Carriage Kia

2815 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-468-1775 New 877-468-1775
Used 888-510-0124 Used 888-510-0124
Service 866-624-5110 Service 866-624-5110

Carriage Kia is proud to be the highest rated and reviewed Kia dealer in the nation from DealerRater.com!

3rd car in 2 years

by from Gainesville, Ga |

We just purchased our 3rd car from Carriage in the past 2 years and have nothing but great things to say about each experience. Love the vehicle, the service was fantastic, the people were friendly and knowledgable. It's where we will always get our cars from.

Customer oriented dealership. Well trained staff

by from Enterprise, AL. |

Im retired from the pharmaceutical industry, so, i know about the attitude you need to maintain excellent customer sales and service. This was the best car buying experience i have ever had. I researched everything about the Cadenza Limited before i contacted Carriage Kia. I was impressed with all the staff i encountered. I was also impressed with their up front honesty and respect that i purchased a beautiful Cadenza Limited. Did i mention that i live in South Alabama six hours away from the Carriage Kia dealership and that they delivered my car to me. What else can you say about a A+ ! Many thanks to Brian Seagraves {General Manager} and his staff. Sincerely, FrankO

Best car buying experience I've ever had

by from Suwanee, GA |

This was hands down the best experience I've had buying a car. In the past, salesmen have come across sleazy and even lied to my face. However, Kris Kazecki was courteous, knowledgeable, and very respectful of our time as we bought our very first Kia. There was no pressure, the place was clean (at least before our kids arrived), the staff was very friendly, and they even helped us set up the technology in our new Sedona. We love the vehicle, and I'd definitely recommend Kris and the gang at Carriage to anyone!

Outstanding experience!

by from Gainesville, GA |

We've purchased 2 vehicles from Carriage KIA! It's worth a 2nd experience - without exaggeration. Interestingly, my neighbor also purchased her car from CARRIAGE KIA and approached us when she saw our new vehicle. She couldn't say enough compliments about the excellent service and genuineness of the CARRIAGE KIA team. That's a great way to meet our neighbors~ GA12thirty

Great Service!

by from Helen, Ga. |

This was my second time getting an oil change. The employees are very friendly, and knowledgeable. The service is quick, and the waiting area is clean and comfortable.

Friendly and welcoming Staff

by from Marietta, GA |

They were quick to greet and welcome. They went above and beyond to make the sale happy and to make sure that I was comfortable and made to feel welcome. There was no judgment form anyone. They have made me feel welcome every time I have called and come in. They make sure to follow up and make sure everything is still going good.

OUTSTANDING!!

by from WINDER, GA |

Always a great experience. Before Carriage Kia, I NEVER had a dealership do any after sale work on my car, because it was always so stressful dealing with the other dealerships. Now it is truly a pleasure. Carriage Kia is is 5 star all the way

For Life

by from Gainesville, GA |

Great experience. Easy to work with. Great cars. Staff does a wonderful job following you through the life of your car. The dealership considers every sale a sale for life. They take it personally to ensure you remain happy with your vehicle and that it continues to operate as expected.

Best Customer Service Around

by from Commerce, Ga |

I've had my new Kia Soul for over a year now. I have NOTHING negative to say about Anything or Anyone at Carriage Kia. It's ALWAYS a pleasure to do ANY type of business with them!! Thank You Carriage Kia Team for ALWAYS Pleasant experiences!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

rmicuch

by from gainesville, ga |

The service quality and friendliness at Carriage KIA is outstanding. This applies to the employees checking me in for service up to payment at completion of service. Each employee makes the extra effort to explain what is to be done and the cost associated with each service provided. I always feel I am only paying for necessary work and nothing more. Excellent approach to customer service. I will always us Carriage KIA for my service needs. I intend to shop at KIA for my next car purchase.