Wallace Imports of Johnson City

Service 888-328-2202

Right on the Corner, Right on the Price

Excellent customer service

by from Johnson city |

Thanks Jeff for great experience in buying the jetta hoping to purchase another vehicle soon!

AMAZING Customer Service!!

by from Erwin, Tn. |

My husband and I are expecting our first child this month. We have researched and shopped for cars since this past July considering this will be our first "family" car. After months of decisions we decided to go back to Wallace because right now Subaru is the safest car on the road which is exactly what we wanted for our son! Ben Lacey was our sales person and I cannot even begin to say how outstanding he was to us!!! We went back and forth with Ben for a little over a week as he tried to work with us to get us the exact car we wanted while staying at the payment we needed. While doing this Ben also offered a lot of great information about other deals on very nice cars they had that we hadn't thought about considering. The thought of purchasing a new vehicle right now honestly made me sick considering all of the other experiences that my husband and I have had over the years with car salesman. Ben has COMPLETELY changed my outlook on this process. Ben went above and beyond to accommodate us. Being 9 months pregnant I really didnt feel like sitting at the car dealership all evening to get things worked out. Ben went as far as to offer to bring the papers to our home so I wouldnt have to come in. When we picked up the vehicle today, Ben sat with us, went through the manual and even set in the car we chose with us for 30 minutes and explained every button that was offered. I work in a customer service based setting with 12 employees working for me. Ben went above and beyond what I expect of my employees on a daily basis. My husband and I have a huge social network between both of our careers and we will make it a point to put Ben's name out there as much as we possibly can because he definitely deserves it!! We will not shop anywhere else for another vehicle! Thanks Ben!! We appreciate you more than you know!!

Excellent service

by from Elizabethton TN |

My buying process was extremely pleasant and it did not take long. I recommend Beau Hicks when visiting Wallace Imports - he listens, cares, and his customer care goes beyond the sale of the car. I went in knowing what I wanted and was able to get it at the payments I wanted. I later took my son to buy his first car and Beau worked diligently to put him in a good used car and again went above and beyond what any other salesman would do.

Great representative

by from Erwin, tn |

I would like to recognize Chris saletto for the outstanding job. He went the extra mile on making us feel welcomed. He did not pusher us to buy. He answered all are questions. I would recommend Wallace to friends and family. Good job Chris! I'll hope your there when I buy again!

bought a low mileage 2013 suburu outback

by from Burnsville, NC |

I felt very happy to have dealt with Wallace Suburu. The price for the very low mileage 2013 Suburu Outback was very close to Blue Book. Their weren't any surprises in add-on costs ---- there was the usual dealer fee of about $500. I went there because my wife had had great service from them on a Suburu we bought elsewhere, and because the price for this nearly-new vehicle was the best anywhere for 100 miles.Stan, who was the salesman who helped me, was low key and pleasant to be around.