1700 Westbank Expressway, Harvey, LA 70058

Service 866-699-3302

Price Is Important But Satisfaction Is Priceless

Very Happy in Harvey

by from Port Slphur, LA |

I just want to thank Darrell and Rainbow for their professionalism. Darrell was extremely knowledgeable and very time efficient in helping me make my decision, although I was only looking. He took his time and met and exceeded all my expectations. Thank you Rainbow and extra big thanks to my sales associate Mr. Darrell...!!! I love my 2015 Outlander Sport...!!!!

Fatima Royal & Alvin Kost

by from Marrero, La. |

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Fatima and Alvin for making our car buying experience a wonderful one! Their expertise in answering our questions, left us very comfortable in making the selection of our vehicle. I LOVE my Mirage and would encourage any of my family and friends to go to Rainbow Mitsubishi when looking for a new car. Also, I would tell them to ask for Fatima Royal or Alvin Kost. I know that they will be truly satisfied!!!

The Best #1 Sales PERSON ....

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

MR.DARRELL TOREGANO He 's the best caring .he go's beyond the top for his people it's just not about him, it's about his customer, I pray that MR.TOREGANO GO TO A BIGGER POSITION He's the best Sale person he had a good personality, nice, awesome, quality, great, EXCELLENT, OUTSTANDING, OUTGOING HE needs BIGGER OFFICE. THANK YOU FOR MY CAR.............IN THE NAME OF JESUS.AMEN.............THANK YOU MR.TOREGANO......

My first brand new car!

by from Detrehan, Louisiana |

I was finally able to buy a brand new 2015 Mistubishi Mirage, Iwas also lucky enought to go through Rainbow Automotive in Gretna, Louisiana. The staff there is warm and welcoming, they walk you through every step and process to make sure you understand everything from to bottom. Alvin Kost was the sales associate that helped me find a car, made sure my notes were within my asking range, and even came to pick me up in it so we could finalize everything at the dealership. I had my teenage son with me and Alvin was kind eough to make sure my son Logan was included in the process (it will be his car in two years). I couldn't have asked for a more friendly and pleasant experience than the one I had with Alvin and his co-workers at Rainbow automotive.

MONICA & Ronald

by from HARVEY LA |

HE WORKED HARD FOR US AND GAVE US A GOOD DEALWONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH HIM I WOULD REFER HIM TO MY FRIENDS OR FAMILY

Overall easy and oustanding experience...!!!!

by from New Orleans, LA |

Rainbow and Darrell did a great job with assisting me with the purchase of my 2013 Chevy Malibu LTZ. I usually buy my cars cash as to avoid the typical dealership experience. Darrell made this transaction as effortless as possible and I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

Amazing customer service experience

by from New Orleans, La |

I initially went to multiple car dealerships and I was either turned around and I was told that because of various issues with my credit I could only get old cars or cars with a whole lot of miles but after leaving all those dealerships I came to Rainbow Mitsubishi and I was greeted by Mr. Darrell Toregano when it was past closing and he still helped me, I filled my paperwork and he told me he would call me the next day with the results and that is just what he did, he gave me hope when I felt like no one would help me and I am forever grateful for him helping me get a great reliable, and sporty. He is great at what he does and I would refer him to every person I come in contact with who is looking for a car. Thanks Mr. Darrell Toregano.

AMAZING CAR

by from Pass Christian, Mississippi |

I was very pleased with customer service. Alvin Kost Jr was very professional and kind. i would highly recommend him and the company to others.

I LOVE MY CAR

by from Pass Christian, mississippi |

by from Pass Christian, Mississippi |

Good quality customer service. Very professional and curtious. Would recommend to others. Nice inventory.

Rainbow automotive

by from Pass Christian, mississippi |

Very good customer service. Nice choice of inventory. Very pleasant atmosphere. Well within budget. would recommend it highly to others.