Rodman Ford

53 Washington St, Foxboro, MA 02035

New 877-634-2059 New877-634-2059
Used 877-668-3189 Used877-668-3189
Service 888-475-3560 Service 888-475-3560

Striving to give our customers the best quality service for over 50 years.

Mr Jeffrey T Walsh

by from Cumberland RI |

I am an owner of a 2010 Pontiac G6 that I bought from Rodman Ford 2 years or so. I have had nothing short of marvelous experiences from them. When I purchased my car Diane Carter and Mike Wagner were totally out of this world with their assistance. From when I walked in the door until I drove away it was awesome. Now I am here to tell you that my daughter needed a car to get back and forth from work (hers was literally falling apart lol). I took her in to see Diane and Mike and again they were totally wonderful with my daughter. She is 22 years old never purchased anything like this before and she was sooo nervous. No matter how much I told her about these folks she was still nervous. When I walked in the door with her Diane greeted us at the door and said "hi Jeff how are you doing. Is everything ok with your car" I replied "superb" She then asked " what she could do for us" and I told her " I am here looking for a car for my daughter Kaylee." She was like what are you looking for etc... and "I laughed and said something reliable and affordable" from there she saw my daughter was nervous so she talked with her and said no worries Kaylee we'll take excellent care of you. Well from there on it was like we were family....Rodmanites..... The searching went awesome , the knowledge was spectacular (from the whole Rodman team). We wound up buying a 2015 Ford Fiesta for her and we couldn't be happier (Kaylee actually smiled...) I cannot express how great Diane and Mike are. Well I can by saying I WOULD RECOMMEND RODMAN FORD FOR EVERY PERSON I KNOW!!!!!!! I plan on purchasing my next car from them in a heartbeat. Sincerely, Mr Jeffrey T Walsh a Romanite and proud to tell people.

A+ Experience! Thanks Caitlin!

by from Providence, RI |

As I was ready to upgrade my 2001 Mustang convertible I searched the web for prices. Although I was only considering buying another car at that time, I came across a reasonably priced used 2014 Mustang at Rodman Ford. I received a call from Andrew at Rodman almost immediately after clicking on the web page describing the car. Within a few hours I was driving the car I saw online! The sales person, Caitlin, greeted me in the lot and took me on a test drive. While I was easily sold on the car, the customer service I received was terrific! Caitlin was professional, informative and pleasant, she made the car-buying experience easy and effortless. The sale went smoothly and Caitlin's follow-up was terrific; she seemed genuinely interested in ensuring I was happy with my purchase. Caitlin showed me around the facility and ensured me that Rodman would be available and able to assist me with my new car in any way for as long as I owned it. I would highly recommend Rodman and Caitlin to my friends and family!

New vehicle sale

by from Woonsocket, RI |

Thank you Tony Viveiros from Rodman Ford for assisting Marc & I with the purchase of our new Ford F150. Tony was very helpful and worked hard to make the purchase happen. I will recommend others to visit Rodman Ford. Thank You very much

Great Service!

by from Norton MA |

Worked with Tony V! Very pleasant car buying experience. I would recommend Rodman to anyone. I'm loving my new ride!

GREAT SALESWOMAN

by from Boston ma |

Just want to say thank you although I couldn't finalize a deal with Rodman they have a phenomenal staff Diane Carter is one of the most attentive caring people I've ever met and the world could use more people like her GOD BLESS

Diane was great!

by from Millis, MA |

Diane was fabulous to work with. I enjoyed working with her. She went above and beyond. Very thorough and fair.

Diane was great,and so is the new vehicle!

by from Norwood, MA |

I bought a 2016 Ford Escape in November and Diane Carter helped me through the entire process. She was great! She was very knowledgeable and seemed to actually care. I would highly recommend seeing her if you're looking to purchase a new or used car. After agreeing to a deal I had to see the finance manager to finish the process, and he was awful. If he spoke to my mother the way he spoke to me things probably would have ended differently. He called me stupid, pretended to hit me over the head with a stapler and was extremely angry, all because I did not want to purchase an extended warranty. I get it, that's how he makes a living, but he's lucky I have a lot of patience and was more amused than anything at how angry he got. Overall, the experience up until seeing the finance manager was great, all thanks to Diane! I would definitely buy another car from her.

Overall Excellent Experience

by from Bellingham, MA |

I had been shopping around for a new 2016 Ford Explorer for a couple of months and got the run around at a few other area dealers. I contacted Rodman online about an Explorer they had in stock and within seconds (literally seconds not minutes) I had a phone call from them asking how they could help. I received a good quote and came into the dealership the next day. Demetri is an excellent salesperson. He is extremely courteous and welcoming. I immediately got the feeling that he actually was listening to what I wanted and needed and worked to get it done. He was able to answer all my questions and left me with no doubt in my mind that Rodman was the best dealer to work with - great staff coupled with offering me the best deal. Demetri made himself available via text, email and phone throughout the whole process. I am completely satisfied with my experience and would highly recommend Rodman Ford to anyone looking for a Ford.

Love my new truck F150

by from Braintree, MA |

Diane Carter was my sales associate and I could not have had a better experience in buy my F150 pickup truck. She was pleasant, knowledgeable , and sold me a truck the I love. Our financing went quickly, and easy also

Caitlin/Rodman Ford

by from Mansfield MA |

This is my third vehicle purchased through Rodman, and my second time working with Caitlin. She did anything and everything she could to get me out of my lease situation and i am thrilled with my new vehicle. She is always available by phone and email, which is super convenient. My purchase process was quick and easy, which is always a plus in the vehicle purchasing process. Caitlin is friendly and accomodating and i would be happy to work with her again in the future.