Sharp Auto Center

495 Cambridge St, Worcester, MA 01610

Used 508-873-8900 Used508-873-8900

Expectional service

by from worcester , Ma |

I would say that I had an overall great experience with sharp auto center . I worked with Sammy , who was very friendly and nice to deal with. We were able to communicate in person, over the phone , and via text. Everyone else I met at the dealership was extremely friendly and helpful. The dealership itself is in a great location with easy access. Also I appreciate the personal attention every step of the way . It was good to be informed of the next step in the process and I liked being accompanied by sammy all the way to the end until we drove out the door. Sammy went above and beyond to get me the exact car I wanted . I highly recommend everyone looking to buy a car stops at sharp auto center you wont be disappointed .

Great overall experience

by from Worcester, MA |

This place is great. I heard about it from a friend and stopped by, and ended up leaving with the keys to my new car. The owner and his salesman were both very nice and also did not rush or put any pressure on me during the buying/negotiating process. I was given an excellent deal and the car did and still does run perfectly. They also do not charge and documentation or any other kind of fee. I am definitely buying every car I ever need from this place. A++

No buyers remorse

by from Mendon |

Buying a car from Sami was a quick easy process and I would reccomend any of my friends of family to go buy a car from Sharp Auto Center. The sales process was very low pressure and he even went out and found the exact car I was looking fo (even the right color!) He didnt charge a documentation fee and the price he told me was ACTUALLY the price I walked out paying... So nice to finally feel good about buying a new car.