Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead

9260 W Bell Rd, Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-277-5199
Used 888-235-1239
Service 888-241-1650

Whether it's a new Mercedes-Benz sedan or SUV you're looking for, Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead in Peoria, Arizon

Easiest car purchase ever encountered!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This was by far the easiest car purchase I or my husband have ever encountered! At my mother's suggestion, we gave this dealership a try. She said she had purchased 2 cars (Benz) from them. Always listen to your mother! Next time I (we) purchase a new car , we will be back! Rob was our salesman and he was absolutely wonderful, very thorough, and patient.

Amazing Attention to Detail

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

I purchased three vehicles from these fine folks over the past six years and the primary reason is the staff. These individuals put such amazing attention on detail and always go well out of their way to make sure I am satisfied. I have and will continue to recommend everyone I know to shop here.

Great price.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My Rep worked with me to find the right solution-car, price, lease. 4 other dealers did not.

GLK Purchase

by from Glendale, AZ |

The salesman did a great job finding us the GLK we wanted, he listened to what we said and responded accordingly.

Give Arrowhead a Chance to Earn Your Business

by from Phoenix, AZ |

We recently visited this dealership looking for a new C-350 Coupe. The building is clean and neat and the staff very friendly and helpful. We had never leased before and Mr. Bauer took the time to explain how it might benefit us based on our particular buying habits. We had quite a bit of contact with Mr. Bauer before we completed the sale. We were impressed by how quickly he answered all our e-mail inquiries - even those we made on a Sunday afternoon. If your are looking for a Mercedes, give Arrowhead a chance to earn your business. And a special thanks to the finance gurus, they are excellent at explaining lease and financing programs.

exceptional

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Robert Myers is an exceptional sales representative. The current transaction was my second one with him.

Flawless

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

I would absolutely buy another car from Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead. Gary Kelly was a pleasure to work with and extremely knowledgeable about my vehicle. l know I can call him anytime for questions. The whole process from beginning to end was flawless.

Exceptional

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This is my 5th MB and three of them were purchased at Arrowhead. I never feel coerced or pushed by my sales rep. Sales and Service at Arrowhead is exceptional.

Best car buying experience of my life!

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

From the moment i hit "send" on the email...to the moment I drove off the lot in my new M Class..I was treated with respect It was clear they wanted to learn what was important to me and deliver it for me. I love my car and I love that I chose Arrowhead Mercedes!

Mercedes Purchase

by from Scottsdale AZ |

My salesmen Rob Myers really worked with my budget and the customers services was wonderful.