Morrie's 394 Hyundai

6661 Wayzata Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55426

New 888-249-9082
Used 888-249-9079
Service 888-461-7538

Buy Happy. Once you get it, you?ll never want to buy a car without it.

Fantastic people and exceptional facilities!!!!!!

by from Anoka, MN |

Facility was exceptionally clean, modern and organized. My salesman, Steve Cherches was very professional and did a super job following up with me, explaining the Elantra's features, options and making sure I got the vehicle I was looking for. The Finance Manager who managed my paperwork was very personable, efficient, and did a fantastic job explain financing options.

Horrble Customer Service

by from St. Louis Park, MN |

After 4 messages to the dealership over a span of 6 days (none of which were returned) I called one last time to talk to a manager. I was transferred to a Michael ( he refused to give me his last name) who was extremely rude and disrespectful. Michael told me the reason I was not called back was because it was month end and that they were too busy! I said I had left messages last week as well and he said that the last three days of the month are too busy in a car dealership for a call back.. He explained that they were signing car deals until 10pm last night. Hmmm... how exactly does that equate to not calling me back? I asked for the name of his boss and was given a name of someone that doesn't even exist. I double checked the spelling before letting Michael off the phone. I looked online and came up the the General Manager's name of Aaaron Velick. Mr. Velick was kind enough to call me back. However, when I discussed my problem, it was clear that the reason I received bad service is due to his lack of leadership. Instead of dealing with the issue I had, he explained that there is a Michael at the dealership but that he would never talk to customer that way. Hmm... ok, I guess the customer is always right, or at least deserves to be heard, does not apply to this dealership. I will not be purchasing a vehicle from any Morries dealership in the future. Their customer service is too lacking.

July 5, 2014

So sorry about your experience Robyne. Please let me know if we can help with your lease turn in sometime in the future. Best regards, Aaron Velick

Great customer service!

by from St. Stephen, MN |

We drove 1.5 hours to get here and the people were wonderful. Our salesman, Rob, was awesome. They were all matter of fact and informative. We left there very happy customers and my daughter loves her new (used) car. This company really takes care of their customers. Thank you Morries!

Great to hear! Thanks for the feedback. Aaron Velick General Manager

Disappointed

by from Prescott WI |

I bought my car in Dec of 2013. It was used. They told me the radio didn't work and that they would put a new one in. They put the new one in. We found after that that the speakers didn't work. I took it in they called later and said ok all fixed. I got there and they still didn't work. Again left vehicle there. It took them 3 weeks and several trip back to the dealership to get the problem fixed. Now fast forward to spring/summer. I went to use my AC and it didn't work for more then 5 minutes. I had not tried it for more then a couple of minutes in winter when I bought the car.. I called and said "hey my AC is not working". They basically told me tough cookies. Now I have to pay for a very costly AC repair that they should have caught during a routine check up of the car before they sold it. I took it to my mechanic and he said who ever sold this to you must have know about the AC problem since they removed all of the fuses to the unit. I feel like they sold me a car they never took the time to check out before they put it on the lot. Thanks for the hiding of a very costly repair . I will never purchase a car from you again and I will tell everyone about my experience.

July 5, 2014

SO sorry to hear about that Tiffany. Please let me know if we can help out with some type of discounted rate for the repair. Aaron Velick General Manager

Disappointed

by from 58854 |

Try to keep this as short as possible, very dissatisfied. I bought the drive happy promise and yes you have to purchase it. Went past the 7 day 300 mile return but still had the exchange so thats what i did. I brought my 14 year old daughter with me to pick a different car. The sales person Robert (Rob) Mayberry was very rude and disrespectful. I picked out a car at another Morries dealership. Brought the car to Morries394 as instructed. Through the exchange process I mentioned the turn signal light was out on the new car i picked out. Rob said "You will have to bring it back to the other morries store after we're done, to have it fixed it's not our car." I said "Are you serious, what about the buy happy?" He said "It's not our car." I said "Wow I wish I had a different sales person." He gave me a dirty look and said "IF YOU CONTINUE TO BE A DICK I WILL HAVE YOU THROWN OUT." I said "what do you mean?" He said " your being rude." I said " You were rude first. What happened to the Buy Happy Promise? All lights are fixed for free for the first 6 months. You said i have to take it back to the other dealership after were done." He said " You should of got that fixed before you took it. IT'S NOT OUR CAR." He got up and left. My daughter was scared and wanted to leave. After several hours we finished the paper work, just before they closed. We left without getting the light fixed. He left a lasting impression on me and my daughter. We will tell everyone about this experience. And if anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me.

