Toddscarteam.com

3744 Annex Ave #B5, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 888-234-2150

Not a Big Box dealer...

by from Franklin Tn |

Today's auto shopping with all the Internet resources available can be a little overwhelming , I had a Truck in mind and year specific , went to a few follow ups that I got online even went to one of those big Box Franchises that have every make and model available with what seem and endless supply of vehicles , I was going to finance through them, sat down at the "table" looked at dozens of trucks saw a few I liked and ran them and me through the "system" nothing would jive, either the mileage or the year wasn't right for my financing ,well that's what they told me.What felt like hours they almost had me convinced to get another truck of a different make model the whole nine yards , I left there feeling beat and looking like I wasn't going to be getting my truck I wanted , went back to a few online sites I had saved. Todd's website just kept jumping at me , My truck was there. The mileage and price was very low, which to me was in my opinion a red flag in this business , but there again if you take the time to read his mission in this business that he does so well you will understand. His attention to detail , as he says his "OCD" detail will NOT leave you guessing about the vehicle you are looking at,it's ALL there for you and everyone to see , I loved the fact that there were so many pictures of the Tundra , even pics of scratches or touch up areas for you to see, E-mail a couple of times set a time to meet, I also like that part as well he only shows "by appointment only " which becomes a no hassle no pressure one on one experience that you just don't get at the Big Box, Todd puts it all on the table for you up front , I based my decision souly on his website and our first meeting on the test drive, to be honest I didnt need to test drive he disclosed everything about the truck upfront, that's how he makes you feel he is Honest and you Feel it you know he is telling you the truth about the vehicle .I honestly feel I have a Truck that is everything I was looking for and Many Thanks to Todd's Car Team!

One Happy Customer!

by from Pegram, TN |

Todd has been a life saver for me. He helped me to find a van that fit my budget. He knew my budget and what I wanted. Todd did an EXCELLENT job. The van was in great shape and super clean. Just a few days ago I pulled up his site looking for a car. I found one and emailed Todd. I really wanted to make this purchase that day and he made it happen. I love Todd's business motto. He shows you any scratches or imperfections. He hides nothing! Todd is very upfront and you know that the vehicle that you are getting will be a good one. I will continue to support Todd and refer people to him. If you are looking for a honest person to buy a car from then Todd is that person. He will make sure he takes care of you and that your needs are met. I can not say enough great things about Todd's Car Team!

Out of State buyer for Honda Fit

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I bought my car out of state from Todd's Car Team. Todd went out of his way to make this purchase happen. First, the car is exactly what I wanted. It is in great shape inside and out. I contacted Todd about what kind of car I was looking to purchase. I was totally relaying on him to make sure that the car safe, mechanically sound and a good buy. We emailed several time with details about the car and the finances. He always answered my emails promptly. Without even seeing this car, I purchased it because I trusted him completely! He had a history of the car that help put me put my mind at ease .He arranged for transport for the car, paperwork handled, temporary tags on the car. The car arrived at my house looking great! It was also most as easy as if I lived in Nashville. He really had to work for this sale! I recommend him to anyone who wants to work with guy you can trust. The car is awesome and so was working with Todd!

Three Cars AutoSourced through Todd's Car Team!

by from Nashville, TN |

I've purchased two Toyota Tundras and recently a Honda Odyssey van though TCT.com. All three vehicles exceeded my hopes in both quality and price. The follow-up service is something I've not seen on this review board and something worth noting. When I bent the tailgate of one of the Tundras, Todd set me up with a fantastic independent mobile body guy. When my battery went out on the van, Todd showed me a place to purchase a 2nd hand interstate battery for 1/2 the new price. When my rotors needed swapping, Todd used his dealer pricing to obtain rotors and referred me to what types of after market pads are actually factory equivalent pads so I could avoid the Toyota Dealer mark-ups. He really knows the car business in its entirety.

Enjoyed the broker experience!

by from Nashville, TN |

ToddsCarTeam.com is a great place to buy a pre-owned car. We had never used a broker before, but he made it easy. His knowledge of cars helped make the "buy-before-seeing" process comfortable. I felt good every step of the way. He got us the exact car we wanted. I will buy a car from Todd again, and think you should too.

Pat Z from Bellevue

by from Nashville, tn |

Todd is awesome and made buying my 2010 accord so easy! As a female, even walking onto a car lot can be very intimidating(ladies can you relate)? Todd and his team made me feel very comfortable and I appreciate their expertise and honesty. This is my second time to buy a car from Todd & I'm sure it will not be my last. I recommend him to anyone needing a almost new car

Great experience

by from Savannah, TN |

We bought a 2009 Honda Odyssey EX-L from Todd's Car team in February of 2013. Todd was extremely helpful from our first conversation with him. He was very open about how he bought the van and what all had been done to ensure that we would be happy with our purchase. He always got back with us on our questions and concerns. We will definitely be back!

Jerry Maguire now sells cars

by from Roland, Ar. |

I had a nightmare buying experience the first time I purchased a car through a dealer I found on Autotrader. So when I decided to get better fuel economy I looked to Autotrader , more for pricing guidelines than for purchasing. While investigating Honda Insights I looked at a car Todd had for sale. I read his business model and thought something was wrong(no dealer can be this honest). I checked the BBB and read reviews before I finally called. Long story short, I decided to buy. I asked if he would ship the car to me in Little Rock, he said he would and then called later to say if I wanted he would meet me half way in Memphis(meet me half way, is this guy real?). We finally decided to use transport shippers, which was more affordable for all involved. The car arrived and was more than I expected. Todd followed up to be sure I was satisfied and let me know if there were ever questions or problems not to hesitate calling. I will recommend to anyone looking for a used vehicle to contact Todd first.

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Nashville, TN |

I just bought a second car from Todd. This last car is a 2009 Camry and I loved it from the beginning. But Todd wanted to be sure I understood every detail about the vehicle. He showed me the inspection from Firestone so I could feel comfortable about the condition of the car. He even went into detail about a scratch on the fender that I never did see. He had everything organized so well that I walked out of his office & couldn't believe how easy & painless the entire experience was. Thanks, Todd!!

No stress car buying at it's best...

by from Hendersonville, TN |

If you like doing business on a one-on-one level with an honest, forthright person with a passion for what he does, I highly recommend Todd Wittbrodt at Toddscarteam.com. Todd and his associate John, are extremely thorough in the preparation and reconditioning of all the vehicles they sell and it shows. I'm thoroughly happy with my purchase and would highly recommend Toddscarteam.com.