Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead

9260 W Bell Rd, Peoria, AZ 85382

New 866-480-0668 New866-480-0668
Used 866-479-6717 Used866-479-6717
Service 866-479-8824 Service 866-479-8824

Whether it's a new Mercedes-Benz sedan or SUV you're looking for, Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead in Peoria, Arizon

Grady Seasons

by from Oxnard, CA |

Drove into Phoenix from Oxnard. Had car trouble and had no time to waste. Your dealership was awesome. I have never received service as fast as your team provided. A guy named Jay lead the efforts. I got home just in time for my sisters wedding. Thank you for your great service.

Peter Kagaro

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My car is my life. I make my living traveling to all parts of Arizona. I can not afford any down time for vehicle problems. I recently visited your dealership and I was treated with excellent service. A service rep named Jay took care of me. I was in and out and back on the road. Efficiency in service is important to me and have found it difficult to find great service in the past. Great job guys! PS I enjoyed the snacks, I had not eaten all day

Great Service Experience

by from Peoria, AZ |

I'm always impressed when I take my car to this dealership for service. I was recently greeted by a friendly young man named Jay who got the car in and set me up with the service adviser Adrian. I got the B service package and was very pleased with the service. My car is always delivered to me washed and cleaned inside and out and looks great. I can think of many instances where I've been disappointed with customer service at stores and restaurants, it's refreshing that some places like this Mercedes dealer still know how to treat a customer.

Outstanding Mercedes Dealer

by from Arizona |

Jeff Lane is a very reputable person. He went out of his way to not only get me the car I wanted through a dealer swap but gave me an outstanding deal on the car. He was direct, honest and did exactly what he said he would do. There were no surprises. We communicated for weeks back and forth to get the deal done and he found ways to save me money that I had not thought of. In addition he allowed me to keep my other Mercedes on his lot as a curtesy to me, until the new owner could pick it up. Then about a week after the sale he sent a gentleman, Chris, to my home to make sure I understood all the intricacies of the vehicle. Besides Jeff, Todd Davidson in financing was also very straight forward, no surprises and very hospitable. Other people I met at the dealership, though I don't know their names, were equally polite and eager to help me. I will go out of my way to do business with this dealership. Outstanding service. I HIGHLY recommend.

I love this Mercedes Benz dealership

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I love this Mercedes Benz dealership. Everyone there is great to work with, I am always treated like I am their favorite customer, and I always feel like I receive a great deal.

Best experience purchasing a car ever had.

by from phoenix az |

The dealership has a very different feel from other Mercedes Dealers I visited and my salesman Bob made me feel comfortable, yet was diligent about getting me in the right car and informing me of all the vehicles' features.

informative, kind and professional

by from Phoenix, Az |

Rob the sales agent was informative, kind and professional. And the vehicle quality is amazing.

Very happy with my sales experience!

by from Glendale, AZ |

As long as their are salesmen/women of the caliber of Stephen we will be back!

The service and knowledge of salesman was great

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The service and knowledge of the salesman was great! The automobile is wonderful.

We enjoyed ourselves. We will be back!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My husband and I purchased a car with Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead a couple of days ago. The sales person was friendly and easy to deal with.