Destination KIA

Service 888-260-5727

Go Kooky for Kia!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Schenectady, New York |

We were just looking at the KIA Soul. We stopped in and a very helpful young lady came up to us and showed us where to look. Her name is Naomi DiVito. She was very friendly,knowledgeable & accommodating. We gave her our budget and she worked some magic and the next thing you know, we have our KIA Soul! Naomi is a definite asset to the Destination KIA Team!

July 18, 2014

It's wonderful to know that your experience with us was great from start to finish... We really take pride in outstanding customer service... Thanks for noticing... Congratulations on your KIA Soul!

Fair deal

by from Albany ny |

We struck a deal after a bit of time. Still we had a meal and appreciate the effort put forth by the staff and management there. When it is time to purchase again we will return.

Very Positive Experience

by from Latham, NY |

In November of 2014 I leased a Sorento and returned to lease an Optima in January. My experience was so good in November that I had no second thoughts about returning. My salesman both times, Shawn Morganstern, was attentive, answered all my questions and most importantly listened to what I was saying about my needs for a vehicle and payment plan. Rick (I apologize that I don't recall his last name), a sales manager, also took the time to ensure that our experience was good and we were comfortable throughout the entire experience. I would recommend Destination Kia to anyone who is looking for a positive experience when purchasing or leasing a vehicle. By the way, I had a Kia prior to this and would also recommend the Kia brand to anyone.

February 9, 2015

Jacob, Thank you so much for the positive feedback, and welcome to the Destination Kia family! Also, please remember our referral program that Shawn informed you about! Thank you again! -Angelina

A Positive Experience

by from Altamont New York |

Walked into the dealership to test drive SUV but came out with a KIA Optima. My Salesman, Shawn, was professional and worked with me to get has much on my trade in which I was so pleased with. The finance department got me the best interest rate too. I had the best overall customer service there that I ever had. I will refer friends there. Thumbs up to Destination KIA.

February 9, 2015

Roberta, Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate you and any of your referrals! Please don't forget to have your friends and family ask for Shawn so that he can make sure you receive your referral bonus! Thank you and welcome to the family! -Angelina

I LOVE MY 2015 SORENTO

by from Cornwallvile, NY |

After searching dealerships online for new Kia Sorentos, I chose Destination Kia because they had the car I was looking for. My husband and I went on 12/31/14 and signed the papers the night of 1/2/15. Although the waiting time is more than anyone wants to deal with, Shawn M. got us all the incentives, a great trade-in price, and low interest rate. We are extremely happy with our new SUV. Thank you to everyone who helped us become new Kia owners.

February 9, 2015

Patti, You are very welcome, and Thank you for choosing Destination Kia to buy your new Sorento! Welcome to the Family!! -Angelina

Kia 2015 Sorento-David Reali Sales Manager

by from Voorheesville,NY 12186 |

Outstanding experience working with David Reali as our primary sales person. Also assisted by Kevin Lee and Michael. David went out of his way to accomodate us thru the entire process-even with a tough bout of flu/sickness. Wrote a email contract/offer on the weekend at 2AM from his home-This man works hard and is very caring.-Thanks Ron and Nancy White Voorheesville

February 9, 2015

Ron & Nancy White, Thank you for your positive feedback! We agree, David Reali is a great man and would go above and beyond for any customer that comes here! Please do not hesitate to contact us for anything you may need and Thank you again! -Angelina

best day spent buying a car. loads of fun at kia

by from waterford,new york |

my wife and I spent a couple of hours with Chris pivacek and shaun Collins and found the experience to be a wonderful entertaining time. We were greeted by a sweet little girl who showed us a seat and from there the fun began. Chris asked us what we were interested in buying and had me drive a 2015 sportage. Loved the car and the deal was made. Never before have we been brought through a car buying experience like the one we just had. We would recommend this dealership to anyone.

February 9, 2015

Fred, Thank you for sharing your experience with others! Here at Destination Kia we try to make everyone's time as enjoyable as possible by accomplishing customer service first! Please don't hesitate to contact us for anything you may need, and thank you again! -Angelina

Awesome Customer Service

by from Albany,NY |

Hi everyone Just wanted to say that Destination Kia was the best Dealer I have dealt with in a very long time...from the sales rep to the finance manager...everyone treated you like family...I traded my Chevy Equinox for a Kia Optima and I'm in love my new ride, I will be referring everyone that needs a new car to KIA thank you so much!

Second time around Not as pleasant as the first

by from Hudson NY |

Last year bought a new car and loved it, all was good. This year traded said car for a newer and bigger car that I did not need, and ended up spending 10 Hours at the dealer getting the run around. It was Horrible!! I should have walked, but the car just called me so we stuck it out and finally after 10 long hours bought the car. I really love the car, but will think twice before returning to Destination Kia! We have not even received any follow up e-mails or phone calls from them since buying the car unlike last year when we received multiple follow up e-mails and phone calls from the dealership to check out how satisfied we were with car.

$300 referral club

by from Schenectady, N.Y. |

They were able to get me a 2011 car and I appreciate that but when a couple of months later I brought a friend in and they bought a car I never got my $300 referral that they said they gave when I bought my car. After many calls I was always put on hold and then told the sales manager would call me back but of course never did. So my complaint is don't offer something if you never intend on honoring it.

August 28, 2014

Rebecca Taylor here Customer Relations Manager. I apologize that you had an experience that was not up to your standards. I would like to get this rectified as soon as possible. If you could contact me directly at 518-482-0500 ext 2115 or via email at rtaylor@destinationkia.com so we can further discuss this. I look forward to hearing from you.

Horrible attitudes

by from North Adams, MA |

This is the second review I am writing because apparently they get to pick and choose which reviews post to this website. My husband and I went into this Kai dealership to get more information on a certain vehicle outside which did not have a sticker with any information on it. When a salesman finally came over to help us it took him 20 minutes to find out how much it cost and the milesage on it. We were looking to trade in our current vehicle so they had to have someone take a look at it. About 30 or so minutes later they came back with an offer of a few thousand more than I wanted to pay for the vehicle and a trade in price more than $1500 less than what it is valued at. I pointed this out to the salesman and he said they could increase the price of the trade in but then they would have to increase the sales price of the vehicle. This was a very poor statement which showed us how this dealership does business so we decided we were no longer intersted in the vehicle and asked for our keys back. He tried to get us to work out a deal but we again said no we would just like our keys. He proceed to walk around the corner to an office like room where there were many guys standing around. One of the guys behind the desk who had out keys said "oh what we cant come to a deal?" and my husband said "no just give me back my keys" and the sales man then told us this vehicle was "out of our league anyway." What absolute rudeness! Who says that to a customer? We ended up going to a dealership down the street and bought the same vehicle except NEWER and LESS MILES and it was CHEAPER and they gave us what my car was valued at for a trade in. As an insurance agent I get asked a lot which dealership I would recommend to go to and to stay away from and I will not heistate to tell every to stay away from this place!