Toddscarteam.com

3744 Annex Ave #B5, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 888-234-2150

Great experience.

by from Nashville, TN |

I had been looking for a Honda Odyssey for a while now through lots of different sources (dealerships, online, private party, etc)...I had been told about Todd from someone a few years ago and had been watching his site too. So when I finally found the van I wanted on his site, I contacted him. My husband and I met him at his business and found the process to be the most pleasant car buying experience ever. Nice guy. No stress. Lots of info. Great price. Very professional. And very trustworthy. I appreciated all the attention to detail he puts in his cars...only buying the best. I felt confident buying from him --- and we all love our new ride. I only wished I had done it sooner. Thank you, Todd.

Nothing but good things to say!

by from Clarksville, TN |

We had a fantastic experience working with Todd and his team. Todd was extremely thorough with his pictures and description of the vehicle that we purchased. He was true to his word, offered a great vehicle under book value and gave us top dollar for our trade. We were in and out very quickly and would recommend doing business with him to anyone.

Great experience

by from Nashville, TN |

Easily the best car buying experience that I have had. Todd is great to work with and his cars are top notch.

Great car-buying experience!

by from Franklin, TN |

We bought a Honda Odyssey from Todd four years ago and were originally attracted by his fair prices. We then learned he didn't charge any additional fees (just tax and title), he only purchased cars from areas that do not have heavily salted roads (i.e., the Northeast) so that the body wouldn't rot away a year after purchasing, and his prices were still just as low, if not lower, than the best I could find anywhere else. Todd was up front about every blemish on the car, and even spent a solid 1-2 hours taking the car to the body shop with me because of a broken bumper clip (on top of the 3 hours he spent with us going over everything about the car and walking us through the purchase). Our experience was so good, that when I went to look for a Toyota Tundra, Todd was again the best value I could find anywhere, even in other states. I ended up buying a Tundra from him a month ago and had the same fantastic experience. His prices are extremely fair. His website is full of every bit of information you would need. He takes care of his clients and takes the time you would want someone to take with you when you're buying a used car. As "used car salesman" go, Todd is actually one you can trust.

Just what we were looking for!

by from Nashville, TN |

Great experience with Todd. Very knowledgable and prepared concerning our mini-van. Also very accessible and helpful when (a) we were learning to operate our vehicle and its accessories, and (b) we were working to transfer titles/registration/etc. I trusted his Honest presentation and we are enjoying our mini-van thus far (1.5 months from purchase). His website is very helpful. His staff is friendly. The other customers we met appeared pleased that they were in good hands. Keep up the good work, Todd! Sincerely,

What a relief!

by from Nashville, TN |

In the world of so many internet research options, I was completely frustrated trying to find just the right vehicle. I would search on line for hours, find just the right car, track down a salesman only to find the car was "sold just yesterday". Now, enter Todd's car team.. who stepped in, took our criteria and found the car, bought it, delivered it... all while communicating perfectly. What a relief to have a partner on the hunt that can pull the trigger on the perfect car and let you keep working on the rest of your daily life. Thanks so much, Todd. kd

Awesome Car-buying Experience

by from Nashville, TN |

FANTASTIC CAR-BUYING EXPERIECNE!!! This was refreshingly honest, straight-forward, and fast moving process. I'd been to a ton of the car dealers in the Nashville and this was by far my best interaction. It was a well-pricded, well-maintained, vehicle and Todd was a pleasure to work with all around. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Great van!

by from Fayetteville, TN |

My husband and I are expecting our 3rd child. We had to have a van and had been looking all over the internet. We could not find anything that came close to Todd's vans. When we went to go and look at the van it was just as he decribed on his website. The buying experience was easy. He answered all of our questions. Would recommend to anyone.

Awesome car buying experience

by from Madison, AL |

Todd has it all figured out! The service he offers is unlike anything I have ever experienced. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we purchased and, unlike some dealerships, he was able to answer all of the questions we had. I have recommended Todd to two people since our purchase about two weeks ago and I will continue to recommend Todd to anyone I know who is looking for a vehicle. And I will definitely be doing business with him again.

Great buying experience!

by from Nashville, TN |

Buying a vehicle from Todd and his team was a great car buying experience for me and my family. The entire process was quick, simple, and without a lot of stress. Todd explains every step of the process. He was very knowledgeable about the cars he buys and sells. He was a professional and trustworthy salesman. I recommended him to family and friends. I am a repeat customer and I look forward to doing business with Todd and his team in the future.