Toddscarteam.com

Toddscarteam.com

3744 Annex Ave #B5, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 888-234-2150

Awesome car buying experience!

by from Nashville, TN |

Todd took great care of us! It truly was an enjoyable experience. Todd and his team are knowledgeable, patient and dedicated to their profession. We love our Toyota Tundra and would buy another vehicle from Todd in a heartbeat!

Holy cow! Now that's how you buy a car.

by from Portland, TN |

Buying from Todd's Car Team was such a eye opening experience, it's what I always dreamed buying a used car could be like. I promise you, you won't go wrong if you choose to buy a car from him. The Fateful discovery of Todd's Car Team saved me more than 1500 on what CarMax was going to charge me for a lesser car. What had happened is that I had totaled my original car and my insurance company payout was less than I had hoped but thanks to Todd I was able to get a better car for less money. The guy is just so darn honest especially in a world where honesty is considered a dirty word. I was stunned when he went around the car I was interested in and pointed out all of its flaws, I mean those tiny little nicks that you would never notice. I'll be honest. Todd is a God fearing man who lives by the golden rule and there is much on this subject he does not share. Todd has a very high energy ADHD type of personality and when he focuses that energy on getting you the best car at the best price stand back and prepare to be bowled over. There's nothing it seems that he is not willing to do to insure you the best car buying experience of your life. Just one big example is when it was discovered on one of his inspections that the rear suspension on the car, I was buying, was out of line he ended up replacing a 500 dollar part at his loss. I mean who does that? He lost most of his profit right there. And his prices are bottom line and with non of those last minute surprise document fees, dealer fees, or prep fees. He is totally transparent and desires 100% customer satisfaction. He not only answered all my questions before I could ask he answered some I hadn't even thought of. I can say I trust Todd's honesty and integrity to the point that I would be willing to buy a car from him sight unseen. Once you experience Todd's car Team you will never go back to your old ways of buying cars!

Awesome dealer. Highly recommend!

by from Nashville, TN |

Everything with Todd and his team was great. They made the buying process so easy. Todd was a really straight shooter and honest which we all know is rare in the used car world. There was no pressure to buy, the prices were fair and his team did such an amazing job getting my car ready to go. The interior was in great shape and they really took their time getting the exterior and entire car ready for sale. Couldn't be happier with my experience and the car I bought there.

Excellent to Do Business With!

by from Nashville, Tn |

I purchased an Acura RDX from Todd quite a few months ago. The vehicle was in excellent condition (especially for a 7 year old vehicle) and has been a great car for us. Todd's photos described each and every detail of the car so we knew exactly what we were getting even before test driving the car. Todd was very informative about the car and is truly running a great business. We have recommended him to many people and definitely plan to be repeat customers when the time comes to get another vehicle.

Seriously Superb Sales Service!!!

by from Nashville, TN |

I will never purchase another car anywhere else. Todd and his team are excellent in every possible way. Excellent price, service, attention to detail, and extended assistance. I noticed some moisture in my new headlight = not a problem at all, Todd had a new one installed for me asap! I really can't say enough good things about Todd and his team. You'd be crazy to go anywhere else to buy a Honda!

Hassle-free Car Buying

by from Nashville |

Todd's the real deal. Offers a good selection of gently used, high quality vehicles at fair prices. He also gave me a fair price on my trade-in. I've bought a lot of cars, and this is as good as car buying gets. No dealership song and dance -- "let me talk to the sales manager" stuff. And no $300-$500 "processing fee" to fill out boilerplate paperwork. This was my first purchase with Todd, but it definitely won't be the last.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Nashville, TN |

I never knew that buying a car could be so easy, so painless, so much fun! When it comes to Todd and his team, I do not have enough good things to say. My old car was having problems, to the point where I just didn?t feel comfortable driving it anymore. I randomly came across Todd?s website and found a ?coming soon? hatchback I really liked. When I called Todd to express my interest and explain my current situation, he expedited the process to make sure the car was 100% ready for purchase (in case I did choose to buy it). What most impressed me about Todd was his eagerness to walk me through the whole process ? from how he chooses his vehicles to the thorough inspection to what he calls ?OCD clean.? I know very little about cars but I felt confident, comfortable and informed with my purchase. That peace of mind is priceless. The first phone conversation Todd and I had, he mentioned the Golden Rule: ?Treat others as you would want to be treated.? It is apparent that this rule dictates how he runs his business ? from his customers to his staff. It?s a simple philosophy yet an anomaly for the car biz. It?s just refreshing to know someone is doing it right. Simply said, I am a customer for life.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

No need to go with anyone else. True Professional

by from Nashville, TN |

Todd has helped us with our last few vehicle purchases as well as my sister n laws car. We can not say enough about how easy, fast and pleasant the experiences have been. We used Todd's Car Team to auto source our cars. We have been very happy with the service level and price. We saved thousands of dollars over local dealers cars and hours worth of headaches. If you are in the market for a car you should call them. We give them our highest recommendation. Nothing bad to say at all about the experience, price or product we received. We have used Todd's Car Team 3 times over the last 5 years and will continue to refer and give them our business.

Great Experience

by from Franklin, TN |

The experience buying a car from Todd was easy. That is the best word I can use to describe it. Todd pursues quality cars and does a great job of prepping them. Any flaws are clearly expressed so you, as the buyer, know exactly what you are paying for. The prices are fair and clear which relieves any pressure. I would encourage you to shop around widely to compare prices. I could not find a better price on a comparable vehicle anywhere else. Todd was very knowledgeable about his product and does not apply any pressure or sales tactics. It was a great experience and I will be back when I am ready to purchase another car.