Grote Automotive

Grote Automotive

1630 N Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805

Used 866-918-9731

For The People!

Awesome staff, awesome cars, awesome service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I contacted Grote to check into purchasing my next vehicle. From the time I called and walked out of the door everyone was super nice. Tanya reassured me all of their salesmen are great to work with. I appreciated the reassurance and friendly smile. I got the opportunity to work with Josh. He was super friendly and made the experience a pleasant one. He took the time to find out what I wanted and how he could best fit my needs. I can't wait to go back and pick up my car and for all future vehicle needs Grote will be the place I go and send all interested buyers I know! Thanks to all of the staff at Grote Automotive.

never again

by from fort Wayne in |

Horrible horrible can't fix anything right even if they send it out and they are definitely theifs enough said before I go back and act a fool

Jason Gray is A-1

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I went to Grote Automotive about 2 weeks ago and meet Jason, right off back he was really coo and welcoming in which some sale men aren't. We talked for a bit; he got to know me and vice verse. He showed me some nice cars and they were decent, but that car I truly wanted was a dodge Charger. It seemed it would be possible to get, but with a 2 day process and a promise from him right off back that I would get that car. He made it possible. He's the coolest guy you'll meet their, he even brought me lunch before I drove away in my car. Jason Gray is A-1!!!!

A New Standard

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

From the point I looked over the Inventory online through the point I drove away in a better car..... my experience at Fort Wayne Grote Automotive was next to PERFECT! A new Standard of car sales and customer service has been established by this team! I received excellent service from my sales guy David, Jim was a huge help with my trade, Derrick supported my concerns and Kris in Finance was thorough with my questions! Job well done to Mr. Fred Grote for putting together an All-Star Team and bringing car sales to a NEW STANDARD in Fort Wayne, IN! #RespectTheStandard

Unsatisfied Customer

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

They started off lying right off the bat. Called and spoke with Brenda, asked if they could even help me before driving all the way out there. I explained I had no credit, no cosigner, very little down payment. Brenda stated that was not a problem they could help me. So I drive all the way out there for them to tell me they could not help me. What a waste of time and Brenda lied about ever talking to me. I guess I made the whole thing up just so I could waste my time.

Very pleased customer

by from Monroeville, IN |

I purchased my vehicle in May it was time for its oil change. I had some other questions besides this needing done. They got me in for my oil change very quickly and answered all of my other questions. They were very friendly and polite. I will not hesitate to take my vehicle back there again

Great experience, great service. Thanks Lenn!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I had a great experience with them! Not only did Lenn get us the type of vehicle desired, but he also helped us to get the payments we wanted! The two year warranty is amazing, and they did not waste any time when it came to signing the papers. It all went so very smoothly and we are just so happy with our purchase! You guys were awesome, and we WILL come to you next time we need another vehicle!

Their after sales support is excellent.

by from FORT WAYNE, IN |

Their after sales support is excellent. They have a very strong support team and their service never fails.

Great Service and great staff! I enjoyed my experi

by from FORT WAYNE, IN |

Great Service and great staff! I enjoyed my experience here. Thank you Grote Automotive

Grote Automotive is wonderful in my book

by from FORT WAYNE, IN |

I had made an appointment for today at 8am (5/8/2013) to have the front sway bar links replaced because of the noise while driving with the mechanic (Lee Gillingham) on 4/11/2013 when we had the oil changed. I arrived at 7:54am this morning and was taken care of as soon as I walked in. I got up late this morning and was not able to have breakfast before leaving home. I asked the service Manager if there was a car that I could use to drive down to the Lakeside Café on Coliseum Blvd just a short distance away since I had to eat and then take my diabetic medicine. Mr. Corwin said that Robin could take me down and drop me off to eat and I could call back and she would pick me up. It was about 9:02am when I called, and Robin answered and said she would be down in five minutes. God bless,,,she was! Grote Automotive is wonderful in my book, and my wife and I tell others about this business, to the people of Fort Wayne.

Nice experience

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

I went there just to see what they had and see what I could get approved for. Wasn't planning on bringing home a car. But Josh showed me a car that I couldn't pass up ( a lot less miles than I was expecting for a fair price). Needless to say, I brought the car home. :) Josh and Kim were extremely nice and answered any question that I asked them. Thank you!