Toddscarteam.com

3744 Annex Ave #B5, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 888-234-2150

Our new car guy

by from Brentwood TN |

As parents to 3 teenagers, this is not the first used car we've purchased, but we've found the person who will sell us our next one. We stumbled across Todd via cars.com. What a perfect find! Todd is completely transparent in his buying and selling process. It was so nice to talk about what we wanted to accomplish, then have Todd show us the car that did just that. I've had new cars that weren't as clean. His prices are great, but it's his attention to detail and his open, honest communications that really sold us. We didn't feel like we had to find the "trick" like we did at the 5 other dealerships we visited before finding Todd. Save yourself visits to 5 other dealerships. Find Todd first!

Super experience !!!

by from Mayfield. KY |

We are very happy with Todds car team. The pictures on line did not do the Odyssey justice, it was in that great of shape. Todd not only sales the car, but is verry knowledgeable about them. He goes ubove and beyond on his inspections and service. I don't know of any dealers, beside Todd that get a third party inspection on each car. When you look at his car, he shows you the inspection and walks through it with you. If changes were made he shows you with reciept that they were done. Todd is a straight shooter with no smoke and mirrors on his vehicles. I believe when he buys, he buys only the best for his customers.

Personal and Professional

by from Nashville, TN |

Todd was a tremendous help in locating a safe used car for our daughter to drive and commute to school. We gave him the the parameters of what we were looking for and he went on a search until he found a great car. Todd was professional and gave us the personal attention for which he is known.

As advertised

by from Nashville, TN |

We recently bought a used minivan from Todd. The van was exceptionally clean and we have been very pleased thus far. Todd's team truly is meticulous. The buying process was simple and everything was exactly as described on the website. Todd's attention to detail and enthusiasm about the process and for the vehicles he sells is impressive. Most importantly, Todd has been true to his word with every follow up item. Toddscarteam.com has been a pleasure to work with from start to finish and we will recommend Todd to others without hesitation.

Some times it works out for the best.

by from Nashville, TN |

Our Honda Pilot was totaled and we wanted to get another one. We were blessed to be able to find one at ToddsCarTeam.com. It was exactly what we wanted and on a scale of 1 to 10, it was at least a 9. We can't know that it will be trouble free, but I feel that Todd's has gone the extra mile to mae sure the Pilot is as risk-free as possible.

Honest business model and class A experience

by from Murfreeboro TN |

I cannot say enough about Todd and his approach to selling cars. The vehicles are immaculate and fully disclosed. He holds true to all statements on his website (should read his site before contacting him). There are other "dealer/brokers" that advertise similar offerings but clearly are miles behind (we visited several small dealers/brokers and know from personal experience). If you are ready to purchase and want an ethical, honest, reliable person to guide you through the process - Todd is your guy. I've recommended him to all my friends and family. Keep up the great work Todd!

Happy buyer

by from Nashville TN |

My wife and I have now purchased 3 vehicles from Todd over the last few years, and we have been very happy with each one. I have recommended my friends talk to Todd when they are in the market for a used vehicle, and I intend to buy from him again when the need arises. I can't say enough good things about buying from Todd, but the best things are his integrity and the great value of his vehicles.

Wouldn't go anywhere else

by from Franklin, TN |

For the past 10 years I have only ever bought cars from Todd and expect that to continue for the next 10 years. I couldn't imagine ever going back to the old ways of buying a car. Thank you Todd.

Satisfaction!

by from Hendersonville, TN |

I recently bought a Toyota Tundra from Todd and was very pleased with the entire purchasing process. I first met Todd when one of his trucks came up in my internet search. Although I did not buy that particular truck, Todd took the time to educate me on what to look for when purchasing a used vehicle, even if I chose not to buy from him. Ultimately Todd found a Tundra for me that fit just what I was looking for and within my budget. I was also impressed with the superb job of detailing performed by John of Todd?s team. I certainly plan to utilize Toddscarteam.com for my future purchases.

My 1st used car experience!

by from Signal Mountain, TN |

Bought my 1st used car ever from Todd. What a great experience! He had a quality product, professional atmosphere and applied no pressure that you see at your standard auto lot. While Todd had 2 vehicles I was interested in, he gave me the facts on both and pushed me to decide what would be best for me. We have had communication post sale and have built a friendship along the way. His business is a class act. I highly recommend.