Hyundai of Wesley Chapel

27000 Wesley Chapel Blvd, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

New 888-429-0207
Used 866-413-9449
Service 877-723-0530

Where volume makes the difference!

Five-Star Experience

by from Inverness, FL |

I would recommend Hyundai Wesley Chapel the next time you need a car. The receptionist helped me right away and directed me to an excellent salesman, Alan Macias. He listened to what I wanted, took a test drive with me and worked with me on the price. When I had further questions, he explained the process to me so that I understood what was happening. Even when you know what you want and how it works, this process is dizzying. I had an excellent experience at Wesley Chapel Hyundai and recommend you stop by for your next car. Don't know about the Service department yet but I fully expect they will be as great as everyone else.

November 17, 2014

Thanks Cindy for your business and for letting the cars.com shopping community know about your experience with Alan and Hyundai of Wesley Chapel. Congratulations and we hope to see you again!

Awesome experience!

by from Land O Lakes, FL |

My husband and I were mainly doing some research on our options for purchasing a car when we visited the dealership and didn't expect to leave with a new car. We were greeted within the first few minutes of being on the lot and directed to Alan Macias. Alan took the time to understand our current situation and gave us some options for getting out of a really bad loan and into a new car. He was professional, knowledgeable and made the entire process seamless. We were dreading the idea of going through the car buying process, but were truly amazed at how easy it was from beginning to end. The best part was how quickly everything happened. We found a car we loved, talked over the numbers and signed the paperwork in no time at all. We love our new car and this was definitely our best car experience ever!

November 25, 2014

We really appreciate you allowing Alan and our team at Hyundai of Wesley Chapel to help you and your husband get into a new car that you are loving. Happy Holidays from your friendly Hyundai team =)

HYUNDAI WESLEY CHAPEL IS GREAT!

by from Wesley Chapel, FL |

Visited, test drove, made offer, completed ALL paperwork quickly and thoroughly in 2 hours. Last car buying experience took twice as long. This place is GREAT, people are courteous and helpful. Am planning to buy there again soon.

November 25, 2014

Thanks Lester and we hope you enjoy your new Hyundai as much as your quick buying experience. Happy Holidays!

Great experience ! Very Happy ! !

by from Zephyrhills, Florida |

My wife and I recently purchased a Pre-Owned 2011 Hyundai Sonata from a different car dealer . I had a check engine light come on soon and it was far from the dealer we purchased from so I called Wesley Chapel Hyundai to schedule an appointment. They got me in within a few hours. When I arrived at the dealership I was greeted by " J.V. Nicolas" , Service Consultant... He was on the ball and went right to work looking at the vehicle. He pointed out a few things,, Minor Though they were, that should be done and most was covered under the warranty.. I was very impressed with state of the art repair facility and the entire process. The wait was worth it. the showroom was very comfortable and the other staff I met were very friendly !! I am very impressed with the level service I got here and professionalism of "J.V Nicolas ".. and the service department in general.. I would recommend them to anyone ...On a scale of one to 10 I give them a 15..!! Thank you !!

November 18, 2014

Thanks Scott for taking the time to provide your feedback about your recent experience with our service department at Hyundai of Wesley Chapel. We are certainly lucky to have J.V. and thanks for the shout out to him as well! We are here to help you with anything you need!

quick and easy

by from Ruskin, FL |

First pleasant buying experience in a long time. We had spent 4 days back and forth with another Hyundai dealership- I found a vehicle on Wesley Chapel store's website and called them- we had a deal and car purchased within 4 hours which included our 50 minute drive to get there! Sonja and Mark were great- Jasmine in accounting was also wonderful to work with! No high pressure sales- no gimmicks and I got a car I LOVE! Coming back for window tinting...would recommend this dealership and will be there for our next car purchase! Thank you!!!

October 14, 2014

We really appreciate your business and letting our excellent internet staff do what the do best...get straight to the point and rock bottom best deal. We hope to see you again even though it is a bit of a drive for you. Thank you again!

