Toddscarteam.com

3744 Annex Ave #B5, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 888-234-2150

An Awesome Experience!

by from Knoxville, TN |

Todd is one of the classiest guys I've met in a long time. He is very honest about his cars and does not try to haggle a customer. He was great to work with when my wife and I purchased a Toyota Tundra from him. We loved the experience and will definitely be back again.

Best car buying experience!

by from Nashville, TN |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had! Todd is very honest about every detail along the way and his team was wonderful. A few weeks after I bought the car, I returned to pick up my license plate and his right-hand man, John, went out of his way to help me out with a small issue that wasn't even "his problem" but he wanted to make sure I was completely happy with my car and did it out of the kindness of his heart. I will definitely be recommending Todd's car team to friends and family.

Easiest most honest car deal I've ever made

by from Clarksville Tn |

Todd whom is the owner took me through the whole buying process himself. Every flaw & repair to the vehicle was gone over thoroughly. I could tell that Todd has a passion for what he does, which is why I love dealing with him. I will be buying from him again in the future. Thanks Todd's Car Team.

car shopping at Todd's = success

by from Nashville, TN |

I've never been a fan of large dealerships with salespeople breathing down your neck pressuring you to buy the most expensive ride. When it was time for me to buy a new (used) car, I wasn't looking forward to it! However, when my mom took me Todd's Car Team I was pleasantly surprised. Todd was extremely kind and never once made me feel pressured. He was beyond knowledgable about each car he had to offer. He was upfront and honest with me from the start! I got a wonderful deal on a beautiful black CRV that I absolutely love! My parents also bought a car from Todd and are very satisfied with their purchase and service. Todd is very helpful and really caters to his customers. I would definitely reccomend Todd's Car Team to anyone looking to purchase a car, and I will continue to keep him in my contacts for any future car needs!

Buying from Todd

by from Fairview, TN |

I had a great truck buying experience with Todd. I was hesitant at first because I have always purchased from the big dealers. (Toyota, Dodge, Chevrolet) Todd was great and explains every aspect of his business. He is very through and makes the buying experience easy. During the purchasing of the truck...I felt confident I was buying from someone that cares about doing the right things. I for sure will visit Todd's website on the next car I buy.

Great seller

by from Oxford, MS |

Todd has a well-run, thorough operation and a great inventory. His attention to detail makes for maximum transparency. Highly recommended.

Absolute best car buying experience

by from Franklin, TN |

It is very rare these days to find people who both 'do the right thing' and are successful. My car buying experience at Todd's Car Team was more than just a 'car buying experience'. It was also an affirmation that small businesses like Todd's can 1) offer a great car 2) offer a great price 3) bring fundamental change to an industry that desperately needs it. Another really special thing about Todd and his unique business model is he makes us (the consumer) educated and informed. After my purchase, I drove off of his lot with more knowledge about the auto-industry than what I could have ever found on Google or read in a book. I'd encourage anyone to just visit Todd... once you make the visit, you will understand that what he is doing is unique to the industry and is great for the consumer.

What a great experience!!

by from Hendersonville, TN |

I just bought a used Honda Pilot for my wife from Todd. This was the best car buying experience that I have ever had. The thing that sold me on Todd was his attention to detail. He took the time to explain his process of selecting, buying, and preparing his cars. He goes the extra mile in so many ways. I have never seen anyone do it this way. Todd desires to have 100% customer satisfaction and that is what he got from me. Not only will I use him again but I will refer everyone to him. I am very happy and so is my wife!

2nd remarkable car buying experience!!!

by from Nashville TN |

Thank you Todd and Team! Love my new previously owned Honda CRV. As with my first purchase, you made the process simple, seamless, honest and quick! I am happy to recommend you and your business. I hope to have this car for a few years (just like the 1st one) and will contact you when it is time again. Thank you, thank you!

Great experience buying a car.

by from Dickson, TN |

Todd's honesty and customer survice helped make the experience of buying a car very ejoyable for us. His appointments allow plenty of time to deal directly with his customers with no interuptions. Todd takes time to explaine how/where he buys his vehicles, his inspection and detailing process, and a complete examination of the vehicle you are interested in. His vehicles are so clean that you would think they're new! His "no haggle" pricing reflects his attitude of offering the best price at that time. Buying a car can be a stressful time. With Toddscarteam, you know you're getting a great vehicle that has been thoroughly inspected, cleaned, and priced right.