Toddscarteam.com

3744 Annex Ave #B5, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 888-234-2150

Great Experience!

by from Killen, AL |

I got a really great car at a great price. Todd was very helpful and did not pressure me at all to buy something other than what I wanted. I would buy from him again.

great experience

by from Memphis, TN |

Wonderful! I felt like our last used car buying experience was a handshake and "good luck" without really knowing what we had done. I had no question about what we were getting down to the last detail, and that Todd felt personally involved with making sure we had a good experience start to finish. I totally trusted him to deal straight with us about what he knew about the car (and he made sure he knew everything!) We will be going back, and telling everyone we know to go, too!

Great guy and great van

by from Nashville, TN |

Todd is great guy, and our van is terrific. It was a solid purchase with good value. Todd has gone above and beyond to get our details covered (even worked out getting our tags.) I trust Todd on buying a car/van and will use him again in the future. Recommend!

Car buying made simple and fair!!!

by from thompsons station, tn |

If you like short and simple reviews, the short answer is just buy a car from Todd with out any reservations. He really is the trustworthy person that all the reviews portray. If you would like more detail, please read on. My car died, so I suddenly found myself in the market. Short on time in the Holiday season I reviewed 101 cars online (I actually wrote them all down). I contacted well known dealers via e-mail, some amazingly enough chose not to get back with me in a timely manner. So, I was not too impressed and kept looking elsewhere online. I was basing my purchase off price, milage and the car fax information (if available). In the beginning I skipped looking into independent sellers, thinking if would be "safer" to buy from a know name. Continued research of those cars revealed multiple owners, rental cars, damage and increased milage. So?I gave in to the unknown name, Toddscarteam.com. Each of his cars I reviewed had one owner, a personal lease, low milage and a great price. Immediately I thought, this is too good to be true, so I started looking at reviews. All good?? How is this possible?? Well, it just is. He does care, he does want to sell you a reliable car at a fair price. He spent time with me and explained everything that was done to the cars I was interested in. An amazing man to say the least. I was also already pre approved for a loan, but he was able to improve the interest rate I was offered with another financier. As long as Toddscarteam is available I will not even think about purchasing a car from anyone else, or for that matter he is the only one I will recommend to all my friends. So in closing?It's ok, he's legitimate, you can buy a car online from, as I put it to my co-workers "some guy named Todd".

Best experience purchasing a vehicle

by from Burns TN |

We had a wonderful experience working with Todd and his team finding and purchasing our vehicle. The car was in impeccable condition and Todd went over every detail so that we were 100% satisfied . This is the best experience we have had purchasing any vehicle and will purchase from Todd again.

great experience

by from Nashville, TN |

best car buying experience i've ever had. I recommend to anyone buying a car to look him up. he'll treat you fair and give you an honest price. No hassle what so ever.

Best Experience Ever!!

by from Kingston Springs, TN |

I wanted to write and thank you for the buying experience that was second to none at Todd's Car Team. Todd Wittbrodt was my sales associate, and if I had to give him a grade on performance it would be A+. Todd went above and beyond my expectations. I never felt pressured, hurried, or like it was just another sale. He is the real deal! Todd's personality, honesty, integrity, and professionalism are exceptional! Not only is he a character, but he has character and that is a rare find these days! Great guy, plain and simple! I was very impressed with the whole process of buying my vehicle there. With the current variety of car salesmen and car dealers in the world, I did not expect to find a salesman that cared about the customer and wanted to do the right thing by them. In the weeks leading up to my purchase of the vehicle I had visited many dealers, many of them new car dealers, none of whom really seemed to care about the customer. After my car buying experience with you, I can safely say that I will be back to see what you have on your lot, before I go looking for a new vehicle with another dealer. Thank you for your outstanding service, you have earned a repeat customer and a referral to anyone who asks where I bought my beautiful car."

Easiest Car Shopping Experince Ever

by from Pleasant View, TN |

Todd made our car purchasing experience a blast! He is very informative about everything that goes into the costs of the vehicles. He truly is a man of his word, and he won't budge from his price. And now I understand why and respect him more for it. It would be nice if all dealers were like Todd and were upfront about their costs, and why the vehicle is worth what they are asking for. Maybe then a "used car salesman" wouldn't be such a derogatory term. We just purchased a Ford Edge from him that he took on trade-in. The vehicle was nearly $3000 below everyone else, and he showed us everything he had done to the vehicle, and even showed us what he gave someone else for trade-in. While we're not Honda people, we will continue to use Todd as a broker (a service he offers to clients) in the future when we are ready for a new vehicle. I can't say enough about Todd and his team. My wife loves her new Ford Edge, and we have a better, safer vehicle for our family when we take trips. Thank you Todd!

How Car Buying Should Be

by from Nashville, TN |

If everyone who sold cars was like Todd, car salesmen would have a good name. I recommend Todd's Car Team without reservation. I could not be more pleased with the vehicle I bought and the exprience I had buying from Todd.

Amazing!

by from Nashville, TN |

Hands down - best customer service experience I've ever had. I showed up to look at a vehicle. Most sales people would just show you the car and try and get you for as much money as they could. Not Todd. Before we ever even got in the vehicle, he told me about himself and his business, showed me receipts of any and all the work he had done to the vehicle, showed me what all of the buttons and gadgets inside the car did and how the seats worked. He has a no haggle policy, but his cars are so mechanically sound and already reasonably priced, that even after looking online for something similar and finding them all much much higher, I knew I was getting a good deal. I would send anyone I knew to buy a car from Todd and will be back to buy my next car!