Toddscarteam.com

3744 Annex Ave #B5, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 888-234-2150

How Car Buying Should Be

by from Nashville, TN |

If everyone who sold cars was like Todd, car salesmen would have a good name. I recommend Todd's Car Team without reservation. I could not be more pleased with the vehicle I bought and the exprience I had buying from Todd.

Amazing!

by from Nashville, TN |

Hands down - best customer service experience I've ever had. I showed up to look at a vehicle. Most sales people would just show you the car and try and get you for as much money as they could. Not Todd. Before we ever even got in the vehicle, he told me about himself and his business, showed me receipts of any and all the work he had done to the vehicle, showed me what all of the buttons and gadgets inside the car did and how the seats worked. He has a no haggle policy, but his cars are so mechanically sound and already reasonably priced, that even after looking online for something similar and finding them all much much higher, I knew I was getting a good deal. I would send anyone I knew to buy a car from Todd and will be back to buy my next car!

Incredible Service, Incredible Vehicle

by from Franklin, TN |

Purchasing a vehicle from Todd is as smooth as you could possibly think. He was very honest, thorough, and professional. He was extremely knowledgeable about his vehicles and had a teacher's mentality in educating me about the whole car buying experience. I would strongly recommend looking at his inventory and even more strongly recommend

Auto Sourcing Service from Todd was GREAT!

by from Apison, TN |

We used Todd's Auto Sourcing service and were very pleased with the process. A friend who had previously purchased two of Todd's cars recommend him to us. We knew exactly what we wanted down to every detail and we tried finding the vehicle we wanted via dealerships and online searches for about 2 months. They would all sell so quickly that we always missed out. Then those dealerships hounded us wanting us to consider something else with them. Let's just say that working with regular car dealers got old very quickly. So we decided to give Todd's process a shot. He told us right away that finding what we wanted would not be a quick find. It took about 8 weeks, but we now have pretty much exactly what we wanted. We choose to compromise on a few of the details we wanted, but there was never any pressure from Todd. His detail team did a great job and we are very happy with the end result and would highly recommend Todd to anyone wanting to avoid the hassle and frustration of dealing with regular car dealerships. His attention to detail is awesome and he is very up front and leaves all the decisions to you without any pressure. We will never go back to a regular dealership again and will not hesitate to use Todd again in the future!

Great Used-Car-Buying Experience

by from Cookeville, TN |

As with most people, I have always hated the experience of buying a used car. However, Todd made it a thoroughly enjoyable experience. I not only got a good deal on my Honda Pilot, but I also learned a lot about used cars and things to look for in my future used car buying experiences - which I plan on it being with Todd! Thanks, Todd!

Great car buying experience!

by from Clarksville, TN |

I bought a 2011 Honda Civic from Todd. The whole experience was great. I contacted Todd about the Civic and made an appointment to test drive it. When I arrived the car was out front waiting to inspect and drive. The car was immaculate, drove wonderfully and it seemed more like a new car that a used car with 43000. Todd goes out of his way to make sure you understand the history and condition of the car. Overall best way to buy a used car.

Great transaction. Couldn't have been any better.

by from Nashville, TN |

Thank you for making it so easy. The pictures and descriptions were absolutely accurate. I knew all I needed to about the car before I got there.

Amazing Car Buying Experience!!!

by from Memphis, TN |

WOW! Truly an amazing car buying experience!! We found the car online and worked with Todd via phone and email. We drove from Memphis to buy the car. He was SO thorough and upfront about everything. No surprises. We have never had a car-buying experience like this before and we will buy all our future cars from Todd. We even sent my parents to him for their next car!

Awesome car buying experience!

by from Nashville, TN |

Todd took great care of us! It truly was an enjoyable experience. Todd and his team are knowledgeable, patient and dedicated to their profession. We love our Toyota Tundra and would buy another vehicle from Todd in a heartbeat!

Holy cow! Now that's how you buy a car.

by from Portland, TN |

Buying from Todd's Car Team was such a eye opening experience, it's what I always dreamed buying a used car could be like. I promise you, you won't go wrong if you choose to buy a car from him. The Fateful discovery of Todd's Car Team saved me more than 1500 on what CarMax was going to charge me for a lesser car. What had happened is that I had totaled my original car and my insurance company payout was less than I had hoped but thanks to Todd I was able to get a better car for less money. The guy is just so darn honest especially in a world where honesty is considered a dirty word. I was stunned when he went around the car I was interested in and pointed out all of its flaws, I mean those tiny little nicks that you would never notice. I'll be honest. Todd is a God fearing man who lives by the golden rule and there is much on this subject he does not share. Todd has a very high energy ADHD type of personality and when he focuses that energy on getting you the best car at the best price stand back and prepare to be bowled over. There's nothing it seems that he is not willing to do to insure you the best car buying experience of your life. Just one big example is when it was discovered on one of his inspections that the rear suspension on the car, I was buying, was out of line he ended up replacing a 500 dollar part at his loss. I mean who does that? He lost most of his profit right there. And his prices are bottom line and with non of those last minute surprise document fees, dealer fees, or prep fees. He is totally transparent and desires 100% customer satisfaction. He not only answered all my questions before I could ask he answered some I hadn't even thought of. I can say I trust Todd's honesty and integrity to the point that I would be willing to buy a car from him sight unseen. Once you experience Todd's car Team you will never go back to your old ways of buying cars!