Manama Auto Sales

3625 North Military Highway, Norfolk, VA 23518

Used 877-468-4251

used cars

by from reston va |

This was definitely a really bad p place to get your car save yourself the trouble If you want to know details look at the better businesses breau website

Satisfactory buying experience

by from Norfolk |

This guys are easy to work with, they find the right car on your budget and repair all the customer ask for before delivering. It was a good experience buying the car from the because it is not ease to find a dealer that work with you on all aspects. I have a few bad experiences on buying cars but I definitely recommend this dealer

Service at its best

by from Virginia Beach |

I stumbled upon Manama by way of one of my friends who had purchased a vehicle from them. When I got there AJ Jackson Greeted me and took me thru the steps of getting me into a vehicle. He worked with my credit situation and I was able to get into my new vehicle. AJ is a great. I was already nervous when I got there but sitting with AJ made everything easy. He had me laughing and almost crying at times. I told him if things don't work out in sales he has a career in Comedy. This is the place to go if you need a great vehicle and definitely ask for my new friend and there General Manager AJ Jackson.

Stay away

by from Suffolk, VA |

This dealership started out seeming great, they had friendly people, took time to answer my questions, and helped me get into a car more suited to my needs. Two months later, the car has left me stranded four times. Three of those times could have been prevented in the first place, if I had taken it to an independent mechanic that would actually look at the car. They have been extremely rude to me, not calling me back and giving me attitude over the phone, and not at all willing to work with me on HUGE repair bills, which they could and should have taken care of before the car was ever sold to me. Looks like a great dealership at first, but don't let them suck you in then leave you carless like they did to me.

Awesome Service.

by from Newport News, VA |

I went to Manama to Purchase a Vehicle and I was greeted by AJ Jackson and he helped me from beginning to end. He has top notch service and went above the call of duty. I came in to purchase my vehicle on a Tuesday, AJ informed me that it may be a couple of days before the my vehicle was ready because it needed to go to be inspected. I could not make it in on that day and AJ brought my vehicle to me at work. in Newport News. I would definitely recommend AJ to all of my friends.

2002 nissan sentra se-r spec v

by from norfolk,VA |

I recently with my boyfriend went to look at this sentra last friday and i have called several times to find out if they have fixed the car and got it inspected and they have not it's been a week. They're very unorganized, service is so slow and im not going to wait much longer if it's not fixed very soon i will buy elsewhere.

Manama Auto Sales responded to this review

December 10, 2013

We here at Manama Autos are very customer oriented. The vehicle that you are in question about is one that has been checked by our Mechanic and we are replacing the engine in this vehicle. We believe in putting out quality vehicles that our customers will enjoy for times to come. We do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have cause you. But it takes time to fix these problems. We did not want to sell the vehicle until the new engine is put into the vehicle. We do apologize that we could not help you in the time allowed, however our consultant has been very honest and up front with you during the entire process. We stand behind our sales consultants but most importantly we stand behind our Customers.