Toddscarteam.com

Toddscarteam.com

3744 Annex Ave #B5, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 888-234-2150

Todd's car team come highly recommended!

by from Nashville, TN |

Todd provides an awesome, no hassle buying experience. I bought a 2012 Honda Civic from him three weeks ago. He told me he only sells cars that he would want to drive himself, and that comes across throughout the process. The car was in great shape and Todd?s team clearly pays close attention to detail. Any issues are disclosed up front - even very minor things. The car was exactly as described and is still running great. I?ll add my voice to the numerous positive reviews and recommend Todd?s Car Team to anyone looking for a reliable used vehicle.

Great Dealer

by from Nashville |

Hassle free. Todd is great! you can be 100% sure that you are getting the best deal in the market.

Nice experience

by from Nashville |

I bought a used car from Todd and I am totally satisfied with this purchase. Todd clearly explained me all features of the car, its condition and helped me to receive my plate as soon as possible. It was the best deal I ever had. Todd, thank you so much for the help!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

My car buying experience was fantastic. I basically purchased my car over the internet without ever actually meeting Todd (except by phone) and not seeing the car until it was delivered. Todd communicated with me throughout the process and walked me through the entire process step by step. The car was exactly what was expected. I had my car shipped, which he totally arranged and he even went as far as sending me a picture of it on the truck when it was on the way. I confirmed when it arrived and that all was well. Several days later Todd called to make sure everything was still fine and that I was happy with my purchase. I got a great price which was several thousand less than I could get at my local dealer. I loved saving money and the TLC was an added perk. I have already recommended Todd to 2 of my friends. When I look for another car, this will be my first stop. Thanks Todd.

Great Experience

by from Nashville, TN |

Todd and his team are the only way to go in buying a used car. He is honest, knowledgeable and transparent about all of his cars. I took my 84 year old father that has had many years of dealing with buying and selling cars and he concluded that this was the easiest and most pleasurable experience he has had. Todd will be upfront with you on all want to know about the car you are looking at....the good and the bad...You don't find that experience in buying a car today! I will definitely be recommending him to my friends and family.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Nashville, TN |

It was one of the best car buying experiences we have had. Todd knows more about Hondas than the Honda Dealer. He took the time to show us all the features and disclosed everything about the vehicle. We liked the no haggle pricing. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a Honda.

Great Experience

by from Nashville, TN |

Great car, great price. Surprised to have such a good car buying experiencing. Todd was transparent and honest. Nice to work with someone who didn't try any sales gimmicks or tricks on me. Would buy from again.

Todd's Car Team--a WINNING experience!!

by from Nashville, TN |

Todd's Car Team is a clear winner! We had such a great experience buying our Accord from Todd. He is extremely knowledgeable and makes the whole car buying process as easy and stress-free as possible. Friends recommended Todd's Car Team when they heard we were in need of a reliable and low-mileage used car. We will definitely be recommending Todd to all of our friends and family. If you want someone who is trust-worthy, well informed, organized, and professional, look no further than Todd's Car Team!

The definitive car-buying experience.

by from Nashville, TN |

I am the first person to distrust car salesmen and salespeople in general and when I stumbled upon Todd's website I was a little skeptical to say the least. I didn't think someone with this many good reviews could be legit - but he did have the exact car i wanted so of course I had to set up a meeting. He communicated with me via email to set up a meeting time and was very fast with replying. My mother and I showed up to our meeting and WOW is all I can say. Todd made the entire car buying process easy, quick, and actually pleasant! He greeted us very politely and professionally. The first thing he did was he brought the car out and went over all the cosmetic stuff about the car on the outside. Even though he took pictures of all the scratches and dents before hand he also pointed them out to me in person as well. After that, he showed us the inside of the car as well as the "magic seat" that Honda Fits have. Todd knows his products very well and it SHOWS. He does his research and really knows what he is talking about! After we initially checked out the car, he took us inside and we went over all the things that he has done to the car after he received it. He showed us what the process was for getting a car to be considered "Certified" - and his process actually exceeds those qualifications. He then showed us exactly what was done to the specific car we were interested in - including the VERY COMPLETE detailing of the car and receipts for the Firestone inspection, oil change and alignment that he had done. After we went through that portion, we went outside for the test drive! As far as I was concerned with the test drive, I really wanted to hit the interstate to make sure the car handled it well. Todd's route took us through some residential roads, some nice turns, and a short stint on the highway. The route he took us through gave me a very good understanding of how the car would perform with a wide variety of road types and speeds. At this point I had already been sold on the car. The only thing left was to secure financing. The process was quick and very simple. Todd was able to answer all the questions my mother and I had about the process and was able to get everything squared away for us. When his website says "competitive rates," he's not kidding. They really are competitive. Give him a chance to quote you and I don't think you will be disappointed. After all the fun paperwork was done, Todd made up a 30 day tag for us, slapped that on, and I was ready to be on my way. But he even took it a step further. He took me inside the car and showed me how to use the Maintenance Minder built into the Honda Fit. This is something I did not expect at all and I really appreciated it since i had no idea the car came with something like that! The last thing he did was he said a prayer over us that we travel safe and that the car keeps us safe before we left. I know some people are not very religious and this could turn some potential buyers away but he very politely asked us first before doing it and we gladly accepted it. Overall, it was an extreme joy to work with Todd. During our meeting he said that one of his goals was to put everything out there - the good, the bad, and the ugly - and to make it as close to being able to buy a car off a website as possible since he puts literally ALL the information about the car up for view. I found this to be true 100%. Todd was very friendly and personable and really knew his stuff when it comes to cars, financing, and everything that has to do with selling a car. He definitely does his research and he is very meticulous about the way he does he work and the results are impressive. He is friendly to talk to also - I did not feel at all like he would judge me for being new to the car buying process. And he also made a few jokes while we chatted! I am so thankful that Todd is in this kind of work because hopefully more salesmen will follow his example!

Treated like family!

by from Memphis, Tennessee |

My mom and I made the trip from Memphis, TN based on Todds's reputation. He greatly exceeded our expectations! He treats his customers like family and you can rest assured that things are done the right way. I've had my 2012 Honda Civic for about two months and absolutely love it. Todd made the car buying experience easy and painless. Before we left, he said a prayer for safe travels. I will buy all my future cars from Todd from now on!