Toddscarteam.com

3744 Annex Ave #B5, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 888-234-2150

Great Experience

by from Franklin, TN |

The experience buying a car from Todd was easy. That is the best word I can use to describe it. Todd pursues quality cars and does a great job of prepping them. Any flaws are clearly expressed so you, as the buyer, know exactly what you are paying for. The prices are fair and clear which relieves any pressure. I would encourage you to shop around widely to compare prices. I could not find a better price on a comparable vehicle anywhere else. Todd was very knowledgeable about his product and does not apply any pressure or sales tactics. It was a great experience and I will be back when I am ready to purchase another car.

Todd is awesome!

by from Nashville, TN |

I couldn't have asked for a better experience buying a car! Todd, is a great guy that loves his job and really takes care of his consumers. If you're in the market for a car, talk to Todd.

Most thorough Auto Pro in the business!

by from Nashville, TN |

I purchased a 2010 Honda Civic Hybrid from Todd. It was the best price with the most features by far compared to everything else. I researched for 2 months before locating this car and bought it the day I saw it. Beautiful car and 5 Star Customer Service! Todd truly deserves the title of Auto Professional. I will buy from him exclusively and have already recommended him to friends/family.

Buy a car from Todd's Car Team!

by from Franklin, TN |

Todd and his team provided me the best used car buying experience I have ever had. I am always cautious buying a used car, but Todd answered all of my questions and provided a detailed list of service records both past and present. I also drove away in my 7 year old new used vehicle with a warranty. Remember, you always get what you pay for! I highly recommend Todd and will buy my next vehicle from him. He's a good guy.

Best Car Dealership Ever

by from Huntsville, AL |

We spent a long time searching for a van and found a few excellent dealerships along the way. However, none of them were even close to Todd's Car Team. Todd was very knowledgeable about his vehicles, he was able to answer every question I asked, and he went out of his way to prove all of his answers. He showed us the thickness of the paint, all of the invoices for any work that was done to the vehicle, and also showed us any cosmetic flaws. The most impressive part of the experience was Todd's willingness to do anything that was necessary to make us comfortable with the purchase. I wanted to have my mechanic inspect the vehicle, but I lived 2 hours from Nashville. To accommodate this, Todd allowed me to write whatever language I wanted into the contract to allow me to return the vehicle for a full refund with no questions asked if I was unsatisfied with the inspection. Ultimately, the inspection didn't find a single flaw. I don't know if it's possible to find a more honest and more reliable car dealer. I hope I'm able to buy all of my future vehicles from Todd's Car Team.

The Man to see if buying 'Used' !

by from Jacksonville, Alabama |

Have purchased two Hondas from ToddsCar Team. First off, if you have narrowed your search to a Honda, this is the place to go. We all dread the car dealerships where they prey on you like vultures on a piece of meat! They are all the same, you can't escape it. Having visited Todd's website, I was intrigued and skeptical at first. I thought all his straight-forwardness was too good to be true. No one sells cars like this in todays world ! Folks, he is the real deal. His prices are far better than any dealership around. What was most important to me was that he will tell you EXACTLY what is wrong with the car you are buying. Doesn't hide anything. Not that he has to. Most of his cars are low mileage and in top shape when he gets them in. He has more knowledge of Honda automobiles than any dealership I've dealt with. Another huge selling point for me was that he doesn't pile on the ridiculous fees that all dealers love to do. If you want a used car-buying experience minus the stress...Todds is the place to visit. By the way...I may be a three-peat customer !

Best car buying experience

by from Ashland City, TN. |

I had a very pleasant buying experience with Todd. I purchased a 2011 Honda Accord and I love it! I found Todd's Car Team online, I read all of the information from his webpage. I will admit I was reluctant, because I was going alone, hadn't purchased a car from this type of establishment and just wasn't sure whether it would be as described. I can truly say, it was exactly as described. Upon arriving and meeting Todd, I was put at ease very quickly. He is so down to earth, not the suit and tie car salesman at all. His office was small, clean, casual and he had alot of pictures of his family, which I like. He thoroughly explained how he runs his business, what he expects from his employees, how he obtains his vehicle, what qualities he looks for and all other aspects of his buiness. While in his office he even let me observe his bidding process. I think Todd has met his calling. I like his small business feel,the one on one customer service, the way he intereacts with his employees and the fact that he is very personable. I would like to think that I am not the only person to stress instead of getting excited about the car buying process. I do feel that Todd tried to make the whole process a little less stressful. I finally found the car I was looking for. Many thanks to Todd and his team, keep up the good work,

One Of A Kind Dealer

by from Nashville, TN |

I couldn't say enough good things about Todd, he is truly a one of a kind salesman. He is the kind of person who goes above and beyond to not only make sure you are satisfied with your purchase but also walks you through every detail to help you make an informed decision. We've purchased two vehicles from Todd's Car Team now, and we will be back in the future. If anyone asks, I send them to Todd.

Highly Recommend

by from Nashville, TN |

We had a great experience with Todd ? he made the whole process of buying a car easy and painless. I?ve never felt more at ease after such a large purchase ? we knew we got the best value for the car possible thanks to Todd?s professional and honest service. He gave us thorough explanations and made sure we understood all aspects of the process. He is very honest and upfront about the cars, we never felt pressured and there was no up-selling of any kind. He takes excellent care of the cars & customers alike. This was such a different experience from buying from a dealership ? we will never go back! We highly recommend using Todd, you will absolutely be satisfied!

Honest, Caring and Trustworthy Team!

by from Nashville, TN |

Todd really went the extra mile when helping me purchase my car. Being my first automotive purchase, I was extremely anxious and full of questions every visit we had together. I never felt rushed or pushed around and I appreciated his eagerness to demonstrate how one can truly assess the value of a used vehicle. His team works hard to make sure the defects are disclosed to the consumer and that the car has been brought up to high-quality (read: like new) standards. In addition, having Todd process the loan documentation and prepare the title and registration makes the process super easy. My only "complaint" is that Todd is non-negotiable on pricing. To be clear and fair, he 100% discloses that on his website and for many, this removes the stress of purchasing a car. I bought a car with Todd and am happy I did so! I would absolutely recommend Todd's Car Team for anyone looking for a quality used vehicle and an honest, caring, trustworthy company.