53 Washington St, Foxboro, MA 02035

New 877-634-2059
Used 877-668-3189
Service 888-475-3560

Striving to give our customers the best quality service for nearly 50 years.

Customer Service at its Best

by from South Boston, MA |

When I had to give up my GEO Tracker in 2011, I began the search to find my next love. Since they stopped making Trackers in 1996, I knew it was going to be painstaking trying to find the perfect "me" car. So, while I searched, I bought a 1992 Toyota from my brother in law. After many months and many rude salespeople, I can proudly say that I found my perfect "me" car and a great buying experience at Rodman Ford. I had been looking at Mazda 2's and Hyundai Accents in the color green but gave up when I was treated with total disrespect at a Mazda dealership. I put my car buying on hold until I saw a green Ford Fiesta posted on Cars.com located a Rodman Ford. I was hesitant when I went in for the appointment on 06/02/2014 thinking that within 2 hours I would once again be walking back to my car without a purchase and all stressed out. But, I had the pleasure of meeting a salesman named Rob Brown. I had the BEST experience! Rob took time to answer all my questions, stupid and not and finding out the answers to the ones he was unsure. Rob made me feel comfortable. He acclimated me to the car prior to the test drive and got me a BETTER price than I offered. The whole buying experience at this dealership was positive. When I picked up my "new to me" car with the FULL tank of gas, Rob spent time with me once again to go over the mechanical stuff so I would feel comfortable on my ride back to Boston telling me that if I had any issues or questions I was to call him. WOW! Rob, this women thanks you for finding her the perfect car and for the awesome car buying experience that I thought I would never have.

Rodman Ford responded to this review

June 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new Fiesta! Great job Rob! It's unfortunate that your previous experiences at other dealerships were less than great however I'm glad that our team was able to "wow" you! This is what we train and strive for everyday, to provide a "wow" experience. We are very happy for you and wish to provide you great service after the sale! Best Regards, Blake Gardner Sales Manager

Finding a used f-150

by from mansfield,ma |

finding a clean used truck was not easy. Rodman had a good selection. looked everywhere else for about 2 weeks. back to rodman for the best deal and experience. Thank you Demetri Dababna and Craig Rodman for your time and service. truck is great.

'11 VW Jetta

by from Foxboro, MA |

My wife and I had been in the process of looking for a new or used vehicle (we weren't too picky, just looking for a safety upgrade) since we found out she was pregnant. We had visited several places during the day without avail and decided to hop into Rodman on the way home. We went in with little expectations. We were initially greeted by salesman Russ Hicks who couldn't have been nicer. He went throughout his new and used inventory with us on the computer to ensure he had a suitable car for our needs. Upon seeing a few that we liked, we proceeded to test drive the selected vehicles. Russ joined us in the cars and did a fantastic job explaining the intricasies of each vehicle we drove, he had obviously done his homework. We ended up deciding on the VW Jetta we had saw and moved into the purchasing point of the process. The financial respresentative (his name escapes me) didn't want to work with us on the payments/price and had an attitude that could fill the room in a hurry. Regardless of the negative experience with the bank department, we left with our new (pre-owned) vehicle happy with the overall experience due to Russ going out of his way. I've spoken with several friends lately who are looking to purchase vehicles and told them they must go see Russ, which i suggest you do also.

2014 Escape Titanium

by from Boston, MA |

Went to Rodman Ford with my husband where I was introduced to a sales rep Jeff Knochin. I never enjoy the car shopping experience but after visiting the dealership a few times due to uncertainty we decided on the Escape Titanium with an eco boost engine. The process couldn't have been better and Jeff Knochin was there every step of the way to answer questions and ensure a positive experience. I am a new car owner today and will be returning to Rodman in a few years.

by from Hardwick, Massachusettes |

I had a great experience at Rodman Ford with Demetri Dababna as my sales rep. He showed my wife and I two F150s both with the ecoboost engine, one 2014 xlt and one 2011 preowned lariat. Demetri showed us all the options of both and was very helpful with any questions we had about the two. Needless to say we fell in love with the lariat. After the test drive we went inside to crunch numbers on my trade. It took a little going back and forth before we settled on a deal but the whole time Demetri worked with his team at Rodman to come as close they could to meet my requests. All in all I had a very good experiance at Rodman Ford and would recommend them to everyone looking for a new or preowned. Ask for Demetri Dababna sales and leasing consultant and i promise you will be satisfied with his service.

Excellent Dealership and Great Employees

by from Boston, MA |

Saw that Rodman Ford had the truck I had been eyeing. Met with Caitlin-Kennedy Correa and she took the reigns in negotiating my deal. No pressure approach and listened well. Top notch Sales woman! Had truck in my hands immediately. Also dealt with Charles and Blake who are stand up managers that addressed any and all inquiries I had about my purchase. I will be recommending anyone in search of a new or used car or truck to Rodman Ford! Thanks for making what is typically a stressful experience, completely harmless. A+++

Best dealership, warranty, service and price!

by from Boston, MA |

This was my first dealership experience and first time writing an online review. After having some trouble with an inexperienced salesman, Rodman's general manager, Charles Saghbini stepped in. I can't say enough about Charles. Charles and the Rodman team are not your typical dealership. Aside from their beautiful facility, they have knowledgeable and helpful staff, who have only the customer in mind. Charles went above and beyond to help me through my first new-car purchase. He found the car I was heart-set on buying and worked with me on what I could afford. He even picked up my trade-in. He made my first car-buying experience a pleasurable one and if I could rate 10+ stars, I would. Needless to say, because of Charles, Rodman Ford now has a lifelong customer.

Quality People

by from Foxbor, MA |

I recently bought a 2010 Ford Fusion from Rodman and am glad to turn into a Ford guy. My first car, a Hyundai, was totaled after a nasty snowstorm sent me off the road. Looking to stay in the Hyundai family, I either couldn't find the right deal for me or had a terrible experience at a dealership. So, I broadened my outlook and after a talk with a mechanic friend decided to check out Ford. My first stop was Rodman and the quality of people blew me away. Most car dealerships say they have a relaxed atmosphere and are just lying through their teeth, but at Rodman I felt comfortable right away. There was no pressure what so ever. I went back a few times to check out different cars and every time I asked for the same guy, Dmitri. He was so personable and was very candid about the entire car buying process. He even goes to other dealerships to learn how not to act. Never any pressure, I even told his manager that I came back because of the great customer service of Dmitri and manager Blake. Now? I'm glad I'm a Ford guy.

Great experience buying a new car

by from Plainville, MA |

Quick and on point response to the online request, good showroom, knowledgeable staff capable of answering technical questions. Good line of vehicles to choose from including cars with manual transmission. No annoying push to upgrade my choice of vehicle but well provided information about the options, advantages and weak points on each of the models to consider. Upon selection of Ford Fusion SE with 1.6L EcoBoost engine manual transmission, fast move to deal conclusion.

Great service!!

by from Hopedale Ma |

I had wonderful expireience with The salesman Demetri Dababna while buying a Ford expedition EL I love the car and would go back again to purchase my next. I was treated very kindly also while having my 4 month old baby with me they also offered to Get me a Coffee from DD. He was very professional and accommodating. Best expireience ever!!

Buying a Car

by from Providence, RI |

I would like to thank the excellent customer service I received from the dealership but I am especially thankful towards Mr. Demetri Dababna. I recommend him to all of the Ford clients. Thank you very much.