Nissan of Manhattan

Service 888-597-6368

One Price...Our Best Price, The New Way to Buy a Car

Horrible experience- would give 0 stars if I could

by from Queens NY |

I originally rated this dealership five stars until I realized all the shady business they did with my deal. Now I wish they had an option for no stars. Apparently my car comes with 2 keys. It would have been super nice if they have informed me of that. Instead they swept the fact that the car even comes with another key under the rug. And when I called about it they were rude and told me that they don't know where the other key is but if someone does have the key there is a chance that they can steal my car with it so if I want to come back to get the car reprogrammed I can pay to get that service done. Better than the key issue is that they told me the loan was through TD auto finance yet they set it up with a different bank and refuse to help me rectify the problem. Now I have to go through all of the dmv changes, headaches and bank issues to correct the lien holder on my title. I will never recommend this dealership or these people to anyone. Worst experience.

Nissan of Manhattan responded to this review

June 23, 2014

Dear Ilana, I'm sorry that you feel this way towards the experience you had with us. Please allow me to correct any mistakes that you feel we've made. I would like for you to give me a call at, (888) 380-3269, so that I could get the opportunity to make it right. Bobby Soriano General Manager

Know your stuff!

by from Bronx, NY |

So I had a 2004 Murano that I had a few issues with from another Nissan Dealer that closed down. I brought my car to Nissan of Manhattan and explained to them the issue so they could check it out. They told me I had more issues with the car than I knew about, and I needed to repair them ASAP or I'm running a risk of major damage. Not knowing any better I did the costly repairs but as soon as got home weird sounds were coming from the car and it wasn't driving the same. I returned three more times in which I was told I needed three more separate repairs that were magically unrelated to one another. I reluctantly repaired because I needed the car running, but I had NEVER had ANY of the problems I had before going there. The final straw was the car again started to make noises and then completely broke down on me in the middle of the highway! After talking to some close friends who were certified mechanics they told me there is no way any of those repairs could've been made because there were still old parts in place! To make matters worse I had it towed to the dealer where they told me I needed a repair for $6000!! They wouldn't acknowledge the warranty I had which would've covered the repair, instead they said the parts I need are different and go right next to the parts that are covered. Really?? I ended up having to purchase a new Murano, and they were unwilling to negotiate, told me they would install a moonroof and never did, gave me 1 year of free maintenance but when I showed up said it was one free oil change, and worst of all one of the staff stole my chrome keychain off of my remote from my old car!!! Hands down a horrifying experience and I didn't even fully scratch the surface!! Know your stuff before buying and especially before going for a repair for an older vehicle!!

BUYER BEWARE

by from MIDDLETOWN NY |

I agree with the reviews. This is a BUYER BEWARE! I called on Thursday 9/20/2012. They said the car was available. I asked to put a hold and used my credit card for the "deposit" to ensure the vehicle would be there since I was coming from and hour and a half away. I called on Friday to confirm the appointment we had on Saturday 9/22/2012. When i got there they were in a complete rush through the entire process. They showed us the car and we asked to test drive it. they said lets talk numbers first. They had us wait for over an hour before anyone even came to "negotiate". Once negotiation started the first thing they told us is that this was the lowest they were willing to go and if we didnt pay that price plus all of the "extra fees" they were selling to the other person waiting for the vehicle at the same time?. one they realized we were looking to negotiate a lower price they advised the car was already sold to the other person! Which is probably why we were waiting so long for someone to talk with us. They even gave us a price with tax, title and tag even after saying they "sold" the car. Basically giving it to the "highest bidder" so to speak. As we were talking we noticed the other person test driving the vehicle. This is the same one we had put a "deposit" on. I was so disgusted with they way we were treated there. I would never recommend this dealer to my worst enemy. I wish i would have read the reviews sooner. This is not a dealer this is an "auction". So if you are looking to make a deal don't ever come here. I would like to note the Person I dealt with was the Ben and he is a manager there. Also i asked over the phone if the car was in any accidents which I was told no by him. Come to find out when they showed us the car fax the vehicle was reported to have an accident. When i brought it up that he told me it had a clean car fax he denied the entire conversation. I am speechless and disgusted !

great buy experience

by from new york |

Shopping for my Nissan Maxima was a great experience. I will be back there to purchase my wifes Nissan Murano.

great buy experience