Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead

9260 W Bell Rd, Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-277-5199
Used 888-235-1239
Service 888-241-1650

Whether it's a new Mercedes-Benz sedan or SUV you're looking for, Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead in Peoria, Arizon

Most collegial, stress free car buying experience.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The most collegial, stress free car buying experience we have ever enjoyed. Mercedes of Arrowhead sets the bar to its highest level in creating this unique environment. Our fourth car from them with #5 on order.

a truly remarkable experience

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

A truly remarkable experience in car buying. Exceptional one on one exprience during transactions. No pressure sales.

Excellent people

by from Phoenix |

I recently used the Cars.com web site to contact Arrowhead Mercedes Benz regarding a vehicle (BMW) they offered for sale through your site. Although I did not purchase the vehicle their salesman, Tom Bartlett, was a very professional and knowledgeable guy. I have been to the dealership on previous occasions and have purchased a car their. Toms professionalism is typical of the employees at Arrowhead Mercedes Benz and I would highly recommend them for anyone in the market for any make of car.

Arrowhead Mercedes really showed they care

by from Peoria, Az |

First time at Arrowhead dealer. Everything from the first point of contact to the purchase was exceptional. All are very friendly and really showed they care.

Professional and knowledgeable about the product.

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

We were very pleased to work with Mercedes of Arrowhead purchasing our car. They were very professional and knowledgeable about the product. They followed up on the purchase and made sure that we were happy with the car and the dealership. I have also been very satisfied with the service department when regular service has been needed.

The best car buying experience I've encountered.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The best car buying experience I've ever encountered .. Made me feel very comfortable w/ my purchase Everyone was great help and made me feel as if we knew eachother for years

Best car buying experience in a long time...

by from Glendale, AZ |

My wife and I just had one of the ?Best? car buying experiences that we have had in a long time. Our sales person, Gary Kelly really made our experience enjoyable, hassle free, and relaxing. Relaxing is just not what you would come to expect from buying a car.

A very nice expeience

by from Sun City West, Az |

We have purchased a lot of cars in our life, including 11 Cadillacs, and I think we have had every model car that has been made, And this was the very best car buying experience we ever had in my 87 years..No pressure , no pushing, no silly games trying to insult our intelligence as car dealers have always done in the past to us. Our salesman was Steve Souther, a very nice young family man, who treated us with respect, and I would buy a car from him again, anytime.!!! We purchased a 2010 Certified Mercedes-Benz, & we could have had our mechanic check it out first if we wanted to, never had that option before !! The entire deal was done without a lot of back & forth negotiating, and no waste of time..When we went in to finish the paper work with the guy I always called the "Finance Minister" , it was a pleasure, never met a nicer guy in that position ever before.....Trust me, if you are looking for a great car dealer, you will not find a better one than Arrowhead Mercedes-Benz

By Ron Perry , Sun City West, AZ

by from Sun City West, Az |

The best customer service hands down.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The best customer service hands down. The cars will get you to come in but the management will make you stay forever. Made a mistake and purchased a Porsche from a local dealership, the worst people to deal with. Coming in to see the people at Mercedes of Scottsdale feels like family. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME, stick to these guys.