Southtowne Hyundai Riverdale

Service 866-852-0776

Your Dealer For Life!

Awesome Service

by from Milner, GA |

Got there a little before my appointment time, and they took me right in. I was very impressed with there quick service. All the customers were in and out quickly. Thank you very much for your awesome service.

May 2, 2015

From the staff at Southtowne Hyundai, we would like to thank you for the kind words. We try to give all of our service as well as sales customers our very best each time. We appreciate your business and hope to keep giving you great service for years to come!

excellent sales and service

by from Peachtree City |

Many many thanks to a knowledgeable service tech named Mike Cole! He fixed my audio problem over the phone! It just goes to show what kind of care and integrity the folks that work at this dealership have. I bought my car here from another Mr wonderful named Craig Edwards! BOTH you guys are awesome.

August 5, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We pride ourselves on giving our customers the top notch experience they deserve and it's great to hear how well Mike and Craig took care of you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

I am in tears : (

by from Riverdale Ga |

I was so happy when I got my first car from a dealership not a buy here pay here lot but a dealership, and let me say this I have only had this car for 6 days now( 2011 Hyundai Sonata) and now I am in tears.... I have not made my first car payment yet but I'm already on auto zone website looking for a part that's going to cost me over 200 dollars. Now the first day I got my car I was back the next day... i know... the next day I only had one head light, but I can said it was repaired, so I was okay with that a little mad but it was fixed but now the passenger side window will not go back up, and after I sign all the paper work my keys was handed over to me I was soooo happy at this point so I ask the sell man Keith for the remote for may car I was told "no we don't have one but I will look for you one just call me" I wish you could have saw the look on my face... oh and that's going to be over 200 too, and when I ask one of the manager about it "oh well it's a as is car" and the only thing I am thinking was REALLY, because this is a "dealership" that have a shop in the back that can make this happen ....because the price quote i received was from that dealership when I was repairing my headlights. Now these things may be a small, but now I'm thinking about the bigger picture what else can be wrong with this car I know it's used but really 2011. I am starting to feel like I made a mistake by coming to this dealership. I was trying to find the best deal for me considering I use my credit union for the loan I should have shop around... that was my mistake but I was expecting better quality from a dealership. And I really... really hate to say this I should have took a longer ride north of Ga to get a car I may have not made it to this page.... writing this review.. feeling like I made the BIGGEST mistake

July 15, 2015

Sonya, we were very sorry to hear you have not been satisfied with the ownership experience of your Sonata. We understand the frustration that can be caused by the normal wear and tear associated with pre-owned vehicles, especially considering the timing of the necessary repairs on your Sonata. We hope our ability to resolve those issues and make the repairs helped to ease that frustration. Please do not hesitate to contact Lucas Walls at (678) 974-9977 with any lingering question or concerns you may have. We look forward to speaking with you, and continuing to prove our commitment to delivering excellent customer service to you personally!

Great service all the time

by from Stockbridge,GA |

Came in for a oil change and service guy, Chad took good care of me. I didn't wait long and I was in and out in no time. I would definitely recommend this dealership for service. I didn't buy my car from here but I will consider it when I'm in the market again.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation, Johnny! We're happy to hear how much you enjoyed your recent service experience. We appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words and we are looking forward to seeing you again!

Great Service, informative, clean facility

by from Jonesboro, GA |

Southtowne Hyundai is a wonderful dealership and they are willing to help you anyway they can. The service area is always neat and clean. The service personnel go out of their way to facilitate your needs and are always friendly. I will not have any problems recommening Southtowne Hyundai to anyone looking a place to help them with finding a car.

May 14, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words! We're so happy to hear about the wonderful experience you recently had with our service team. We hope to see you again for any of your future automotive needs!

Great Service with Personal Touch

by from Jonesboro, GA |

My husband and I purchased our 2014 Hyundai last March from Micheal Kearns. He's an awesome salesperson who made us feel empowered with our decision to purchase a reliable car as new parents. Today, I had an awesome experience during a routine oil change in the service department. Aside from excellent customer service, representative Michael Cole assisted me with going to the car service line to retrieve my baby stroller from the trunk of my car. I decided to take advantage of the long wait ( which he informed me of before hand) and turn the sales lot into a walking track! As a new mother, it was a win-win today!

