Carriage Kia

2815 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-468-1775
Used 888-510-0124
Service 866-624-5110

Carriage Kia is proud to be the highest rated and reviewed Kia dealer in the nation from DealerRater.com!

Love my KIA!!!!!

by from Hoschton, GA |

I just have to say it again...I love my KIA!!!!! this is the 3rd KIA in our household and my Sorento continues to impress me. The service department is always, clean quick and helpful. They even notify you if there are any recalls you should be aware of. I am very proud driving down the road daily. I have driven this vehicle to Texas twice and Minnesota 3 times and never have any issues or concerns. That says it all right there. If I get a next car...it will most definitely be a KIA. Thanks for all you do, Wendy

No complaints!

by from Gainesville, GA |

We are currently on our second vehicle from Carriage Kia and we have been nothing but happy with the service before, during and after the sale. I am already thinking about another vehicle and Carriage Kia will likely be our first and only stop.

Great Experience, Great Vehicle, Great Service

by from Jefferson, GA |

I could not be more pleased with my buying experience at Carriage Kia, not to mention my satisfaction with the product itself, the Kia Optima... I recommend anyone to try Carriage Kia!

My experience at Carriage Kia

by from Gainesville, Ga. |

The Carriage Kia employees are all very helpful and very attentive to your questions. It is one of the best customer experiences I have had compared to the other dealerships I have been involved with in the past. Keep up the great customer service. We look forward to buying more Kia's in the future.

Love my Carriage Kia!

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

I had a not so good experience with a Honda and a Honda dealership to the point that I will never buy a Honda again but not the case with Carriage Kia! They were wonderful from the start of my buying process to every time I bring my car in for service. I always recommend Carriage Kia to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle. The service and experience can't be beat!! Thank you!!

AMAZING PLACE!

by from Jefferson, GA |

This place continues to AMAZE me. I bought my first new car here. The owner of the company even stayed till after 11pm just to help!! I love this place and will continue to use them Their service department is top of the line!!

Always Satisfied

by from Gainesville, GA |

As usual, the service department is always friendly and ready to help you as soon as you drive into their entry way. We were met by a member of the team almost immediately and they took care of required service for the car as well making sure that one (note the number: one) of our concerns was looked after. I love our car and having a place like Carriage Kia taking care of it makes having the car a real joy.

Great Service Experience

by from Hiawassee, GA |

I visited the service department at Carriage Kia for another routine oil change on my 2010 Kia Optima. As always, the staff was extremely courteous and professional. They completed the job, plus additional needed services, in a timely manner. The maintenance adviser also politely explained routine service work that will be needed in the future. I am completely satisfied with my Carriage Kia purchases and service visits. So far, I have purchased my wife 3 new Sorento's and 1 used Optima for myself from Carriage Kia. I have only had great experiences!

Superb service from Carriage KIA

by from Clemson, SC |

I bought a Kia Rio last Feb and have had my car serviced at regular intervals there since. I could not be happier with the sales process and the service that I have had. This is a customer-focused company and their commitment to continuous improvement is evident in their personnel & process. I strongly recommend them to anyone wishing to buy a KIA.

Review of Carriage Kia by Glenn Beranek

by from gainesville ga. |

I have been very happy with the service and attitudes from all the employees that I have been involved with at Carriage Kia Gainesville dealership.