Byers Kia

5342 Columbus Pike, Lewis Center, OH 43035

New 888-526-2292
Used 888-604-5871
Service 888-211-8527

Buy your Kia at Byers Kia!

Love Byers Kia!

by from Dublin, OH |

We just bought our first Kia there and had an excellent experience. They worked as partners with us as we decided between the Optima and Cadenza (we decided on the Cadenza and love it!). We were also in the market for a used car for our daughter. I found one I was interested in at another Byers dealership and they brought in over for us to see. It was exactly what we were looking for.

July 10, 2014

Thanks for your business Ginger, you were a pleasure to do business with!! Sincerely, Mark Ludwig, General Manager

Great salesperson & staff!

by from Lewis Center, OH |

Lamar Woods took care of my car buying needs by taking his time to show me several pre-owned and new car options based-on my requirements. Lamar was thorough & patient while I struggled with my decision during two visits to the dealership. His sales team even provided complimentary lunch to my family during one visit! The car-shopping experience could not have been any more comfortable than at Byers Kia!

Byers Kia/Spencer Thompson is the best

by from Lancaster, Ohio |

Third car I have bought from Byers Kia. My salesman is Spencer Thompson. Great experience. Next car I will return. Car buying is not an enjoyable experience for me; but Byers/Spencer makes it the best.

Luke Flowers is the best!

by from Columbus, OH |

I'm a huge fan of Byers dealerships. We've bought our last 3 cars from different Byers around the city and the experience is consistently wonderful. I requested some information on a test drive for a KIA Soul and Luke Flowers reached out to me. He was patient with me. My schedule has been crazy at work and with school. I would barely get an email back to him in the month after my request. But he stuck with me without being pushy. I stopped in to drive the car late one night and he had already left for the evening. All of the Byers KIA crew were great. Nick Hedges was able to let me drive the car that night and didn't pressure me to buy it from him. It's nice to walk into a dealership where people are warm, smiling, and joking all the way. We came back 4 days later and got to meet Luke in person. It was truly a pleasure. He let us take the car out for an extended drive. He pulled different models up and let me check out features and didn't get frustrated when I decided not to go with the one he hunted down for me. He was gracious as I tried to find the right Soul for me. He made the financing so easy; we had been pre-approved before going in but his team was able to get us an even lower interest rate! Mario the finance specialist made the paper work a breeze. I loved that they took us back and showed us the service department and introduced us to the team. The whole experience was great. It was nice to smile through the entire car buying process. Not only did I have the great experience above, but Luke stayed after hours on Valentine's Day! In a snow storm! to make sure we were taken care of! I will definitely be back to purchase from Luke and Byers KIA in the future. Thank you !!

Luke Flowers is the best Love my Soul

by from Fostoria Ohio |

5.0 out of 5.0 Service over the top by Hamster lover from Fostoria Ohio | December 19, 2013 Luke Flowers personally delivered my car and explained all the features. The process from online shopping to delivery took 2 days. Prices were better than Taylor Kia. Luke left me with a wonderful impression of the dealer and sales. Only thing missing was the hamster.... Thank you for everything. Yes, Luke, now I'm excited. Dee Burkett Did you find this review helpful? Yes No

Service over the top

by from Fostoria Ohio |

Drove 2 hours for the BEST Service

by from Wadsworth, Ohip |

There is nothing more that I can say other than this was a perfect experience. We live about two hours from Byers Kia so I did a lot of research and communication with Luke before we made the trip down.Everything he told me about the condition of the vehicle was spot on. Car was immaculate. Luke was knowledgeable and very personal. He was helpful through the entire process and got us a fantastic rate, much better than other dealers we dealt with recently. He answered all of our questions and took into account any concerns we had. He made us feel like we were dealing with a friend and not with a salesman only looking for his next sale. We would certainly make the trip again if we ever need another Kia. Looking for a Kia in Columbus area, head to Byers Kia and find Luke.

December 8, 2013

Thank You for your review. We understand there are several choices out there and we are glad we could live up to your expectations and rise above others. Look forward to working with you again.

Lamar Woods

by from Delaware, Ohio |

When you need a car, think Lamar! Lamar Woods at Byers Kia - Lewis Center is amazing! This is our 4th Kia and the third time we have worked with Lamar. He is friendly, helpful and gets you what you want at the right price with no pressure. Would recommend Lamar to anyone and everyone who is in the market to buy a new car. He is knowledgeable about his products and those of the competition and will give you honest information in order for you to choose the vehicle that is right for you.

December 8, 2013

Thank You for your reply. Im glad Lamar keeps getting the job done the right way everytime. We of course look forward to working with you in the future as always.

Great Salesman!

by from The Plains, OH |

This dealership is wonderful to work with. The salesman went out of his way to help my nephew who is in the Army get his 1st new car. It was a wonderful experience.

December 8, 2013

Thank You for your review. Im glad we could make his car buying experience a wonderful.

2013 SX KIA

by from Worthington oh |

LOVE my new Kia! I got the Turbo and wow! This car doesn't miss a beat. The white leather is so soft and the seats are the most comfortable I have ever sat in. The dealership was great. Thank you for my new car.

December 8, 2013

Thank You for your review. Have to love those Optima's, they sure are fun to drive! Glad you are enjoying your new Optima.

Pleased with the Sales Rep and my first Kia

by from Sunbury Ohio |

In seeing the new Kia Opitma we came to the dealership just to browse with the intention to discuss options. We had the best sales Rep Joe who made us feel right at home, made our time and experience at the dealership enjoyable with lots of laughs. We ended up leaving that day with a new car, we couldnt be happier with the purchase. We will defenitly be back in the near future..