May 5, 2015

We're thrilled to hear you had such a great buying and service experience here at Southtowne Hyundai! We truly enjoy doing whatever we can to ensure complete happiness and satisfaction for our customers. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any of your future automotive needs!

Unacceptable Service

by from South Fulton County, Georgia |

I had my 2003 Santa Fe serviced in warranty and had two brake jobs done. Southtowne neglected to drain the brake fluid, even though Hyundai directs the dealer to do so, and I had to pay $1,800 to repair them at a brake specialist. After this experience I would warn anyone to stay away from this dealer.

Great experience! Great customer service

by from Atlanta Ga |

I came in with my daughter Alikki Thomas to buy a car. Our salesman Jonathan Larkin was very professional and very attentive to our needs. We were able to come in late and he was able to find a vehicle that fit out needs at a reasonable price. I found that the entire staff was very professional to my family and I appreciated the customer service we received from Jonathan and the staff..Great Experience!!

Service Department is a Joke

by from College Park, Georgia |

My experience with the service department at this particular dealership could not have been worse, and I will never return to this establishment. I also implore any potential customers to really think twice before patronizing this business. The overall demeanor of the service department employees here are lackadaisical and nonchalant about maintaining their word on guaranteeing the service as well as returning your car in a timely manner. My experience started by bringing my 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe to this service department because all four of my windows were in operational and would neither roll up or down. After receiving a diagnostic, I was told that a harness kit had to be ordered to fix the problem, and if I purchased it right then it would be delivered and ready for installation the next day. I guess at this dealership customer service is only for customers before they receive any money because instead of calling my phone to keep me updated on the status of the part being delivered I had to continuously call two times a day for the next 3 days before it was delivered to the shop. After that I was told that my vehicle would be serviced and ready within an hour and a half of bringing it to the shop. After waiting three hours I was finally given my car back and told the problem was fixed which it was not, because less than thirty minutes after leaving the lot I was experiencing the same issue with the windows again. I proceeded to take my vehicle back to the shop which at this time was 45mins before closing time. The guys were able to return my car before they closed that day however when I got home this time I realized they somehow managed to damaged my door locks while servicing the car. I wasn?t able to lock my driver?s door (which is the same door they were working on) also my alarm would no longer come on. The next day it was open which was monday, I returned to the shop and after they looked at the door locks I was told that the original problem they fixed wasn?t related to why my doors magically stopped working and I would need to pay for the door repairs myself. After talking to the assistant manager I was told they could give me 30% off the work which of course was unacceptable. I decided to take my business elsewhere and not spend another dime at that location. I blame myself for this experience because I too read bad online reviews about SouthTown Hyundai and chose to go anyway. Don?t make the same mistake I did. Thank me later.

great car buying experience

by from atlanta,ga |

Came in with my niece to purchase a car for her. Sakil was so nice and worked with her. we started talking and i also ended up purchasing a 2014 Hyundai Sonata. Sakil is so professional and worked with me to get me a GREAT deal. I have purchased cars for decades and this was the easiest experience I have ever had. If you go to Southtowne ask for Sakil!!

April 3, 2014

Thank you for opportunity to serve you. it was our pleasure in helping you get a vehicle. Feel free to contact Sakil anytime for your future automotive needs.

Great new car buying experience thanks to Lee!!!

by from Fayetteville, Ga. |

We would like to take a moment to extend some positive feedback. We purchased our new Hyundai Santa Fe on 2/10/2014, at Southtowne Hyundai, in Riverdale, GA. Our salesman was Lee Falk. We were not an easy sale, yet Lee was never pushy or impatient. We educated ourselves before we test drove, so we were aware of available products, and their worth. We shopped around to several local dealers, but stayed in touch with Lee. We were impressed when Lee answered his phone twice on his day off to answer questions for us. He was always professional, upbeat, knowledgeable and friendly. After the sale, Lee went to great lengths to explain and demonstrate all the features of our vehicle, before we drove it off the lot. He also followed up with a courtesy call a couple of days later. We also had a positive experience with Daniel, our finance person. Daniel was quick, efficient and thorough. In closing, we would like to say, we are very pleased with our experience, and we love our car. We would recommend Southtowne Hyundai to our friends. When it comes time for another vehicle, we will call Lee Falk. Gary and Lisa DeFazio