Morrie's 394 Hyundai

6661 Wayzata Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55426

New 888-249-9082 New 888-249-9082
Used 888-249-9079 Used 888-249-9079
Service 888-461-7538 Service 888-461-7538

Buy Happy. Once you get it, you will never want to buy a car without it.

Fantastic people and exceptional facilities!!!!!!

by from Anoka, MN |

Facility was exceptionally clean, modern and organized. My salesman, Steve Cherches was very professional and did a super job following up with me, explaining the Elantra's features, options and making sure I got the vehicle I was looking for. The Finance Manager who managed my paperwork was very personable, efficient, and did a fantastic job explain financing options.

Superb Service

by from Crystal MN |

Had an minor repair for the car's interior. It took 30 minutes for the repair to be completed, including a car wash. Coffe and hot chocolate were both excellent with comfortable chairs. Employees were cheerful and pleasant.

Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded to this review

January 8, 2016

Thank you for the kind review! Glad to hear you had such a fine experience! Enjoy, Aaron Velick GM

Happy Consumer

by from Minneapolis MN |

Had oil changes on two cars, started a few minutes prior to appointment time, as I was early. Done quickly, and both cars checked so I am ready for winter. Car also washed. Will continue to go there for service work Service writers very competent, cheerful, with good attitude

Once again, The Very Best!

by from Prior Lake Mn |

I made an appointment to talk about my end of lease options and ended up with taking the Genesis I have been wanting so much home with me! Erik my salesman was just wonderful; very professional but knowledgeable, helpful and engaging. And Kristin in finance worked some kind of magic to help me end up with great terms at nearly the same as my previous lease. I really can't say enough good things about Morries!!!

Fantastic Customer Service Michael Lau!

by from Minneapolis MN |

I saw a very nice Avalanche online and called Morrie's for more information. I was invited to come in for a test ride and given a name to ask for when I arrived. I got there late in the evening but the person (Adera) was there and she even knew my name. She quickly connected me with Michael Lau who proceeded to deliver the most pleasant buying experience I've ever had. He was nice, personable and very accommodating; he even offered me the opportunity to dine with the sales team who was enjoying an Asian take-out dinner. He also offered me a small pack of Korean ginseng candy which he took the time to explain. In the end, I bought the vehicle that night and drove it home. Now three days later, I'm glad I did. I won't soon forget the experience though. It's not ever day you meet a car salesman and actually consider him a friend at the end of the deal. Thanks Mike and thanks Morrie's! Larry

Burned

by from Minneapolis,MN |

They have sold me two lemons over the last few years I should not have gone back after the first one but even after we told them of the issues after we drove off they made us wait 6 hours in the lobby only to tell us they would not fix it. They also made promises about the cars that they went back on when I followed up on it. Take the time to find a dealership that will take care of you as a consumer.

Great experience buying a new car

by from Plymouth, MN |

We enjoyed our experience buying a new car, and were totally unprepared to feel that way. Steve Cherches was our salesman, and he couldn't have done a better job. He was knowledgeable and picked up on our needs right away. He gave us many options and never pushed us or rushed us to make a decision. He was personable and helpful about every issue we brought up. We loved the no hassle pricing and were delighted we never had to meet "Guido the Closer" as we had in buying cars in years past. We are enjoying our new Azera and would recommend Steve and Morrie's to others.

Josh Sternau- Sales

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Josh was extremely helpful in purchasing my new car. He took his time to fully explain and have me test drive the models I was interested in. He pointed out the differences in the models and showed me the features of each. As a single woman, buying a new car is daunting. Josh made me feel at ease and confident that the car I was buying was the car I would be happy with. He is exceptionally knowledgeable, personable and patient. Although I met Josh through another dealership,I will recommend Josh and Morries to all my friends.

Amazing customer service! Best place to buy a car!

by from St. Cloud, MN |

We went into buy a used car for 11k since we had bad credit and with a 6k down payment we knew it would be easy to get a loan. However the loan that got approved was to high to pay for such an old car, so Rob Greene and Suresh did what they could to help us get a car we could afford, they talked to all sorts of banks, and would you know it we walked out with a brand new Sonata instead for less money a month! It took a long time, but that's because they wanted us to be happy and get the right price but I honestly wouldn't buy a car from anywhere else and the hours it took was truly worth every minute. Plus the tea, cocoa and chips they gave us and sitting and chatting with us, just proved they wanted you to be comfortable to help with how long we had to sit and wait to get it all figured out. The "buy happy" slogan, definitely see that with everyone that works here!

Great service from Steve Cherches!

by from Isanti, MN |

I worked with Steve Cherches from the get go on my brand new 2014 Sonata 2.0T and he went above and beyond to make sure we were getting the right car. The newest car I've ever owned was from 99, so I'm way behind on all the gadgets in cars these days, but Steve explained them all so well that I knew what everything did from my first time driving it home. He made my wife and I feel very comfortable and the "Buy happy promise" is no lie. The price of the vehicle was exceptional! Thanks again, Steve! Josh