American Leasing and Sales

1769 W University Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281

Used 480-268-3688 Used 480-268-3688

Fantastic

by from Tucson AZ |

I read many of the reviews for American leasing and was a bit skeptical, however after buying a car from these guys I can say the reviews are real. Great place to buy a car, very comfortable, no pressure, no hassle. I highly recommend American Leasing and Sales.

Best place to purchase a vehicle

by from Mesa, AZ |

Absolutely the best place to buy a vehicle, Sean is great to work with. No hard sell, tells you exactly how much it costs, trade in value and gets the deal done quickly. I would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from ASL and definitely will recommend to all my friends. What a great experience. This is one very happy customer!

July 25, 2014

I sure thank you for your business, and your kind words. We strive on integrity, and the old golden rule ( do unto others as you wound want done unto you ). I look forward to helping any friends or family members that are in the market for a vehicle. Thanks again!!

(INTEGRITY).... American Leasing and Sales

by from Maricopa, AZ |

I found the car we were looking for on cars.com. It was located at American Leasing and Sales. I sent in a request for information and Sean gave me a call the next day. That afternoon we drove over to look at the car. Not only was it spot on with the ad, but Sean showed us all the features that the car offered. He offered us a test drive and I asked if he would first drive us around in the vehicle because we did not know the area. Sean was happy to do so, and then each of us also drove the car. This was the best car buying experience we have EVER had! Sean showed us everything he was doing right on his computer screen and in a very short amount of time, we drove home in our GMC 2013 Terrain SLT-2. We know we will see Sean again!

December 17, 2013

It was my pleasure to be able to work with you guys. I am so happy that we had the perfect vehicle for you both. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and I thank you for letting me be apart of your car buying experience.

Repeat Buyer

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

This is the second time I have purchased a vehicle from this dealer and both times there was not a better deal to be found in Arizona. Nobody was even close! This is a no pressure dealership with many years of experience in the car business and they really have a ton of product knowledge. If they don't have what you want they can probably get it for you. I will definitely be back.

Excellent

by from El Mirage, AZ |

Buying a car was a no pressure and relaxed experience. Inventory is kept inside and is some of the best I have seen. Its all about the cars. No fluff. No team of sales people hounding you to buy. Sean keeps it real and is a true pleasure to work with. This is the way car buying should be and really is at American Leasing & Sales. I will be back.

Great Experience

by from Chandler, AZ |

Best car buying experience ever! Sean was great to work with and was very easygoing and answered all my questions. I?ve never had such a smooth and pleasant car buying experience in the past and plan on being a return customer!

Great Experience

by from Surprise, AZ |

Sean and the folks at American Leasing and Sales were a pleasure to work with. There was absolutely no pressure whatsoever (unlike working with a dealership), and they did everything possible to make it a pleasant process.

Easy shopping

by from 1255E,University Dr,#278 |

Good dealer introduced the 2011 yello 2LT camaro for me.

2011 Cadillac CTS V

by from Seattle |

Great dealership to work with. Greg was excellent to deal with, honest description of the car, low key, good price. Jim helped get the car shipped for me for a great price.

August 23, 2012

We thank you for the positive feed back. We hope to see you in the future.