Grote Automotive

1630 N Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805

Used 260-422-5000 Used 260-422-5000

Awesome staff, awesome cars, awesome service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I contacted Grote to check into purchasing my next vehicle. From the time I called and walked out of the door everyone was super nice. Tanya reassured me all of their salesmen are great to work with. I appreciated the reassurance and friendly smile. I got the opportunity to work with Josh. He was super friendly and made the experience a pleasant one. He took the time to find out what I wanted and how he could best fit my needs. I can't wait to go back and pick up my car and for all future vehicle needs Grote will be the place I go and send all interested buyers I know! Thanks to all of the staff at Grote Automotive.

Outstanding Experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Professional, Friendly, Courteous, Knowledgeable, Teamwork. I could go on and on about my experience with Randy, my salesman, and the rest of the staff at Grote Automotive. I never expected I would walk in, ask to see a vehicle I found on their online inventory and drive it away within four hours. Randy, my salesman, the sales manager, and Kris the finance person helped me every step of the way, from application, credit check, trade in, and financing. My experience at Fort Wayne Grote Automotive was Outstanding! A new Standard of car sales and customer service has been established by this team! They bent over backwards to help me get the vehicle I wanted. CONGRATULATIONS for a Job well done, Mr. Fred Grote, for putting together an All-Star Team and bringing car sales to a NEW STANDARD in Fort Wayne, IN! GROTE AUTOMOTIVE Team ranks No.1 in my book. I intend to recommend them to everyone I know or meet who may be looking to buy or trade vehicles.

HORRIBLE BUSINESS TERRIBLE FIANCIAL DEPT!!!!!!!!

by from fort wayne Indiana |

they have ruined my credit rating and has asked me to come back for a 4th time to sign or drop off paperwork!!!!! The last time stating they lost the paperwork. I will never do business with this business again!!!! The financial dept. does not know what they are doing. Maybe some management overview would be the thing to do!

never again

by from fort Wayne in |

Horrible horrible can't fix anything right even if they send it out and they are definitely theifs enough said before I go back and act a fool

Jason Gray is A-1

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I went to Grote Automotive about 2 weeks ago and meet Jason, right off back he was really coo and welcoming in which some sale men aren't. We talked for a bit; he got to know me and vice verse. He showed me some nice cars and they were decent, but that car I truly wanted was a dodge Charger. It seemed it would be possible to get, but with a 2 day process and a promise from him right off back that I would get that car. He made it possible. He's the coolest guy you'll meet their, he even brought me lunch before I drove away in my car. Jason Gray is A-1!!!!

A New Standard

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

From the point I looked over the Inventory online through the point I drove away in a better car..... my experience at Fort Wayne Grote Automotive was next to PERFECT! A new Standard of car sales and customer service has been established by this team! I received excellent service from my sales guy David, Jim was a huge help with my trade, Derrick supported my concerns and Kris in Finance was thorough with my questions! Job well done to Mr. Fred Grote for putting together an All-Star Team and bringing car sales to a NEW STANDARD in Fort Wayne, IN! #RespectTheStandard

Unsatisfied Customer

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

They started off lying right off the bat. Called and spoke with Brenda, asked if they could even help me before driving all the way out there. I explained I had no credit, no cosigner, very little down payment. Brenda stated that was not a problem they could help me. So I drive all the way out there for them to tell me they could not help me. What a waste of time and Brenda lied about ever talking to me. I guess I made the whole thing up just so I could waste my time.

Very pleased customer

by from Monroeville, IN |

I purchased my vehicle in May it was time for its oil change. I had some other questions besides this needing done. They got me in for my oil change very quickly and answered all of my other questions. They were very friendly and polite. I will not hesitate to take my vehicle back there again

Great experience, great service. Thanks Lenn!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I had a great experience with them! Not only did Lenn get us the type of vehicle desired, but he also helped us to get the payments we wanted! The two year warranty is amazing, and they did not waste any time when it came to signing the papers. It all went so very smoothly and we are just so happy with our purchase! You guys were awesome, and we WILL come to you next time we need another vehicle!

Their after sales support is excellent.

by from FORT WAYNE, IN |

Their after sales support is excellent. They have a very strong support team and their service never fails.