Wallace Imports of Johnson City

Service 888-328-2202

Right on the Corner, Right on the Price

Outstanding Service and an Excellent Price

by from Johnson City, TN |

I walked onto the lot and the salesmen offered assistance. Between the two of them I found the exact Outback that I wanted and could afford on my budget. They were friendly, non-demanding, and never put those stereotypical salesman pressure tactics on me. I went into the finance office and was shown my contract which was, as they had promised, the deal we worked out. Nothing new there. I was even called to come back the next day because they found a way to save me MORE money and they drafted a new contract. That phone call saved me over $1,300 and they could have easily allowed it to slip by. Needless to say, this was my best experience buying a new car and I would highly recommend Wallace Imports of Johnson City to all my family and friends. I got one of the safest vehicles to fit into a budget I can afford and I had a great experience buying it.

I have my first New car!

by from Morganton, NC |

I now have my very first new car! Several other dealerships told me they had a manual Crosstrek on the lot- when actually the vehicles were in transit. I wanted to see this vehicle in person, Wallace Imports actually had one on the lot. Stan was an excellent sales person to work with, no pressure during the time that I went home to "think about it", I even added some dealer accessories to the Crosstrek, which was an easy process as well. I drove past several other Dealers to see what Wallace had, and I now have a fantastic relationship with Wallace Imports & STAN! It's worth the drive to Johnson City!

Customer Service at It's Best

by from Johnson City, TN |

I was out for a "Sunday" drive looking at new cars (not really looking to buy a new vehicle), stopped to look at what Wallace Imports had on the lot. I spotted a Volkswagen CC that I just had to have. I am a busy business manager with no spare time on my hands. I have never had an easier buying experience. My sales consultant Mike Miller was the best "car salesman" I've ever dealt with. He kept in touch with me had everything ready when I came in to purchase my CC. I value customer service. I have recommended Mike and Wallace Imports to all of my associates. Thank you!

Billy & Brenda of Kingsport

by from Kingsport Tn. |

We purchased our first 2003 Subaru Forester at Wallace motors in Johnson City. We never had any problems with our car. We decided to check them out again. We went to the same dealership and purchased a 2015 from Stan we both love it. We received an excellent trade in price. It was a challenge to use the new technology of the telephone. Our salesman toke time to show us how to set up the calling system, and is willing to continue working with us. Billy and Brenda of Kingsport

A Great Experience

by from Greeneville, TN |

Thanks to Stan Hilliard my experience buying a new car. Love my 2015 Subaru Forester.

A pleasant buying experience at Wallace Imports!

by from Christiansburg, Va |

My wife and I are enjoying are new 2014 VW Passat TDI. Special thanks to Wallace Imports of JC, Tn. Beginning with my nearly ninety minute inquiry concerning the above ment'd vehicle with Mike Wallace (our sales rep.) which was a very informative and satisfying discussion. Our sales rep was able to match and beat by a wide margin all the other five offers that I had gotten. Mike Wallace made me feel very comfortable in our dealings and never tried to 'railroad' me in other directions. He was very attentive to our needs and likes. He had our purchased car detailed and in the showroom when we arrived for purchase and a free full tank of fuel. He carefully explained the details and operation of our new purchase. All of the staff we dealt with including the finance officer where very friendly and helpful in explaining either the new purchase steps and or the equipment of the car. We found a very confident, upbeat, friendly business environment overall among the staff. We look forward to future business with Wallace Imports. My wife and I would highly recommend pricing Wallace Imports especially their sales of VW to anyone wanting quality vehicles and a friendly, competitive pricing too. Amos & Lisa Kutz May 17, 2014

Great buying experience..

by from Advance, NC |

Had a great buying experience with Wallace Imports of Johnson City, TN. Easy to talk with and very informative on the vehicle that I purchased.

Excellent customer service

by from Johnson city |

Thanks Jeff for great experience in buying the jetta hoping to purchase another vehicle soon!

AMAZING Customer Service!!

by from Erwin, Tn. |

My husband and I are expecting our first child this month. We have researched and shopped for cars since this past July considering this will be our first "family" car. After months of decisions we decided to go back to Wallace because right now Subaru is the safest car on the road which is exactly what we wanted for our son! Ben Lacey was our sales person and I cannot even begin to say how outstanding he was to us!!! We went back and forth with Ben for a little over a week as he tried to work with us to get us the exact car we wanted while staying at the payment we needed. While doing this Ben also offered a lot of great information about other deals on very nice cars they had that we hadn't thought about considering. The thought of purchasing a new vehicle right now honestly made me sick considering all of the other experiences that my husband and I have had over the years with car salesman. Ben has COMPLETELY changed my outlook on this process. Ben went above and beyond to accommodate us. Being 9 months pregnant I really didnt feel like sitting at the car dealership all evening to get things worked out. Ben went as far as to offer to bring the papers to our home so I wouldnt have to come in. When we picked up the vehicle today, Ben sat with us, went through the manual and even set in the car we chose with us for 30 minutes and explained every button that was offered. I work in a customer service based setting with 12 employees working for me. Ben went above and beyond what I expect of my employees on a daily basis. My husband and I have a huge social network between both of our careers and we will make it a point to put Ben's name out there as much as we possibly can because he definitely deserves it!! We will not shop anywhere else for another vehicle! Thanks Ben!! We appreciate you more than you know!!

Excellent service

by from Elizabethton TN |

My buying process was extremely pleasant and it did not take long. I recommend Beau Hicks when visiting Wallace Imports - he listens, cares, and his customer care goes beyond the sale of the car. I went in knowing what I wanted and was able to get it at the payments I wanted. I later took my son to buy his first car and Beau worked diligently to put him in a good used car and again went above and beyond what any other salesman would do.

Great representative

by from Erwin, tn |

I would like to recognize Chris saletto for the outstanding job. He went the extra mile on making us feel welcomed. He did not pusher us to buy. He answered all are questions. I would recommend Wallace to friends and family. Good job Chris! I'll hope your there when I buy again!