Great service

by from San Antonio, Fl. |

Went into the Wesley Chapel dealership driving a 2011 Sonata and with the excellent sales person, Scott, drove out driving a "new" 2015 Sonata. The entire 4 hour, from start to finish, experience was nothing less than professional and enjoyable. Never knew buying a car could be enjoyable! I would be remiss if I did not also thank Ron and "A" (Alex). You all achieved getting me the car I wanted at the price I was willing to pay while saving me $180.00 a month from what I was paying. A million thanks from one HAPPY, satisfied customer.

October 15, 2014

Wow a new 2015 Sonata and saving $180/mo. We are so happy that we could help achieve this for you and thank you for the kudos to our wonderful staff.

Great sales staff

by from Tampa FL |

Our sales person, Kevin Lin was very knowledgeable in every aspect of the purchasing process, as well as the features of the car we leased. He made everything about the process extremely easy and enjoyable. Highly recommend anyone to request Kevin's assistance when visiting Hyundai of Wesley Chapel.

October 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your business. We are lucky to have Keving Lin on our team. See you soon for your first free oil change.

Mixed Experiences at Hyundai of Wesley Chapel

by from Lutz, FL |

I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Accent from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel on Saturday, May 3, 2014. Here are some of my thoughts and opinions: 1. The Salesman, John Demarco : Great person to work with. He was friendly, straightforward, reasonable, knowledgeable, and honest. He?s a good guy ? I absolutely recommend him. 2. The Dealership in General: The cars we wanted to see were stored on an adjacent, unpaved lot. It was all grass. The ground was wet and muddy. It really seemed like a third-rate used car outfit. Our salesman did the best he could to brighten up the experience and make it as convenient as possible. But it was a weird area to look at cars, especially with my son and fiance tagging along. 3. The Finance Guy: He added extras into the sales contract without talking to me about it, and then told me to sign. His explanations about certain fees were vague and condescending. He shredded and reprinted the contract three times before he produced a version that reflected the deal John and I constructed earlier. As a side note, I want to mention the Service Department. I own a second car ? a 2009 Hyundai Elantra. I bring the Elantra into the service department from time to time. These guys are excellent. I have nothing but positive feedback for the service department. They?re quick and reasonably priced ? even for the bigger jobs. Every single person in the service department is extremely friendly and respectful.

May 21, 2014

Thank you Brian for your feedback and for your continued loyalty to our dealership. We apologize that we did not live up to our 100% customer satisfaction policy during your last visit. With the recent addition of adding Chevrolet to our location it has forced us to move some vehicles to our extra lot and we are aware that it can be less than desirable and we hope to have this rectified soon. If you need any more assistance or feel that any of your paperwork needs corrected please call me directly and I will get it handled ASAP. We want to make sure that we are moving forward in the right direction for our relationship moving forward and apologize for the missteps on the way. Sincerely, John Gauvey General Manager (727)741-5635

Great experience.

by from Tampa, FL |

I was looking for a used car but had some credit challenges. Kyle worked with me and I thought I had walked away with a good deal. A couple of days later the gentleman from finance(whose name escapes me) called me to go back and redo the paperwork. Turns out he had found me an even better deal! Kyle and Dawn were also very courteous and friendly, they made me feel at ease. Overall, it was a great experience. Will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

May 13, 2014

We always love saving our customers even more money and helping with their individual unique situations. We really appreciate your feedback as well and agree that we are lucky to have Kyle and Dawn as part of our dealership family. See you for service!

Convient location

by from Lutz, FL |

Dawn Boyd was my internet salesperson, she was very patient & knowledgeable about the products she was presenting. I highly recommend Dawn.

May 13, 2014

Thanks Carolyn for taking the time to let other potential customers know about your experience at Hyundai of Wesley Chapel. Dawn says "hello!" If you need anything don't hesitate to reach out.

Ron&claire

by from Tampa Fl. |

I have owned many autos,some of them had good service facilities, Hyundai of Wesley Chapel equals the best of them. I am including Acura, Audi, & Honda dealers. Patrick is the best service advisor there is. The other service people seem just as efficient though I have had dealings with Patrick only.

March 12, 2014

We are honored by your kind words and can't thank you enough for your loyalty. We are very lucky to have Patrick as part of our family =)