Indy Motors

Indy Motors

4080 Lafayette Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46254

Used 888-275-9704

Experience the Indy Motors difference!

This place is a hidden gem!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Ivan is awesome! He was very honest and straight forward about everything concerning my vehicle purchase. He answered every question that I had, offered information I never thought to ask for, and was very willing to work with me on anything I asked for in relation to the vehicle. I have banked with USAA for years. When they offered me a poorly developed loan with a higher APR, Ivan went to work for me and was able to get me approved with a Credit Union that beat USAA's APR by 5%. The car itself had a couple of blemishes on it, but overall, it was extremely clean; which tells me that they know their market and purchase cars accordingly. If you asked for a specific car, they would probably be able to find it. I have worked with Carmax, Ford, Ray Skillman, etc., but I have never had the non-pressure/honest technique that I experienced with this company. The only reason I rated the buying process at 4-stars is because I had to drive to the other side of the city to secure my loan. However, the Credit Union is very reputable and has a partnership with the same facilities that police, firefighters, and teachers utilize. Don't let the exterior fool you, this place does great business and will go out of their way to help their customers. Ask for Ivan!!

Great service, excellent vehicles

by from Indianapolis, In 46268 |

I'm pleased to give Indy Motors a review of excellent service!!! I will recommend this service to anybody looking for a car/suv!! They will not be disapointed!!

got my dream car

by from Frankfort, IN 46041 |

Walked in saw my dream car test drove had great sales service and the next day drive it off the lot i love my car i loved the great service that indy motors offered me i am a satisfied customer Great people thanks for helping me find my dream car!

great team great service

by from Frankfort, IN 46041 |

They are a great team they deliver quick , love their service great people , i am a happy customer! Love my car and will definitely be buying my second car at indy motors

Larry Brunson

by from Indianapolis, In |

I have brought 2 vehicles from Indy Motors and I've had the best experiences in regards to customer service, price range, quality, and efficiency. I would recommend anyone!!!!

3rd vehicle purchased already

by from Indianapolis |

This is the 3rd vehicle that I have purchased from Indy Motors. So far it s been the best experience I have had in the car industry. When ever you guys stop by ask for the sales man that helped me, his name is Samer. This guys is the best guy to go with he will give you the best interest rate in all around the west side of Indy. Thank you Indy Motors

GOOD EXPERIENCE

by from INDIANAPOLIS IN |

THE PEOPEL AT INDY MOTROS WILL WORK HARD TO PUT YOU INTO A CAR. THEY WILL TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOUR NEEDS AND PUT YOU IN THE RIGHT CAR FOR YOUR BUDGET. FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE GO TO INDY MOTORS THANK YOU

Indymotors

by from Indianapolis IN |

good people helped me to buy my truck I recommend it to all

awesome dealer

by from Indianápolis IN. |

I purchased a 2005 Toyota Sienna which was priced right. What I liked the most about the dealer was there was no pressure, It was odd. I got the keys, got to look at the car by myself with no interruptions or sales pitch. It was a nice change. I was also sold the vehicle inclded in the price a service contract, which was a nice surprise.

Great service, and excellent cars

by from Indianapolis,In |

I had the most enjoyable experience with Indy Motors in the process of making my purchase. They are great people with a variety of vehicles. I would recommend anybody who is looking to buy a vehicle to go to Indy Motors!!

Excellent Service

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I came in looking for the car of my dreams and found it. Samer was very attentive and answered all my questions and I drove off in the car of my dreams the same day. I came back a few days later because I noticed a few small issues with the car and he made sure I was taken care of. I will purchase my future cars from here.