Carriage Kia

2815 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-468-1775
Used 888-510-0124
Service 866-624-5110

Carriage Kia is proud to be the highest rated and reviewed Kia dealer in the nation from DealerRater.com!

Another good experience!

by from Dacula, GA |

As it is every time I visit Carriage Kia, they offer courteous, professional, thorough, and friendly service. They started the service work right at my appointment time, and finished quickly. I will recommend them to anyone. By the way, they made our buying experience extra special for us last year. The Forte that we picked out for our granddaughter was brought into the showroom, and had a huge red bow with her name on it on the car. They even filmed her surprise. They certainly went above and beyond. We, unfortunately, have even had a great experience with their body shop.

2 years later.... and I still love my KIA!

by from toccoa,ga |

I always receive fast and friendly service at Carriage, and I continue to go back for all oil changes, even though it is not the closest KIA dealership to me. Everyone is friendly and the facilities are always clean and welcoming. Thanks, Carriage KIA!

NO Complaints!

by from Gainesville, GA |

We are currently on our second vehicle from Carriage Kia and we have been completely pleased with the service we received before, during and after the sale. Recently, we have been talking about buying another vehicle and Carriage will be our first, and likely only, stop.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

by from Winder, GA |

Well first of all, my wife absolutely loves her 2013 Sorento. The service experience has been outstanding every time that I have taking it in for service. So easy to get in and out quickly. Love it!!

Great Service - Keeps me coming back!

by from Sontag, MS |

I bought my Sorento from Carriage KIA and live in Mississippi!! (over 400 miles one-way) My preference for service/maintenance is at this facility compared to other locations. The staff in customer service are always very helpful from a phone call to ask "what oil should be used" for an oil change if I am not in the Gainesville area. However, for most maintenance requirements I do my best to schedule these while visiting family due that the staff at Carriage are always courteous and greet me with a SMILE and take the necessary steps of making each visit a great experience. Even the salesperson who sold me my SECOND KIA still greets me with humble respect. Hats off to CARRIAGE!!! Oh: I enjoy the bottled water and popcorn too!

great service

by from commerce,ga |

i got my oil changed recently and was happy with the fast service . Everything was done right. i was notified when the car was ready. your staff is well trained and very attentive .

Poor Buying Experience

by from Cumming, Ga |

My experience at Carriage Kia left a lot to be desired. I love my new Optima SX and is my 3rd Kia vehicle purchased in the last 6 months. My sales rep Megan Walker was knowledgeable and very customer focused. My problem was with Chuck the sales manager who was very unprofessional to say the least. I plan to keep buying Kias in the future because of their reliability and value, but never will I buy one from Carriage Kia. I Called and even wrote a letter to the Carriage Kia owner and of course received no response

Carriage Kia responded to this review

December 19, 2013

Hello, My name is Sharon Seiter, and I am the Customer Relations Manager of Carriage Automotive Group. I sincerely apologize for the negative experience that you had with us recently, and can assure you that is not the way we intend to do business. I would like to speak with you at your earliest convenience, to learn more about the situation, and also to see if there is anything we can do to rectify it. Sincerely, Sharon Seiter Customer Relations Manager 678-717-0338 direct line sseiter@carriageautogroup.com

Love my KIA!!!!!

by from Hoschton, GA |

I just have to say it again...I love my KIA!!!!! this is the 3rd KIA in our household and my Sorento continues to impress me. The service department is always, clean quick and helpful. They even notify you if there are any recalls you should be aware of. I am very proud driving down the road daily. I have driven this vehicle to Texas twice and Minnesota 3 times and never have any issues or concerns. That says it all right there. If I get a next car...it will most definitely be a KIA. Thanks for all you do, Wendy

No complaints!

by from Gainesville, GA |

We are currently on our second vehicle from Carriage Kia and we have been nothing but happy with the service before, during and after the sale. I am already thinking about another vehicle and Carriage Kia will likely be our first and only stop.

Great Experience, Great Vehicle, Great Service

by from Jefferson, GA |

I could not be more pleased with my buying experience at Carriage Kia, not to mention my satisfaction with the product itself, the Kia Optima... I recommend anyone to try Carriage Kia!