Morrie's 394 Hyundai

6661 Wayzata Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55426

New 888-249-9082
Used 888-249-9079
Service 888-461-7538

Buy Happy. Once you get it, you will never want to buy a car without it.

Fantastic people and exceptional facilities!!!!!!

by from Anoka, MN |

Facility was exceptionally clean, modern and organized. My salesman, Steve Cherches was very professional and did a super job following up with me, explaining the Elantra's features, options and making sure I got the vehicle I was looking for. The Finance Manager who managed my paperwork was very personable, efficient, and did a fantastic job explain financing options.

Amazing customer service! Best place to buy a car!

by from St. Cloud, MN |

We went into buy a used car for 11k since we had bad credit and with a 6k down payment we knew it would be easy to get a loan. However the loan that got approved was to high to pay for such an old car, so Rob Greene and Suresh did what they could to help us get a car we could afford, they talked to all sorts of banks, and would you know it we walked out with a brand new Sonata instead for less money a month! It took a long time, but that's because they wanted us to be happy and get the right price but I honestly wouldn't buy a car from anywhere else and the hours it took was truly worth every minute. Plus the tea, cocoa and chips they gave us and sitting and chatting with us, just proved they wanted you to be comfortable to help with how long we had to sit and wait to get it all figured out. The "buy happy" slogan, definitely see that with everyone that works here!

Great service from Steve Cherches!

by from Isanti, MN |

I worked with Steve Cherches from the get go on my brand new 2014 Sonata 2.0T and he went above and beyond to make sure we were getting the right car. The newest car I've ever owned was from 99, so I'm way behind on all the gadgets in cars these days, but Steve explained them all so well that I knew what everything did from my first time driving it home. He made my wife and I feel very comfortable and the "Buy happy promise" is no lie. The price of the vehicle was exceptional! Thanks again, Steve! Josh

Great experiencing buying happy @ Morrie's

by from Rochester, MN |

Blake Walonick of Morrie's 394 Hyundai car dealership is an amazing car salesman and wanted to let you know how much I appreciated working with him to buy my 2011 Mazda CX7. I had never bought a used car before. The thought of negotiating with professional negotiators (salesmen/women) is very intimidating. If you look for tips online, a lot of people compare it to getting a root canal.. OUCH!! There are tons pages/sites filled with information on awful negotiating ploys and underhanded tactics that give the bravest man/woman pause before stepping in a dealership. Unfortunately, this was my frame of mind when I stepped in to Morrie's. I have never been so happy to be wrong. Within the first 2 minutes of meeting Blake he made me feel comfortable. Blake was very informative (He was able to answer all of my questions and concerns), kind and patient person to deal with. Not only did he take care of me, he made the car buying experience positive for my wife and our two small children. There was no negotiation on price on the CX7 as it was priced accordingly to the Kelley Blue Book price I had already investigated. Additionally, the CX7 was included in the Morrie's buy happy pricing which guarantees if I do not like the car within 7 days I can return the car among many other great perks!! Blake is an asset to your company and he has single handedly made Morrie's 394 Hyundai of St. Louis Park the only place I want to buy a car from in the future. I will be back to purchase my wife's car from Blake!!

Great experience

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

First car purchase in 25 years. I've only driven trucks or SUVs. Purchased a new 2014 Sonata from this dealer, specifically Steve C. He had me drive 3 different vehicles. Listened to me needs. Fund the right car for me. If you purchase from Steve or Morries, you won't be disappointed, I am not!

Courteous and accommodating!

by from BL, MN |

New car purchase last week, the whole team (sales/finance/service) were very helpful.

Two thumbs up for facilities and sales personnel.

by from Nordeast MPLS, MN |

I'm in my sixth decade- agewise; i've purchased a few cars. I'm cynical, o.k. I'm cynical about any advertisement that tells me what my emotional state will be. But Morrie was true to his word. We bought !!**HaPpY++**!!! at his 394 Hyundai dealership this past Saturday. How could this be, my husband and I are still asking ourselves? We got a great, reliable car (per "Consumer Reports" etc. ...Hyundai Elantra) at a fair price. Our sales person, Steve Cherches, went over the new technology TWICE with great thoroughness! We are not pushover car buyers. Like I said, I'm cynical. Be prepared to actually ENJOY your car purchasing experience with Steve Cherches at Morrie's 394 Hyundai.

great service

by from Plymouth, MN |

The salesman was well informed and took as much time as I needed to make a decision.

Sales Professional experience.

by from Minnetonka, MN |

I recently spent a day shopping with my brother-in-law for a new car lease. As a widow, car shopping can be a frustrating experience. We had the good fortune to meet Guillermo Segui. He impressed us both with his friendly, respectful, professional service. I did not feel the typical high pressure sales approach I experienced at other dealerships. As it turned out, I did not lease a Hyundai at this time, but I'd highly recommend Guillermo Segui if you're interested in a Hyundai.

Great Buying Experience

by from Eau Claire, WI |

I just purchased my first new car. Steve Churches was the sales person I worked with. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and explained the features of the car thoroughly. I was pleased with the experience and received a good deal on a new car. The business manager went through the paperwork quickly and I would recommend this dealer to someone shopping for a new car. I will update the review after I experience the follow-up care and service I receive from the dealer's service department.

Good Buying Experience

by from Eau Claire, Wisconsin |

I purchased my first new car. Steve Churches was a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional salesperson. I was very comfortable working with him and I felt like I received a good deal on a new 2014 Hyundai Elantra Limited. I will update this review when I have experienced the service that the dealer provides after the sale.