Toddscarteam.com

Toddscarteam.com

3744 Annex Ave #B5, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 888-234-2150

I will not buy anywhere else!

by from Dickson TN |

I cannot convey in words how blessed we were to have been turned on to Todd from a friend. The whole experience was amazing. Todd is honest and up front about everything. We ended up with an amazing car and an amazing warranty! 95000 extra miles bumper to bumper. We bought a 2009 Honda Accord EX-L with 25000 miles on it. The warranty will cover everything up to 120000 miles. I can you tell that it is worth it. The peace of mind is priceless. I will not be buying my cars from anyone else again.

Great Experience

by from Nashville, TN |

We have purchased two cars from Todd. Our first was purchased through Auto Sourcing and Todd found us exactly what we wanted. When my husband was ready for a new car we were able to find one quickly through the great selection in inventory. This is a great, simple and quick way to purchase a car!

Great experience

by from Nashville TN |

Todd went above the usual car dealer duties...he helped me say goodbye to my beloved Miata of 20 years, and the Honda Fit I bought from him was reasonably priced, in excellent condition, and I love it. He's been great with follow-up to be sure I'm happy, and it's clear that long-term customers are his goal. Highly recommend him.

It can't get any easier. Great experience!

by from Nashville, TN |

I located the Todd's Car Team website after visiting used car lots at six dealerships in my search for a used Honda Accord. From customer service and product knowledge to Todd's philosophy and the quality of the inventory, it was clear that buying a car from Todd and team was my best option. If you are searching for a pre-owned Honda or Toyota vehicle, you owe it to yourself to visit with Todd's Car Team. I'm glad I did.

One in America

by from Nashville, TN |

Todd is the One car dealer in America you can 100% trust. He is completely Honest and soooo easy to work with. I've bought three cars with him over the past couple of years. The cars are thoroughly inspected and I've never had a problem with them. He makes purchasing a vehicle a pleasure!

Best Price / Best Service / Expert Knowledge

by from Brentwood TN |

I can't remember ever taking the time to "review" something or someone online before, but I am compelled to do so now. My wife and I just bought our 2nd Honda Odyssey from Todd at Todd's Car Team. (We bought the first one from him in 2008). We could not be happier with a car buying experience! I consider myself an extreme bargain hunter and usually take the time to turn over every rock in search of the best deal possible. I can strongly recommend that you should put Todd's knowledge and buying experience to work for you. He will deliver a BETTER vehicle at a BETTER price than you can find on your own. He actually knows the vehicles he sells and is happy to make sure you know everything about them before you drive away in your purchase. He's also happy to respond to any questions after the sale. I think it speaks volumes that most of his business is repeat customers and referrals of past customers. We have sent several of our close friends to Todd and he has taken great care of them . Todd is a car dealer you can trust. I'm confident we will buy from him again!

Satisfied repeat customer

by from Hendersonville, TN |

I have bought two Honda Accords from Todd and have been extremely satisfied. Todd takes the hassle out of the car buying experience, and delivers quality cars at a good price. I will definitely purchase again from Toddscarteam.com.

Kentucky Byer

by from Auburn, ky |

I hate dealing with car dealerships...but this experience was a whole lot less stressful. The salesman did a very good job and was very pleasant.

Best car-buying experience ever

by from Nashville |

Todd treats his clients with respect and honesty and leaves you feeling great about the entire experience. He freely shares of his knowledge and makes recommendations that you can trust are in your best interest. Todd is great about keeping in touch with you about the status of the transactions and will help you save money in any way possible, rather than adding on little charges here and there that can really add up. His commitment to service is unparalleled and I look forward to doing business with him again in the future. I would HIGHLY recommend ToddsCarTeam.com.

Dr. ReGina A. Ettert

by from Nashville, Tn. |

The expertise of this dealer was quite evident as he clearly explained each button, knob and detail of this car. After searching for a car at several other places, I know that I made the right choice.