Toddscarteam.com

3744 Annex Ave #B5, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 888-234-2150 Used888-234-2150

Great car buying experience

by from Huntsville, al |

Great buying experience. Car was in great shape and no hassles. He worked with me through all stages of the process and was very up front about the care and all the fees. I'd definitely buy from him again.

Great Experience

by from Nashville, TN |

By far, the best car buying experience I have had. Todd was upfront with me from my first email to him. I felt no pressure and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We will certainly come back to Todd for future vehicle needs.

Great Experience

by from Nashville, TN |

My wife and I bought a 2013 Honda Odyssey from Todd and we couldn't have been more pleased. Todd is all about top notch customer service and he is just great at what he does. The whole team really takes pride in the work they do and it really shows. Thanks Todd for a great experience!!

Best car purchase experience ever

by from Brentwood, TN |

Bought a Civic today. Todd had exactly the car I needed in stock and his price was better than anywhere else. The car was in excellent condition. Todd reviewed the process of how he acquires and prepares his vehicles for sale. He was very thorough and honest. This was the easiest car purchased I have ever made, and I will buy from him again when the time comes. Highly recommend!!

love our civic!

by from Nashville, TN |

Todd is an upstanding person and we had a great experience with him. He carefully led us through his process of obtaining his cars and his thorough examination and repair of all of his vehicles. GREAT prices. We love our civic and will continue to do business with Todd.

Outstanding service and experience

by from Clarksville, TN |

Todd is a true professional and easy to work with from the first phone call. Todd was recommended to me by a co-worker and the experience was well worth the drive from Clarksville, TN. His prices are more than competitive and the quality of vehicles is impressive. Todd took the time to thoroughly explain his buying process and walked us through the operation of the 2013 Honda Pilot we purchased. Todd also provides competitive financing options. Great experience!

Second to None

by from Nashville, TN |

We were in the market for a van with two little kiddos. My wife was looking into all kinds of options. She is a researcher and had looked into many options. I had been in contact with a few other car dealers until one day we're driving down the road and she tells me about Todd's Car Team. I said, "well, it can't hurt to call him." She picked up the phone, got an appointment and we never looked back. I'll begin by saying, we're unlikely to ever buy a car from another person or dealer again. Todd's integrity, commitment to excellence, commitment to his family, and commitment to us as customers is second to none. He carries only cars he himself would buy. We bought a Honda Odyssey. He knows everything there is know about them. Not only that, when we have problems with either of our vehicles (the other we bought years earlier and not from him) he is quick to return our calls and does all he can to help save us money and get the job done. We have worked with his entire team and everyone of them has been professional and caring. They are like a family. We have since recommended others to him and they too have had the same experience. I don't write online reviews often, but when I do, it's for Todd's Car Team. He seriously brings integrity into the car industry.

Pleasantly Surprised

by from Nashville, TN |

I purchased a 2007 BMW from ToddsCarTeam. The entire process was professional and drama-free... I got every detail about the vehicle - CarFax, purchase history, maintenance, and every minor flaw was brought to light without prompting. Love the car, and I can't say enough good about Todd and his team. Just call him already!

Very easy purchasing experience

by from Old Hickory, TN |

I purchased a low mileage Honda Civic that has proven to be exactly as advertised. Todd helped me locate a lower interest rate than even my Credit Union was offering. The purchasing experience was low stress and quick. He even arranged to get a new license plate for my car. Very positive overall. I have told several of my friends about him and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another car through Todd. Much easier than the pressure and stress of working with a regular dealership.

Easy Buying Process & Great Customer Service

by from Nolensville, TN |

ToddsCarTeam is very trustworthy and did a great job answering any questions that we had.