Toddscarteam.com

3744 Annex Ave #B5, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 888-234-2150

CAR BUY FROM TODD

by from clarksville, tn |

I have been on six month expedition to find a quality used Tundra and a good price. When I researched, I consistently looked at Toyota dealerships within a 100 mile radius to include dealerships in Kentucky. I also watched Cars.com and one thing that kept catching my eye was the prices at Todd's . I thought he was some small business that was probably a fluke, but the more I read about his dealership ( and believe me I am really thorough with my work) the more clear it became that he is the real deal. I called Todd and from the get go, he was nice and very articulate about his knowledge of the Truck and the process of purchasing the truck. I am usually skeptical of auto dealers, but he is not manipulative in any way but straight forward with you and is genuine about his product and services. Now don't expect the glamorous building with big screen TVs and a fancy ambience that many dealerships use, but do expect a person and business that seeks to take away the stress of buying a good vehicle and a good price.

Great experience!

by from Nashville,TN |

So I was in the market for a truck, preferably the Toyota Tundra. I spent about a month just looking at trucks and the prices. I found Todds Car Team ad for the truck I liked for sale, well I thought it's just another truck and kept looking. My wife reluctantly went with me to look at a few trucks, CarMax all three locations here in Nashville, Toyota and a few other used car dealers without feeling comfortable enough to pull the trigger, it was either the truck wasn't what I liked or the sales people were a little too pushy, this was a major purchase and if nothing I wanted to feel comfortable about what we would be purchasing. So I started my search again hoping to find my jewel, Came across Todd's Car Team again this time I took the time to check out the site. The price was right, the truck was exactly what I wanted and after reading about Todds history I felt it was worth checking out. That day I called set an appointment and my wife again (kicking and screaming) went with me to look at this truck, I had also made appointments to see a couple other trucks .I also took the time to read his past reviews and they were pretty good, so that helped with my decision. Todd was very honest to his word and made the experience so comfortable that I knew I had found not just my truck but a guy that was honest about the way he does business The price way fair and within our budget. My truck was clean detailed and the items he pointed out on his site were the only issues I found with it ( a few scratches hardly noticeable). I deliberately waited a few weeks to leave this review, just in case something came up. Needless to say I am as happy with my purchase as I was the first day. I never leave reviews unless I had really bad experience. I can honestly say it was one of the best car buying experiences we have ever had, my wife was impressed ( never happens) and we left feeling that we had made the right choice. I hope my review helps someone to at the very least take the time to check Todd's Car Team out. They are good people. Thanks Todd Anthony & Kimberly

Honda Accord

by from Nashville, TN |

My husband and I recently bought a Honda Accord from Todd after we referred to him. I must say that his approach to car sales is quite refreshing and we appreciated his honesty. Don't be worried that you are not going to a traditional car dealership. He was very thorough in his explanations of the mechanical check of the car and how it was cleaned. Our car is the cleanest used car I have ever seen. It's like brand new on the inside. It was reassuring to know that he is also a Honda certified dealer. He was patient with us and answered all our questions without hesitation. His pricing is very competitive and he also arranged the loan for us. We also purchased an extended warranty for the car and he laid out very clearly the best option for us but without any pressure. We will definitely purchase future cars from him in the future and recommend to him to any of our friends that are looking for a car.

Great Experience

by from nashville Tn |

i would like to express my experience with TODD cars team .............. simply if you want to buy a Honda just trust Todds taste , he brings clean titled cars with reasonable prices no additional fees like other dealers . he loves his job

Soooo wished I had found Todd and the Team earlier

by from Nashville, Tennessee 37209 |

On December 23, 2013 I met with Todd. Thought the process of meeting someone at a warehouse was a little odd....but you know it works! This is not you ordinary car-lot buying process where you deal with all types of salesmen, financial office and blah blah blah. When you meet with Todd he takes care of you through the whole process. There is no information left hidden. You know where his cars come from, everything mechanically that has been done to the vehicle and the process of on scene detail work of the car. Though I purchased a used vehicle I can assure you when I drove away from his shop you would have thought I had purchased it brand new. I love my car and I am over the moon happy with my experience. I got one on one personal treatment throughout the whole process. I even got to meet his staff and see how they operate. It is wonderful to know that when you leave after making such a major purchase as a car, that you feel confident with your purchase. Since I bought the car right at Christmas and it is bright red my grandchildren and I have labeled it the red sleigh and it is such a SWEET RIDE. Todd and team thank you so much for making my buying such a GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!! It is appreciated!

great person to work with!

by from Dickson, TN |

Todd is the man. He was able to get me exactly what I wanted and at a good price! I will only be referring people to Todds car team and also buying my cars from him in the future! Thanks again for an awesome ride! Trevor C

Terrific overall experience

by from Nashville, TN |

Just recently bought an Accord from Todd. After reading his bio on his website and speaking too him, you soon realize that this is a very unique car buying experience. He is so honest and upfront about every single detail, you are immediately put at ease. Todd values customer service more than any salesman I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to. He makes you aware of EXACTLY what kind of car you're looking at. I would highly highly recommend Todd if you are in the market for a Honda. Not to mention you simply cannot beat his prices. Trust me, my dad and I did A LOT of research online. You simply cannot match what Todd has to offer. Very satisfied customer, Jon

Best Pricing, Integrity, Stellar Customer Service

by from Nashville, TN |

Bought a 2 year old van from Todd 4 years ago in rush. Todd went above and beyond to have the van thoroughly inspected and detailed in our inconvenient time frame. We were pleased with the communication, level of service, and the price - below KBB! Since then I have called Todd with other van needs. He always responds quickly with a polite, concise answer. If someone on Todd's team is able to help with a repair (and they have), he sets it up and has saved us a lot of money without sacrificing quality, probably even providing better quality! I look forward to purchasing our next vehicle from Todd's Car Team!

Best seen to date

by from Smith Mtn Lake |

Most knowledgeable and nicest car dealer I have ever dealt with. I give my highest recommendation. I ultimately did not buy from Todd, but he helped me regardless and when I found a local car that he did not have, he still helped me make a good informed decision. His honesty and integrity are second to none.

Integrity and honesty #1

by from Moneta, VA |

Todd's Car Team was recommended by a friend, and I am so very thankful I found him. I am nearly 8 hours away, and while I ultimately did not buy a car from Todd, he could not have been nicer to deal with. He knew that I was shopping locally and actually gave me the information that helped in getting just the right car. The only reason I did not buy from Todd, was the fact that I found a Red Honda Civic coupe locally that the dealership made me an offer I couldn't refuse, and Todd did not have one. I will certainly be recommending him to all my friends however as his customer service and knowledge is second to none. Definitely 5 stars?