Toddscarteam.com

Toddscarteam.com

3744 Annex Ave #B5, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 888-234-2150

The definitive car-buying experience.

by from Nashville, TN |

I am the first person to distrust car salesmen and salespeople in general and when I stumbled upon Todd's website I was a little skeptical to say the least. I didn't think someone with this many good reviews could be legit - but he did have the exact car i wanted so of course I had to set up a meeting. He communicated with me via email to set up a meeting time and was very fast with replying. My mother and I showed up to our meeting and WOW is all I can say. Todd made the entire car buying process easy, quick, and actually pleasant! He greeted us very politely and professionally. The first thing he did was he brought the car out and went over all the cosmetic stuff about the car on the outside. Even though he took pictures of all the scratches and dents before hand he also pointed them out to me in person as well. After that, he showed us the inside of the car as well as the "magic seat" that Honda Fits have. Todd knows his products very well and it SHOWS. He does his research and really knows what he is talking about! After we initially checked out the car, he took us inside and we went over all the things that he has done to the car after he received it. He showed us what the process was for getting a car to be considered "Certified" - and his process actually exceeds those qualifications. He then showed us exactly what was done to the specific car we were interested in - including the VERY COMPLETE detailing of the car and receipts for the Firestone inspection, oil change and alignment that he had done. After we went through that portion, we went outside for the test drive! As far as I was concerned with the test drive, I really wanted to hit the interstate to make sure the car handled it well. Todd's route took us through some residential roads, some nice turns, and a short stint on the highway. The route he took us through gave me a very good understanding of how the car would perform with a wide variety of road types and speeds. At this point I had already been sold on the car. The only thing left was to secure financing. The process was quick and very simple. Todd was able to answer all the questions my mother and I had about the process and was able to get everything squared away for us. When his website says "competitive rates," he's not kidding. They really are competitive. Give him a chance to quote you and I don't think you will be disappointed. After all the fun paperwork was done, Todd made up a 30 day tag for us, slapped that on, and I was ready to be on my way. But he even took it a step further. He took me inside the car and showed me how to use the Maintenance Minder built into the Honda Fit. This is something I did not expect at all and I really appreciated it since i had no idea the car came with something like that! The last thing he did was he said a prayer over us that we travel safe and that the car keeps us safe before we left. I know some people are not very religious and this could turn some potential buyers away but he very politely asked us first before doing it and we gladly accepted it. Overall, it was an extreme joy to work with Todd. During our meeting he said that one of his goals was to put everything out there - the good, the bad, and the ugly - and to make it as close to being able to buy a car off a website as possible since he puts literally ALL the information about the car up for view. I found this to be true 100%. Todd was very friendly and personable and really knew his stuff when it comes to cars, financing, and everything that has to do with selling a car. He definitely does his research and he is very meticulous about the way he does he work and the results are impressive. He is friendly to talk to also - I did not feel at all like he would judge me for being new to the car buying process. And he also made a few jokes while we chatted! I am so thankful that Todd is in this kind of work because hopefully more salesmen will follow his example!

Treated like family!

by from Memphis, Tennessee |

My mom and I made the trip from Memphis, TN based on Todds's reputation. He greatly exceeded our expectations! He treats his customers like family and you can rest assured that things are done the right way. I've had my 2012 Honda Civic for about two months and absolutely love it. Todd made the car buying experience easy and painless. Before we left, he said a prayer for safe travels. I will buy all my future cars from Todd from now on!

Honest and Fair

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

We purchased a Honda Odyssey. He had exactly what we wanted at an excellent price. Todd is very knowledgeable about each vehicle's features and clear on any imperfections. This was the exceptionally positive experience.

Best Car Buying Experience Of My Life

by from Crossville, TN |

Todd is awesome. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had and I will be using Todd next time we are looking for a vehicle.

Buy from Todd's Car Team!

by from Franklin, TN |

Buying a used car from Todd's Car Team was a smooth, easy process. I feel we purchased a quality vehicle for the best price around town. Todd is meticulous to detail so you know your car is super clean and road ready. He will point out even small flaws so you know exactly what you are buying. Todd is very down to earth and is there to serve you and answer any questions. I would buy another car from Todd again.

Amazing experience buying a car!!

by from Nashville, TN |

I never knew buying a car for my teenage daugher could be so easy! With all the great pictures and information on the website, there were no surprises when we went to see the car and we were able to make an informed decision and narrow down our search before we ever visited in person. Once we made an appointment to see the car, Todd went over everything with us in a way even my teenager could understand. It was by far the easiest, best experience I have ever had buying a car and will be the only place I buy from in the future!

Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Nashville, TN |

We are absolutely in love with our Pilot. Hands down our favorite car we have ever owned. Todd made this experience so easy. He helped us tremendously every step of the way and he was very knowledgable and trustworthy. He helped us find the perfect car for our family and we could not be happier. We will never buy another car from anyone except for him!!!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever - Can't Miss

by from Huntsville, AL |

Hands down the best car buying experience I've ever had. It all starts with trust and once you get to know Todd and his team the rest is history. The entire process was great and I'm sure I'll be back the next time I'm in the market. To give you an idea of the kind of person Todd is there was a minor issue with the vehicle during the inspection that Todd mistakenly forgot to correct prior to our meeting. Todd felt terrible about it but without hesitation offered to send his technician over 2 hours away to Huntsville to correct the problem. Just like he said the tech came down within the next week and fixed us right up. You can't go wrong with Todd's Car Team.

First Time Buyer - Great Experience!

by from Brentwood, TN |

I have never owned a car before I bought from Todd. So, I didn't know anything about what to look for when shopping around for a car. Todd was one of the first businesses I visited in my search for a car. He taught me everything I needed to know about looking for a car, and that really helped me in my search of a car. He also showed me all of the details of the cars I wanted to look at that he had for sale, so I knew I could trust him with any car he was selling. But, I didn't decide to buy from him after first meeting with him. I decided that I wanted to keep looking around at all my options before making a decision. After visiting almost every car business around town, I couldn't find any car that met the quality of the Todd's, at the cost that Todd was selling. Todd has the best quality cars for the best prices. So, I knew that no matter what, I wanted to buy from Todd because I trusted Todd, his business, his cars, and his prices. Everything about Todd's business was just what I needed as a first time car owner. I even feel comfortable asking him about advice on my car in the future whenever I have questions. So, after searching around town at all the car businesses, I decided to buy a car from Todd. Todd helped me find just the car I wanted, and I've never regretted my purchase since then. I would definitely recommend Todd's Car Team to everyone.

Great Experience!

by from Killen, AL |

I got a really great car at a great price. Todd was very helpful and did not pressure me at all to buy something other than what I wanted. I would buy from him again.