Byers Kia

5342 Columbus Pike, Lewis Center, OH 43035

New 888-526-2292
Used 888-604-5871
Service 888-211-8527

Buy your Kia at Byers Kia!

Love Byers Kia!

by from Dublin, OH |

We just bought our first Kia there and had an excellent experience. They worked as partners with us as we decided between the Optima and Cadenza (we decided on the Cadenza and love it!). We were also in the market for a used car for our daughter. I found one I was interested in at another Byers dealership and they brought in over for us to see. It was exactly what we were looking for.

July 10, 2014

Thanks for your business Ginger, you were a pleasure to do business with!! Sincerely, Mark Ludwig, General Manager

Great car buying and service experience

by from Columbus, OH |

We found Byers Kia when looking for a used SUV several months ago - we found what we were looking for online, then followed up with a visit to the dealership with an intent to buy it, so no real "selling" had to be done. However, it was the best experience by far in terms of the people we dealt with, compared to numerous other dealerships we had visited previously. Our salesmen Kyle Cain was great, very up front and honest about everything, and we felt like we knew exactly what we were getting throughout the entire process. Its the kind of place where the salesmen all help each other out to best support the needs of the customer, as opposed to a cut-throat competitive environment where everyone is focused on their own goals and sales, and get the impression that everyone who works there actually enjoys it, which says a lot in my book! I've since taken my Sorento back for service, and found Devon and Ross in Service to be very thorough, both in booking appointments via phone as well as at the appointment, explaining clearly what work was done, charges, etc. This is definitely a step up from the last dealership I went to, where I always felt as though the Service Advisors were trying to cheat me out of my every last cent! We live 30 minutes away from Byers Kia, but will continue to have my vehicle serviced here as opposed to other (closer) Kia dealerships due to the exceptional service I've received so far. Overall have been very happy with all my exeriences at Byers Kia, and would recommend to anyone looking to buy a Kia (also great cars!)

August 1, 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! We look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs. Sincerely, Mark Ludwig General Manager

Byers is the Best!

by from Delaware, Oh |

I recently purchased a Kia Sorento from Byers Kia. My Wife and I begun our search at Byers and then set off to compare deals at other dealerships. I remember saying to my wife how relaxed the experience was. Sean Webb (Sales) took time to show us every detail and function and answered every question we had. We got a price that we loved. We even told him we were going to shop around elsewhere. At no time did he pressure us to sign or run credit. I hate myself for even looking elsewhere. We were pressured to sign and run credit applications. The inventory at the other locations was limited and the offered deals did not come close to Byers. We went back to Byers near closing time and immediately felt relaxed and at ease. We got the car we wanted and at the price we wanted. I hate to sound cliché, but I will buy my next car from Byers.

August 1, 2014

Thank you Chris and Katrina for your business!! I am glad you had a great experience with us, you were a pleasure to deal with. Sincerely, Mark Ludwig General Manager

Great salesperson & staff!

by from Lewis Center, OH |

Lamar Woods took care of my car buying needs by taking his time to show me several pre-owned and new car options based-on my requirements. Lamar was thorough & patient while I struggled with my decision during two visits to the dealership. His sales team even provided complimentary lunch to my family during one visit! The car-shopping experience could not have been any more comfortable than at Byers Kia!

August 1, 2014

Thank you Jack! I am glad you had such a positive experience with us. Sincerely, Mark Ludwig General Manager

Byers Kia/Spencer Thompson is the best

by from Lancaster, Ohio |

Third car I have bought from Byers Kia. My salesman is Spencer Thompson. Great experience. Next car I will return. Car buying is not an enjoyable experience for me; but Byers/Spencer makes it the best.

August 1, 2014

Kathy, Thank you for buying your third car from us! We look forward to serving you again in the future. Sincerely, Mark Ludwig General Manager

Luke Flowers is the best!

by from Columbus, OH |

I'm a huge fan of Byers dealerships. We've bought our last 3 cars from different Byers around the city and the experience is consistently wonderful. I requested some information on a test drive for a KIA Soul and Luke Flowers reached out to me. He was patient with me. My schedule has been crazy at work and with school. I would barely get an email back to him in the month after my request. But he stuck with me without being pushy. I stopped in to drive the car late one night and he had already left for the evening. All of the Byers KIA crew were great. Nick Hedges was able to let me drive the car that night and didn't pressure me to buy it from him. It's nice to walk into a dealership where people are warm, smiling, and joking all the way. We came back 4 days later and got to meet Luke in person. It was truly a pleasure. He let us take the car out for an extended drive. He pulled different models up and let me check out features and didn't get frustrated when I decided not to go with the one he hunted down for me. He was gracious as I tried to find the right Soul for me. He made the financing so easy; we had been pre-approved before going in but his team was able to get us an even lower interest rate! Mario the finance specialist made the paper work a breeze. I loved that they took us back and showed us the service department and introduced us to the team. The whole experience was great. It was nice to smile through the entire car buying process. Not only did I have the great experience above, but Luke stayed after hours on Valentine's Day! In a snow storm! to make sure we were taken care of! I will definitely be back to purchase from Luke and Byers KIA in the future. Thank you !!

Luke Flowers is the best Love my Soul

by from Fostoria Ohio |

5.0 out of 5.0 Service over the top by Hamster lover from Fostoria Ohio | December 19, 2013 Luke Flowers personally delivered my car and explained all the features. The process from online shopping to delivery took 2 days. Prices were better than Taylor Kia. Luke left me with a wonderful impression of the dealer and sales. Only thing missing was the hamster.... Thank you for everything. Yes, Luke, now I'm excited. Dee Burkett Did you find this review helpful? Yes No

Service over the top

by from Fostoria Ohio |

Drove 2 hours for the BEST Service

by from Wadsworth, Ohip |

There is nothing more that I can say other than this was a perfect experience. We live about two hours from Byers Kia so I did a lot of research and communication with Luke before we made the trip down.Everything he told me about the condition of the vehicle was spot on. Car was immaculate. Luke was knowledgeable and very personal. He was helpful through the entire process and got us a fantastic rate, much better than other dealers we dealt with recently. He answered all of our questions and took into account any concerns we had. He made us feel like we were dealing with a friend and not with a salesman only looking for his next sale. We would certainly make the trip again if we ever need another Kia. Looking for a Kia in Columbus area, head to Byers Kia and find Luke.

December 8, 2013

Thank You for your review. We understand there are several choices out there and we are glad we could live up to your expectations and rise above others. Look forward to working with you again.

Lamar Woods

by from Delaware, Ohio |

When you need a car, think Lamar! Lamar Woods at Byers Kia - Lewis Center is amazing! This is our 4th Kia and the third time we have worked with Lamar. He is friendly, helpful and gets you what you want at the right price with no pressure. Would recommend Lamar to anyone and everyone who is in the market to buy a new car. He is knowledgeable about his products and those of the competition and will give you honest information in order for you to choose the vehicle that is right for you.

December 8, 2013

Thank You for your reply. Im glad Lamar keeps getting the job done the right way everytime. We of course look forward to working with you in the future as always.

Great Salesman!

by from The Plains, OH |

This dealership is wonderful to work with. The salesman went out of his way to help my nephew who is in the Army get his 1st new car. It was a wonderful experience.

December 8, 2013

Thank You for your review. Im glad we could make his car buying experience a wonderful.