Chilson Subaru Suzuki

(4.8) 5 Reviews

3443 State Road 93, Eau Claire, WI 54701

BEST car buying experience EVER!!!

by from Amherst, WI |

Worked with Don via email and phone because we live over 2 hours away. Communication was prompt, specific, and honest. Arrived with some expectation of the typical used car sales tactics but received NONE of that! The entire transaction was fast and easy. By far the best car buying experience EVER! We will definitely make the trip back to Chilson's when my husband needs a new car :)

Great Experience

by from stevens point, wi |

I was very pleased with Chilson's customer service. My wife and I dealt with several salesman and each were very knowledgable about the vehicles we were looking at. The reason for the multiple salesman was they did not want you to wait around if the salesman you were working with was busy. They just jumped in and helped us out and each other for that matter, but in the end we worked with David who I started with on a very rainy day (out there walking around helping) and who I was very pleased with. Mark is another salesman I would suggest. The process had the typical wait times but they did a very good job explaining everything step by step. They also gave a very good trade in value for my vehicle, higher than most. My parents have been dealing with Chilson Automotive for decades and now I know why. They also did a very good job of detailing the vehicle we bought used and the facilities were very clean and accommodating.

A breath of fresh air!

by from Hatley, WI |

I've had such a great experience every time I've walked through their doors that I keep coming back. I'm on my 3rd Subaru lease thanks to Chilson's and I'll be coming back for number 4 in a year or so. Friendly people who are there to help you in any way possible. They make things so easy. I wish all dealerships did business the way Chilson's does.

Great Customer Service

by from Chippewa Falls, WI |

I've purchased 4 cars from Chilson's over the years. They have always given me more for my trade-in then other places. They always go above and beyond to help me. I will continue to do business with them and always recommend them to friends/family. I've always worked with Steve.

Found our Subaru!

by from Duluth, MN |

Used Car.com for info on the subaru we wanted. Spoke with sales and then the manager of the dealership- we were very specific with what we did not want, which were surprises in dents/scratches, etc. when we drove 200 miles to buy the car. We didn't notice all the scratches in the interior of the car until after we purchased the car- our fault- but would have liked a more detailed description of the flaws... still a good car and the exterior was well maintained. Some cover up on scratches- but with 25K miles expected a little wear and tear. Wanted honesty on the blemishes- don't know if the salesman didn't notice or just didn't tell us of them. We are disappointed in that. If you buy from them- ask for a thorough inside/outside inspection before driving a long ways- we were so excited about getting the car that we didn't look it over good enough. Also ask for everything that was included on the info sheet on-line- we did not get the clothe floormats- but did get the rubber ones. We also negotiated for new tires on the car- we did get that. Negotiate on trade in price as well- they will make money on the deal- guaranteed. Go by the Kelly Blue Book and don't accept much less.