Toddscarteam.com

3744 Annex Ave #B5, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 888-234-2150

great experience

by from Nashville, TN |

best car buying experience i've ever had. I recommend to anyone buying a car to look him up. he'll treat you fair and give you an honest price. No hassle what so ever.

Best Experience Ever!!

by from Kingston Springs, TN |

I wanted to write and thank you for the buying experience that was second to none at Todd's Car Team. Todd Wittbrodt was my sales associate, and if I had to give him a grade on performance it would be A+. Todd went above and beyond my expectations. I never felt pressured, hurried, or like it was just another sale. He is the real deal! Todd's personality, honesty, integrity, and professionalism are exceptional! Not only is he a character, but he has character and that is a rare find these days! Great guy, plain and simple! I was very impressed with the whole process of buying my vehicle there. With the current variety of car salesmen and car dealers in the world, I did not expect to find a salesman that cared about the customer and wanted to do the right thing by them. In the weeks leading up to my purchase of the vehicle I had visited many dealers, many of them new car dealers, none of whom really seemed to care about the customer. After my car buying experience with you, I can safely say that I will be back to see what you have on your lot, before I go looking for a new vehicle with another dealer. Thank you for your outstanding service, you have earned a repeat customer and a referral to anyone who asks where I bought my beautiful car."

Easiest Car Shopping Experince Ever

by from Pleasant View, TN |

Todd made our car purchasing experience a blast! He is very informative about everything that goes into the costs of the vehicles. He truly is a man of his word, and he won't budge from his price. And now I understand why and respect him more for it. It would be nice if all dealers were like Todd and were upfront about their costs, and why the vehicle is worth what they are asking for. Maybe then a "used car salesman" wouldn't be such a derogatory term. We just purchased a Ford Edge from him that he took on trade-in. The vehicle was nearly $3000 below everyone else, and he showed us everything he had done to the vehicle, and even showed us what he gave someone else for trade-in. While we're not Honda people, we will continue to use Todd as a broker (a service he offers to clients) in the future when we are ready for a new vehicle. I can't say enough about Todd and his team. My wife loves her new Ford Edge, and we have a better, safer vehicle for our family when we take trips. Thank you Todd!

How Car Buying Should Be

by from Nashville, TN |

If everyone who sold cars was like Todd, car salesmen would have a good name. I recommend Todd's Car Team without reservation. I could not be more pleased with the vehicle I bought and the exprience I had buying from Todd.

Amazing!

by from Nashville, TN |

Hands down - best customer service experience I've ever had. I showed up to look at a vehicle. Most sales people would just show you the car and try and get you for as much money as they could. Not Todd. Before we ever even got in the vehicle, he told me about himself and his business, showed me receipts of any and all the work he had done to the vehicle, showed me what all of the buttons and gadgets inside the car did and how the seats worked. He has a no haggle policy, but his cars are so mechanically sound and already reasonably priced, that even after looking online for something similar and finding them all much much higher, I knew I was getting a good deal. I would send anyone I knew to buy a car from Todd and will be back to buy my next car!

Incredible Service, Incredible Vehicle

by from Franklin, TN |

Purchasing a vehicle from Todd is as smooth as you could possibly think. He was very honest, thorough, and professional. He was extremely knowledgeable about his vehicles and had a teacher's mentality in educating me about the whole car buying experience. I would strongly recommend looking at his inventory and even more strongly recommend

Auto Sourcing Service from Todd was GREAT!

by from Apison, TN |

We used Todd's Auto Sourcing service and were very pleased with the process. A friend who had previously purchased two of Todd's cars recommend him to us. We knew exactly what we wanted down to every detail and we tried finding the vehicle we wanted via dealerships and online searches for about 2 months. They would all sell so quickly that we always missed out. Then those dealerships hounded us wanting us to consider something else with them. Let's just say that working with regular car dealers got old very quickly. So we decided to give Todd's process a shot. He told us right away that finding what we wanted would not be a quick find. It took about 8 weeks, but we now have pretty much exactly what we wanted. We choose to compromise on a few of the details we wanted, but there was never any pressure from Todd. His detail team did a great job and we are very happy with the end result and would highly recommend Todd to anyone wanting to avoid the hassle and frustration of dealing with regular car dealerships. His attention to detail is awesome and he is very up front and leaves all the decisions to you without any pressure. We will never go back to a regular dealership again and will not hesitate to use Todd again in the future!

Great Used-Car-Buying Experience

by from Cookeville, TN |

As with most people, I have always hated the experience of buying a used car. However, Todd made it a thoroughly enjoyable experience. I not only got a good deal on my Honda Pilot, but I also learned a lot about used cars and things to look for in my future used car buying experiences - which I plan on it being with Todd! Thanks, Todd!

Great car buying experience!

by from Clarksville, TN |

I bought a 2011 Honda Civic from Todd. The whole experience was great. I contacted Todd about the Civic and made an appointment to test drive it. When I arrived the car was out front waiting to inspect and drive. The car was immaculate, drove wonderfully and it seemed more like a new car that a used car with 43000. Todd goes out of his way to make sure you understand the history and condition of the car. Overall best way to buy a used car.

Great transaction. Couldn't have been any better.

by from Nashville, TN |

Thank you for making it so easy. The pictures and descriptions were absolutely accurate. I knew all I needed to about the car before I got there.