Morrie's 394 Hyundai

6661 Wayzata Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55426

New 888-249-9082
Used 888-249-9079
Service 888-461-7538

Buy Happy. Once you get it, you?ll never want to buy a car without it.

Horrible Experience

by from Minneapolis |

Went in to buy a Elantra and traded in my car for a used vehicle. I had the car for 24 hours and realized there were 3 issues with it. I brought the car back and then was told it must have not been services yet, which is funny because it was the same car I test drove 3 weeks before buying. Be careful when buying a car from Morries, from my experience they just flip cars without even checking them out before servicing.

Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded to this review

October 15, 2013

Our public before wholesale program is clearly stated on our web site. Before we take trade in's to the auction because they do not meet our "buy happy" or "Certified" program standards, we offer them cheap, to the general public for a short period of time. They are not reconditioned used cars. They are "as is" cars and they are in the same condition that we took them in on trade. (other than a good cleaning and an oil change) Other companies call these cars bargain cars or budget cars. We call them Public before wholesale, or PB4W. They are clearly marked as such. Our "Buy Happy" and "Certified" used cars are inspected and re-conditioned. They are more expensive then our Public before Wholesale cars.

Shopping online? Carolyn Hagen will help you!!!

by from Luck, WI |

Carolyn Hagen was FANTASTIC!!! She was helpful, genuine and was there to help us! I couldn?t have asked for more prompt service in this purchase. She answered all of my questions to the fullest and if she did not know the answer, she was quick to find one and get back to me. I did most of my purchase right online, set an appointment to meet with her and was in and out with the vehicle of my dreams!!!! Thank you Carolyn!!!! We will definitely see you again in a few years when we look again! :)

Carolyn made our Experience Amazing!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My husband and I were in a automotive bind..and needed a car FAST! We were not certain we would be able to find a vehicle given our credit history, but were assured from Carolyn (our sales person) that we would get the help we needed credit wise. I found a very reasonably priced vehicle at Morrie's, and was so happy to have had the opportunity to purchase form them! I worked with Carolyn, and I must say....she made me feel so comfortable with my decision. I was able to walk onto the lot with my kids, take the car for a drive, sign the paper work...and go home! I appreciated that I was not given the run around with vehicles, nor was I talked out of my initial goal...to see the car I saw online. I have NEVER had such a quick and positive experience from a car dealership in my life! Not once did I feel pressured, in fact I felt as though Carolyn was more interested in establishing a relationships with me first....and then finding the right solution for our family---perfect! We drove off the lot with a great vehicle at a great price....and a fabulous warranty to boot! We did not have to haggle over price or options, everything was laid out beautifully for us. We will certainly return to this location in the future!

Wonderful Experience

by from St. Michael, MN |

I have had a wonderful experience with Carolyn Hagen who works at Morrie?s Hyundai in St. Louis Park. I came in wanting information on leasing. I am a very cautious buyer and like to be well informed before purchasing/ leasing. I liked Carolyn and her assistance in making a good decision. I will continue to deal with Carolyn and refer her to all my friends. She did a great job! Colleen A.

Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded to this review

February 1, 2014

Thank you!

Morries/Chaltu!

by from Maple Grove, Mn |

Great new car experience. Chaltu was easy to talk to , no pressure, and made the process simple yet informational. The staff was friendly & helpful during all processes. My car was ready, and stored for the next day as I had to return my rental. Chaltu offered to follow me to drop off my rental...in bad traffic! Thankyou so much!

100+ Experience!

by from Minneappolis, MN |

I came to Morrie?s because Carolyn Hagen is a very good friend of mine. I was very happy she is a great salesperson also. I asked a lot of questions and like how she talked to me very personally. She presented me with many used vehicle options. I need my car to be durable and to withstand several years of use. I purchased an extended powertrain warranty and roadside assistance. I felt these were very important because I purchased used. I love my Mitsubishi Rally Sport and have even had people staring at me at the stoplights?.feels great to have such a nice car! Anyone who needs a good used car I would personally recommend you go see Carolyn Hagen at Morrie?s. She is not only my good friend but also my car salesperson now. 100+ Expereince! Sherrell G.

Like working with a friend

by from Mpls. MN |

Carolyn Hagen was an excellent sales consultant and very easy to work with. She made the car purchase process very enjoyable. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner and took time to go over all the features. I will definitely purchase from Carolyn again and will tell all my family and friends to do business with her. Working with Carolyn is like working with a friend. Great Experience! Keith C., Mpls., MN

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Monticello, MN |

I worked with Steve Cherches on my new car purchase. I told him exactly what I was looking for and he came back with several options. He gladly answered all my questions and did not try to rush me or push me into any decisions. I would definitely buy from Morrie's again and I will recommend them. The buy happy promise is the best deal around.

LOVE MY CAR!

by from St. Cloud, MN |

I have known Carolyn Hagen for several years now. She is a friend of my mom?s. I was referred to go and purchase my car from her because I was told she is a wonderful person and very honest. I did just that and WOW I am happy! I purchased a used 2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited with navigation. I LOVE IT! Carolyn went the extra mile to be sure I test drove several vehicles and was sure I had selected the exact vehicle I wanted. I LOVE my car, LOVE Carolyn, and LOVE Morrie?s. If I could give more than 10+ rating I would. Go see Carolyn Hagen at Morrie?s 394 Hyundai. You?ll love her too! Kayla D. P.S I drove all the way down from St. Cloud, MN just to see Carolyn. I am glad I did!

Highly Recommended!!

by from Plymouth, MN |

Carolyn Hagen was very helpful and knowledgeable from the moment we started looking for the Santa Fe Limited. She couldn?t have been any more helpful. I especially liked how comfortable she made me feel. We liked the vehicle we purchased very much. Carolyn did an amazing job tracking down the exact vehicle we wanted. I will definitely go back to her with our next vehicle purchase and would recommend Carolyn and Morrie?s to my friends and family. She is an excellent salesperson and I am highly satisfied. Ray R.