Suzuki of Fargo Moorhead

2500 2nd Ave North, Moorhead, MN 56560

Paula B. 2007 Silverado

by from Vergas, MN |

Paula Blackposted toTodd Rendon 14 hours ago. Todd, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you again for hooking Michael Black and I up with our sweet new truck. Who knew I was a truck gal? All of the hard work you put into helping us find what we wanted(and I know it probably wasn't the easiest thing)is greatly appreciated. WE LOVE IT!!!!! Your customer service is outranked by NO ONE! Honestly, you are the reason we decided to come back to The Big Lot(although, we have to admit that everyone there is very friendly...and not in a fake way! and helpful). Thank you for making an experience that can be painstaking and stressful a pleasant and exciting one. The care you take with your customers means a lot....in fact, it means EVERYTHING. Its not just the deal making, its the "aftercare". Thank you sir ? feeling great.

Great Friendly Staff

by from Fargo, ND |

Mike and the whole staff were very friendly and made us feel at home. Mike was very attentive to our needs ( and wants) during our purchase and financing. We will definitely come back for our next purchase. We have referred people already.

February 21, 2013

Everyone in our Nereson Family would like to Thank You for your decision to purchase your vehicle at our dealership. We will always be here to serve your needs and provide the same 5 star customer service that we are becoming known for. Thank you once again for allowing us to earn your business. Todd Rendon - Internet Manager/Business Manager

Friendly, helpful and I would go back

by from Moorhead mn |

Our needs were listened to and met, and somehow over met what we were expecting. Everything was explained and they really did make sure we understood what was going on. Courteously was common. We found it wig each person we delt with and got he same felling from the service center.everything was done with in a decent amount of time. It was clean and welcoming.

February 6, 2013

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We do strive to be different than the rest while providing the 5 Star Customer Service that we have become known for. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and welcome to The Nereson Family.

Todd Rendon

by from Ada |

I found Todd to be a very wonderful salesman and very helpful in all aspects of the transaction process. In car sales there are many people who are dishonest but I can truly say when it comes to Todd he is a man of his word. I know this to be true over a discrepancy I had on the agreed purchase price Todd backed up what I had said even though it may have cost him money. I will purchase another vehicle from Todd because of his honesty. I hope nereson suzuki understands what kind kind of salesman they have I know I appreciate him and his HONESTY.

January 11, 2013

Thank you for allowing me to earn your business Mr. Ramsay.

Love my new car!!! :)

by from Detroit Lakes, MN |

I bought an Suzuki SX4 Sedan from Nereson the Big Lot. I would definitely suggest going to see Todd Rendon for your next vehicle. Todd helped with every part of the decision process and he genuinely cared about what I wanted. :) I love my new vehicle from them and will continue to go to them for all of my cars needs. Thanks Todd! ^_^

January 11, 2013

I am very happy to hear that you love your 2013 Suzuki SX4. Feel free to contact me at anytime with questions that you may have. Thank you for allowing me to earn your business. Todd Rendon - Internet Sales Manager

My new Vehicle

by from Detroit Lakes, MN |

I have purchased two new vehicles from Todd Rendon. He was very helpful through out the entire process. When I needed things done quickly he was always there. I would definitely recommend Neresons The Big Lot for all of your new vehicle purchases. Thanks again!

January 11, 2013

It has been a pleasure helping you with each vehicle purchase Sir. Thank you for allowing me to earn your business several times over the past year. Feel free to contact me at anytime. Todd Rendon - Internet Sales Manager

2012 Dodge Caliber

by from West Fargo, ND |

Todd Rendon and the rest of the crew at The Big Lot were amazing as usual! This is our fourth vehicle purchased from them and we look forward to buying our next vehicle with them as well! Todd was very helpful throughout the whole process and got us a great price for the vehicle we purchased and a fair amount for our trade. We really appreciate the attention to detail and the personable service. Todd treats his customers like friends and made the whole experience very relaxing and enjoyable!

November 15, 2012

It was my pleasure to help you and your husband locate a vehicle that best fit your needs and desires. Thank you for allowing me to earn your business. Welcome to The Nereson Family. GO Broncos!!!

Quality Sales and Service

by from Fargo, ND |

I purchased a used vehicle and the service I received was as if I was purchasing a new vehicle. Todd and the crew were very accommodating and I would recommend them to potential customers.

September 24, 2012

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We value you as a customer as well as a member of The Nereson Family. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about your vehicle. Todd Rendon Internet Sales Manager

Todd Rendon & my 2008 Colorado Pickup

by from Moorhead, MN |

Nereson Suzuki is far & away the best dealership I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Todd & the whole crew were very helpful & friendly with no pressure sales tactics. They were very understanding & said 'not a problem' when I couldn't get back to the dealership for a few days after I said I'd be in to close the deal. They even offered me some pop & pizza & sandwiches to eat while I was there. I'd defintely recommend them to anyone I know looking for a new vehicle. A big Thanks to Todd & the whole crew at Nereson Suzuki!

October 14, 2012

It was our pleasure to help you find the truck that best fit your needs Roger. Thank you for allowing me to earn your business and welcome to The Nereson Family. Todd Rendon-Internet Sales Manager

Couldn't have asked for more

by from Fargo, ND |

I brought my daughter in to purchase a used vehicle and what we walked away with was not only a vehicle that she loves , but an experience that was top-notch and far more than we were expecting. Todd Rendon made the whole process smooth , and went above and beyond in all areas . What an amazing group of people working at Nereson Suzuki Chevrolet of Mhd! Kudos to you Todd, Corey, Tom and everyone that we came in contact with that day ! Thank you all ! Lesley Schossow

October 8, 2012

Thank you very much for allowing me to earn your business. Feel free to contact me at anytime with questions. Todd Rendon Internet Sales Manager