Rainbow Automotive

Used 866-964-8697 Used 866-964-8697
Service 866-962-6171 Service 866-962-6171

Very Happy in Harvey

by from Port Slphur, LA |

I just want to thank Darrell and Rainbow for their professionalism. Darrell was extremely knowledgeable and very time efficient in helping me make my decision, although I was only looking. He took his time and met and exceeded all my expectations. Thank you Rainbow and extra big thanks to my sales associate Mr. Darrell...!!! I love my 2015 Outlander Sport...!!!!

very satified

by from Buras,louisiana |

mr. Alvin was amazing. and helped us get the car we wanted. I would totally send someone here to buy a car.

New Mitsubishi Owner

by from New Orleans, LA |

Had a quick and accommodating deal. I appreciate the swiftness and ease of it all.

Happy New Customer

by from Harvey, louisiana |

I had a wonderful experience. The staff was exceptionally courteous. Mr. Alvin did not stop until he was sure my husband and I were leaving with a car. Littlie did we know we got APPROVED for A "2016". Our first new car (YAY). They were very patient, answered all questions to the best of their knowledge, and carefully walked us through the entire process.

The Happiest Customer Ever Again #1

by from Harvey,La |

Mr. Alvin Kost, took the time out of his busy schedule help me find another car after I was in a bad car accident I really appreciate.

SUPER HAPPY

by from New orleans, La |

My experience at rainbow was the best experience I have ever had at a car dealership. I will be sending friends here In the future to buy cars. The costumer service was amazing. everyone was very friendly and made me feel at home and comftorble.

Best Car Experience Ever

by from Harvey,Louisiaia |

I received excellent service from my initial contact with this dealership. my salesman "Jason Griffin" did everything he promised. I will definitely refer to others.

Fatima Royal & Alvin Kost

by from Marrero, La. |

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Fatima and Alvin for making our car buying experience a wonderful one! Their expertise in answering our questions, left us very comfortable in making the selection of our vehicle. I LOVE my Mirage and would encourage any of my family and friends to go to Rainbow Mitsubishi when looking for a new car. Also, I would tell them to ask for Fatima Royal or Alvin Kost. I know that they will be truly satisfied!!!

The Best #1 Sales PERSON ....

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

MR.DARRELL TOREGANO He 's the best caring .he go's beyond the top for his people it's just not about him, it's about his customer, I pray that MR.TOREGANO GO TO A BIGGER POSITION He's the best Sale person he had a good personality, nice, awesome, quality, great, EXCELLENT, OUTSTANDING, OUTGOING HE needs BIGGER OFFICE. THANK YOU FOR MY CAR.............IN THE NAME OF JESUS.AMEN.............THANK YOU MR.TOREGANO......

My first brand new car!

by from Detrehan, Louisiana |

I was finally able to buy a brand new 2015 Mistubishi Mirage, Iwas also lucky enought to go through Rainbow Automotive in Gretna, Louisiana. The staff there is warm and welcoming, they walk you through every step and process to make sure you understand everything from to bottom. Alvin Kost was the sales associate that helped me find a car, made sure my notes were within my asking range, and even came to pick me up in it so we could finalize everything at the dealership. I had my teenage son with me and Alvin was kind eough to make sure my son Logan was included in the process (it will be his car in two years). I couldn't have asked for a more friendly and pleasant experience than the one I had with Alvin and his co-workers at Rainbow automotive.