Byers Kia

5342 Columbus Pike, Lewis Center, OH 43035

New 888-526-2292
Used 888-604-5871
Service 888-211-8527

Buy YOUR Kia from Byers Kia! We Go the Xtra Mile!

by from Columbus, OH |

I had decided to buy a 2015 Sorento and went back and forth with offers from dealerships. Ended up at Byers and am happy I did. Great deal on the car and a quick, easy buying experience.

Byers Kia responded to this review

March 23, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback! We hope you are enjoying your new Sorento!

by from Lewis Center, OH |

My wife wanted a Kia Soul. We didn't have many options but we're glad we ended up here working with Kyle Cain. Great guy, great customer service. We couldn't be happier.

by from Gahanna Ohio |

I traded in my Camry for an 2015 Optima. Nick Hedges was very helpful.

Very friendly and professional service dept.

by from Lewis Center, OH |

Very professional and friendly service experience. They even took the time to wash my vehicle, which I really appreciated. I will definitely be back.

Friendly no hassle salesmen, clean facility

by from Delaware, Ohio |

Our salesman Nick Hedges was friendly, informative and worked very well with an "old" lady :) Thank you!

how car purchasing should be

by from Columbus ohio |

After a dismal visit and rude customer service I received from Hatfield I was happy to meet Nick H. at byers. He gAve me professional service and put me in my new car in 2 hours! Great service here.

Worth the drive!!

by from Barnesville, OH |

After a very disappointing experience at our closest KIA dealer, I requested information on a car from Byers website. Justin Lowther called me within half an hour. He Based on that conversation, we made the 90 minute drive to Byers. I was so very happy we did. We got exactly the car we wanted, with the features we wanted, for an excellent price. When it comes time to buy our next car, it will be from Byers KIA.

honesty, integrity, and no "fine print"

by from Columbus, OH |

My husband and I saw an ad on TV and responded to the dealership that posted the ad. The salesman that took our phone call could not answer any of our questions directly. Later that day we passed Byers Kia and stopped in (just to take a look). We mentioned the ad to our salesman and he honored the ad that the other dealership would not. We felt like our budget and goals mattered, not just the dealership selling the most costly car possible. We are very excited about our beautiful new car and very thankful for the thoughtful and caring treatment we received at Byers Kia. Thank you to Lamar Woods and all the kind staff at Byers Kia.

by from Dublin, Ohio |

I visited the Byers Kia website and was able to chat live with a salesperson (Kyle Cain) who informed me of the availability of the car I wanted. Kyle was courteous and helpful in my obtaining preapproval for the vehicle. He followed up with me on my approval and scheduling a time to drive and ultimately purchase my 2014 Kia Forte. I am very happy with my car buying experience with Byers Kia and sales staff.

Excelent experiance

by from Columbus, OH |

My experience yesterday with Justin Lowther at Byers Kia dealership yesterday was excellent. For only the second time in my "50" years have I ever dealt with a car salesperson that was not pressuring, a true conversation and my best interest priority #1. I drove away with a car that I enjoy and is within my current budget

Great overall experience with buying a used car

by from Delaware, OH |

I bought a used car (not a Kia) from Byers Kia. Everyone in the buying process with friendly and the process was pretty painless. Where Kia really shines is their service department. My used car has since needed a few repairs and Ross in service couldn't be more helpful and accommodating. I would recommend Kia to anyone for service or for buying a car - new or used.