Indy Motors

Indy Motors

4080 Lafayette Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46254

Used 888-275-9704

Experience the Indy Motors difference!

This place is a hidden gem!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Ivan is awesome! He was very honest and straight forward about everything concerning my vehicle purchase. He answered every question that I had, offered information I never thought to ask for, and was very willing to work with me on anything I asked for in relation to the vehicle. I have banked with USAA for years. When they offered me a poorly developed loan with a higher APR, Ivan went to work for me and was able to get me approved with a Credit Union that beat USAA's APR by 5%. The car itself had a couple of blemishes on it, but overall, it was extremely clean; which tells me that they know their market and purchase cars accordingly. If you asked for a specific car, they would probably be able to find it. I have worked with Carmax, Ford, Ray Skillman, etc., but I have never had the non-pressure/honest technique that I experienced with this company. The only reason I rated the buying process at 4-stars is because I had to drive to the other side of the city to secure my loan. However, the Credit Union is very reputable and has a partnership with the same facilities that police, firefighters, and teachers utilize. Don't let the exterior fool you, this place does great business and will go out of their way to help their customers. Ask for Ivan!!

Disappointed

by from hoosier south |

Not a buy here pay here lot...they say they can finance anyone..& I know my credit is not that great due to some medical bill issues. They use off lot finance services and if you can afford 40% down you can have a nice car.

GREAT SERVICE!!!!

by from Indianapolis,IN |

My experience with Xtreme motors has been amazing! Everyone in the office and on their team period has provided exceptional service! They have always made sure repairs are done right and with excellant quality! Everyone is very friendly and make buying are the easiest process! Anytime I have had a problem with my truck all I have to do is call them and they are more than happy to fix anything! They go the extra mile for their customers! Definately the best in the city!!

Wonderful and honest service!

by from St. Louis, MO |

After many phone calls confirming info about a used car that I saw online, my wife and I drove with our two young kids from St. Louis to look at and possibly buy a car from Indy Motors. We were greeted by the salesman I spoke with on the phone (who stayed later than he planned so he could show us the car). They had the car ready for us to test drive upon arrival and had complete service records for us to look through. Everyone there was very hospitable, well organized and kind (and understanding of two kids who were tired of being cooped up in a car). We ended up buying from them and had probably the best car buying experience we've ever had here. I highly recommend buying from Indy Motors and will look to by from them next time we're in the market for a vehicle.

great car

by from INDIANAPOLIS,IN |

I buy my car from indy motors few month ago and I am very satisfied.

Very Easy buying process

by from Muncie, IN |

I saw a 2005 Lexus RX330 online and called to get some details on it. Since I am from out of town I did not want to drive there and be disappointed as I have been with other dealers. I spoke with Andy, he was extremely honest about what they had done to the vehicle as far as service and even sent me an email with scanned documents of the receipts. He also took the time to go outside and take pictures on his cell phone and take pictures of the minor scratches and small imperfections that a lot of used cars have and then text them to me. I have dealt with a lot of people over the years and most of the time they just tell you the car is nice and try to get you in. I was really impressed with the customer service. I ended up coming in to test drive the vehicle over the weekend and worked out a deal with Andy. It was nice not having to deal with a bunch of people and managers, he was very honest about the pricing and included a 1 year power train warranty. I would definitely buy another car from these guys. Very Honest and hard working people. 5 stars and definitely recommend.

Don't buy from them.

by from Indianapolis, In |

The salesperson tried to sell me a car that wouldn't start, broken windshield, wrong size battery for the car and the car smelled like cigars. I left without leaving my name or number - no sale was made.

Indy Motors responded to this review

August 20, 2013

Shelby, I am very sorry you feel the way you do. I appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We do offer our trade in vehicles to our customers in order to provide a lower cost alternative to our front row ready vehicles. As the manager, I strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Again I am sorry for your experience. I would like to know which vehicle you are referring to. There are quite a few dealers in Indianapolis which have similar names to ours. Please feel free to call us with any other questions or concerns you may have. Thanks, Andy

Great Guys to deal with

by from Frankfort, IN |

I am the first one to admit I absolutely despise purchasing vehicles, but Andy and Ivan definitely made the process a lot easier. I purchased a 2009 Toyota Camry which was priced right. What I liked the most about the dealer was there was no pressure, It was odd. I got the keys, got to look at the car by myself with no interruptions or sales pitch. It was a nice change. I was also sold the vehicle inclded in the price a service contract, which was a nice surprise. They are not the biggest car dealer (around 70 cars) but they are worth visiting.

by from fishers |

with used cars there is always hidden problems , i purchased my car from indy motors on lafayette rd , i love my car it is an awesome car ,i do thank indy motors for the great service they gave me and I recommend every buyer to go there ,they will work with there customers

by from noblesville |

I stoped over there at indy motors and checked two cars they have that I saw on line , there salews people were very helpfull and every one over ther was very nice I do recomend indy motors even tho I did not buy a car but I will in buy my car from there when am ready.

by from noblesville |