people were all friendly and welcoming, they gave our two girls balloons, gave my wife and I water and brought my toddler some popcorn. Instead of telling us we were unrealistic, they humored us by running our credit, discussing options. They suggested vehicles and let us test drive them. Raja worked hard to make sure we got exactly what we were hoping for. While Milton Martin beat us down over an 08 model van with nearly 100k miles and made us feel like we were better off buying a car on the side of the road, Raja at Carriage sent us away in a 2012 van with under 60k miles close to our target price. Carriage definitely won us over and with a growing family who will someday all need a vehicle, it is definitely wise for Carriage to provide the service that they do. We are hooked!! Thank You!!!

Great Dealership!!

by from North Georgia |

We have purchased one vehicle from Carriage KIA and have had numerous services preformed in the service department. Have dealt with several car dealerships but Carriage KIA goes above and beyond to make each visit the most pleasant one.

Super service at Carriage Kia

by from Loganville, Ga |

I purchased my Sportage in 2012 and have always had my maintenance at the dealership. I have found the customer service and quality of work outstanding. They have always went the extra mile to provide excellent service. The last visit for an oil change was during my lunch hour. I expressed my time limits but doubted I would be out of there before work time. They were however able to get my car serviced within the hour! Thanks so much guys!!!