July 4, 2014

Sorry about your experience Jay. I will speak to Rob about this. Aaron Velick General Manager

Quick In Quick Out

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

My experience was different than any other I've had in that it was quick-in and quick-out. Knowing the price was fair because I had research the auto I purchased within a 100 mile radius, there was no negotiation on price and since I paid cash it took now longer than a shop trip to Costco. My car was clean, gas tank filled and their plan for unlimited washes and oil changes for 3 years made this a sweet deal.

July 4, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear about your experience. Aaron Velick General Manager

Disappointed.

by from Faribault, MN |

I had made an appointment two days prior to see/try out a car. When I arrived, the inside of the car was filthy and smelled, even dirty fingerprints above the visor - I couldn't believe it. I almost didn't bother to test drive it. The salesman was nice, but not a lot of knowledge about the car I was looking at. It was a used car, without warranty, so maybe that had something to do with it. After the test drive, I saw a similar car that someone had just brought in to trade for new. It was spotless - inside and out! I spoke with the owner who gave me a lot of info about it and I expressed interest in trying out his car. We had another appointment and the salesman said he would call me about that car. He called and gave a me a price and I asked if the price was negotiable. He said no. I said I was on my way to look at another car, with half the mileage for $1000 more. No comment from the salesman, except that I should come back and give it a test drive. I did not. Not impressed and disappointed by experience.

Sorry to hear about your experience Gayle. Aaron Velick General Manager

had a great experience at this dealership!

by from maplewood mn |

Morries is a great dealership! Brad Herman was my salesman, this was my first car was financing on. He was great with helping me get a loan for my car also trading my previous car in. he was very polite and helpful. I would definitely recommend him as a salesman, as for the dealership they were great as well.

Great to hear, thanks for the feedback. Aaron Velick General Manager

Horrible servive

by from Burnsville, MN |

We drove to Morries to see a couple of used Hondas they had advertised. The experience we had was awful. Yes, in MN we have winter/snow. We were looking for a car for my daughter who had recently broken her ankle and had it surgically repaired. She was wearing a "boot" and walking with the aid of crutches. Morries was NOT very handicapped accessible. The entry way we had to go in was not cleared/shoveled and difficult to maneuver in (we had been at other dealers the same day that were cleared very well). Inside the dealership there were 2 black mats and then a wet floor. My daughters crutches immediately slipped out from under her and she went crashing to the floor. The worst part of our experience came when we looked around and the employees & customers just stared as we checked to see if she was ok and tried to help her up. They stared some more as we pulled over a chair for her to get out of the puddles and sit on. Only Heidi eventually brought her a wheeled office chair and a small cup of water. We were amazed that no one asked if she was ok or needed help, they just stared. My daughter had so much pain that when we eventually attempted to speak with a dealer about the 2 cars we had to leave. We told him she was having too much pain to stay and he said ok and we got her out and through the snow to our car. We can't believe that no one asked if she was ok as she laid crying on the floor, no one stepped up to see if we needed any help, only Heidi (who was not helping us) offered a chair $ water, and no one seemed to care that we were leaving. I'm very disappointed in their (lack of) service and would not recommend Morries dealerships to anyone I know looking for a car. Very uncaring people.

Effortless buying experience.

by from Okoboji, IA |

I had a great experience buying a Cadillac STS. Working with Doug Sanchez and the Morrie's staff was a great experience.

Great!

by from St Louis Park, MN |

Kelly was amazing! Very helpful and kind. We explained to her what we were looking for and she stuck to our price range. We were on a time crunch and she stuck to our time schedule. She got us the information about the cars that we requested efficently. Thank you so much Kelly for making our car shopping experience great!

October 15, 2013

Thank you so much. We think Kelly does a great job too!