Toddscarteam.com

3744 Annex Ave #B5, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 888-234-2150

Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Nashville, TN |

We are absolutely in love with our Pilot. Hands down our favorite car we have ever owned. Todd made this experience so easy. He helped us tremendously every step of the way and he was very knowledgable and trustworthy. He helped us find the perfect car for our family and we could not be happier. We will never buy another car from anyone except for him!!!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever - Can't Miss

by from Huntsville, AL |

Hands down the best car buying experience I've ever had. It all starts with trust and once you get to know Todd and his team the rest is history. The entire process was great and I'm sure I'll be back the next time I'm in the market. To give you an idea of the kind of person Todd is there was a minor issue with the vehicle during the inspection that Todd mistakenly forgot to correct prior to our meeting. Todd felt terrible about it but without hesitation offered to send his technician over 2 hours away to Huntsville to correct the problem. Just like he said the tech came down within the next week and fixed us right up. You can't go wrong with Todd's Car Team.

First Time Buyer - Great Experience!

by from Brentwood, TN |

I have never owned a car before I bought from Todd. So, I didn't know anything about what to look for when shopping around for a car. Todd was one of the first businesses I visited in my search for a car. He taught me everything I needed to know about looking for a car, and that really helped me in my search of a car. He also showed me all of the details of the cars I wanted to look at that he had for sale, so I knew I could trust him with any car he was selling. But, I didn't decide to buy from him after first meeting with him. I decided that I wanted to keep looking around at all my options before making a decision. After visiting almost every car business around town, I couldn't find any car that met the quality of the Todd's, at the cost that Todd was selling. Todd has the best quality cars for the best prices. So, I knew that no matter what, I wanted to buy from Todd because I trusted Todd, his business, his cars, and his prices. Everything about Todd's business was just what I needed as a first time car owner. I even feel comfortable asking him about advice on my car in the future whenever I have questions. So, after searching around town at all the car businesses, I decided to buy a car from Todd. Todd helped me find just the car I wanted, and I've never regretted my purchase since then. I would definitely recommend Todd's Car Team to everyone.

Great Experience!

by from Killen, AL |

I got a really great car at a great price. Todd was very helpful and did not pressure me at all to buy something other than what I wanted. I would buy from him again.

great experience

by from Memphis, TN |

Wonderful! I felt like our last used car buying experience was a handshake and "good luck" without really knowing what we had done. I had no question about what we were getting down to the last detail, and that Todd felt personally involved with making sure we had a good experience start to finish. I totally trusted him to deal straight with us about what he knew about the car (and he made sure he knew everything!) We will be going back, and telling everyone we know to go, too!

Great guy and great van

by from Nashville, TN |

Todd is great guy, and our van is terrific. It was a solid purchase with good value. Todd has gone above and beyond to get our details covered (even worked out getting our tags.) I trust Todd on buying a car/van and will use him again in the future. Recommend!

Car buying made simple and fair!!!

by from thompsons station, tn |

If you like short and simple reviews, the short answer is just buy a car from Todd with out any reservations. He really is the trustworthy person that all the reviews portray. If you would like more detail, please read on. My car died, so I suddenly found myself in the market. Short on time in the Holiday season I reviewed 101 cars online (I actually wrote them all down). I contacted well known dealers via e-mail, some amazingly enough chose not to get back with me in a timely manner. So, I was not too impressed and kept looking elsewhere online. I was basing my purchase off price, milage and the car fax information (if available). In the beginning I skipped looking into independent sellers, thinking if would be "safer" to buy from a know name. Continued research of those cars revealed multiple owners, rental cars, damage and increased milage. So?I gave in to the unknown name, Toddscarteam.com. Each of his cars I reviewed had one owner, a personal lease, low milage and a great price. Immediately I thought, this is too good to be true, so I started looking at reviews. All good?? How is this possible?? Well, it just is. He does care, he does want to sell you a reliable car at a fair price. He spent time with me and explained everything that was done to the cars I was interested in. An amazing man to say the least. I was also already pre approved for a loan, but he was able to improve the interest rate I was offered with another financier. As long as Toddscarteam is available I will not even think about purchasing a car from anyone else, or for that matter he is the only one I will recommend to all my friends. So in closing?It's ok, he's legitimate, you can buy a car online from, as I put it to my co-workers "some guy named Todd".

Best experience purchasing a vehicle

by from Burns TN |

We had a wonderful experience working with Todd and his team finding and purchasing our vehicle. The car was in impeccable condition and Todd went over every detail so that we were 100% satisfied . This is the best experience we have had purchasing any vehicle and will purchase from Todd again.

great experience

by from Nashville, TN |

best car buying experience i've ever had. I recommend to anyone buying a car to look him up. he'll treat you fair and give you an honest price. No hassle what so ever.

Best Experience Ever!!

by from Kingston Springs, TN |

I wanted to write and thank you for the buying experience that was second to none at Todd's Car Team. Todd Wittbrodt was my sales associate, and if I had to give him a grade on performance it would be A+. Todd went above and beyond my expectations. I never felt pressured, hurried, or like it was just another sale. He is the real deal! Todd's personality, honesty, integrity, and professionalism are exceptional! Not only is he a character, but he has character and that is a rare find these days! Great guy, plain and simple! I was very impressed with the whole process of buying my vehicle there. With the current variety of car salesmen and car dealers in the world, I did not expect to find a salesman that cared about the customer and wanted to do the right thing by them. In the weeks leading up to my purchase of the vehicle I had visited many dealers, many of them new car dealers, none of whom really seemed to care about the customer. After my car buying experience with you, I can safely say that I will be back to see what you have on your lot, before I go looking for a new vehicle with another dealer. Thank you for your outstanding service, you have earned a repeat customer and a referral to anyone who asks where I bought my beautiful car."