Hyundai of Wesley Chapel

27000 Wesley Chapel Blvd, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

New 888-429-0207
Used 866-413-9449
Service 877-723-0530

Where volume makes the difference!

Honest people + fast transaction=happy customer

by from Oviedo, Florida |

My husband and I were very pleased with our experience at Hyundai of Wesley Chapel. We drove over from Orlando and expected to be there for hours. We test drove, signed papers and were gone in 2 hours. We couldn't believe how smooth of a process it was. Everyone treated us great from the sales associate, Daniel to his sales manager and the finance gentleman. I would recommend this dealership based on this experience with purchasing a used vehicle.

February 11, 2015

Wow! Thanks for making the trip all the way from Orlando and letting us earn your business. We truly appreciate the feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks again!

FAILURE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

by from Tampa, FL |

I purchased a tire warranty from Wesley Chapel Hyundai on 4/20/13 for my 2011 Santa Fe which I have since traded in on a newer model. I asked the dealership to cancel the warranty on the 2011 Santa Fe back in March 2014 and filled out all the appropriate paperwork with the vehicle?s VIN number, year, make, model, etc. After months and months of back and forth, and having to go through numerous people at the dealership, they finally cancelled the tire warranty. Well, a few months back when my husband got a flat tire on his 2013 Elantra, I found out that Wesley Chapel Hyundai had erroneously cancelled the tire warranty on the WRONG car! They cancelled the tire warranty on my husband's car NOT the tire warranty on the 2011 Santa Fe. So because we had the car towed to a Hyundai dealership assuming we still had a tire warranty, we had to pay a high dollar price for a new tire, which we never would have done had we known they cancelled our warranty. After months and months of back and forth, ignored phone calls, being given the run around, and Wesley Chapel Hyundai refusing to take responsibility for their actions, Scott in the finance department finally admitted that on 4/20/13 Wesley Chapel Hyundai took our money to purchase a tire warranty for our 2011 Santa Fe, but never established the plan and they have been holding onto our money for over two and a half years. I finally received the refund for the never established tire warranty two weeks ago, without an apology - mind you. But despite my repeated attempts, Wesley Chapel Hyundai will not refund me the money on the replacement tire we had to purchase for my husband?s car, and Scott once again will not return my phone calls, and Wesley Chapel Hyundai refuses to take responsibility for cancelling my husband?s tire warranty erroneously.

February 12, 2015

Thank you so much for bringing this situation to our attention. We have researched this issue and our records indicate that we had refunded you for both policies. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal though and we want to try to correct this for you. Please call our General Manager John Gauvey at your earliest convenience so he can assist you. (813) 751-0999 xt 310 or you can email him as well at jgauvey@hyundaiofwesleychapel.com.

John Fenton made buying a car a GOOD experience!

by from Wesley Chapel, FL |

We needed a car, and went to Hyundai several times to look at different ones. Thank God the salesman who came to greet us that first day was JOHN FENTON. He was pleasant, friendly, NOT obsequious or needling. He showed us several cars each time, and worked with me to answer questions in person or over the phone. He gave us tips on finding exactly which features we wanted, and which ones we were willing to do without, using the Build a Hyundai on the website. When we finally chose a car, I called him and said, I'll be there in 2 hours, and I only have a little time. He was waiting when I got there, and facilitated the buying process so that it was as painless as possible. He was on 'stand by' outside the office, in case an issue arose. John's style (not pressuring, not treating me like an impulsive teenager prone to shiny things, but actually speaking to me like an informed consumer) made the sale for me.

February 11, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback about your recent buying experience here at Hyundai of Wesley Chapel. John Fenton is definitely a great asset to our company. We truly hope you enjoy your new vehicle and that we will see you soon =)

Awesome experience!

by from Land O Lakes, FL |

My husband and I were mainly doing some research on our options for purchasing a car when we visited the dealership and didn't expect to leave with a new car. We were greeted within the first few minutes of being on the lot and directed to Alan Macias. Alan took the time to understand our current situation and gave us some options for getting out of a really bad loan and into a new car. He was professional, knowledgeable and made the entire process seamless. We were dreading the idea of going through the car buying process, but were truly amazed at how easy it was from beginning to end. The best part was how quickly everything happened. We found a car we loved, talked over the numbers and signed the paperwork in no time at all. We love our new car and this was definitely our best car experience ever!

November 25, 2014

We really appreciate you allowing Alan and our team at Hyundai of Wesley Chapel to help you and your husband get into a new car that you are loving. Happy Holidays from your friendly Hyundai team =)

HYUNDAI WESLEY CHAPEL IS GREAT!

by from Wesley Chapel, FL |

Visited, test drove, made offer, completed ALL paperwork quickly and thoroughly in 2 hours. Last car buying experience took twice as long. This place is GREAT, people are courteous and helpful. Am planning to buy there again soon.

November 25, 2014

Thanks Lester and we hope you enjoy your new Hyundai as much as your quick buying experience. Happy Holidays!

Five-Star Experience

by from Inverness, FL |

I would recommend Hyundai Wesley Chapel the next time you need a car. The receptionist helped me right away and directed me to an excellent salesman, Alan Macias. He listened to what I wanted, took a test drive with me and worked with me on the price. When I had further questions, he explained the process to me so that I understood what was happening. Even when you know what you want and how it works, this process is dizzying. I had an excellent experience at Wesley Chapel Hyundai and recommend you stop by for your next car. Don't know about the Service department yet but I fully expect they will be as great as everyone else.

November 18, 2014

Thanks Cindy for your business and for letting the cars.com shopping community know about your experience with Alan and Hyundai of Wesley Chapel. Congratulations and we hope to see you again!

Great experience ! Very Happy ! !

by from Zephyrhills, Florida |

My wife and I recently purchased a Pre-Owned 2011 Hyundai Sonata from a different car dealer . I had a check engine light come on soon and it was far from the dealer we purchased from so I called Wesley Chapel Hyundai to schedule an appointment. They got me in within a few hours. When I arrived at the dealership I was greeted by " J.V. Nicolas" , Service Consultant... He was on the ball and went right to work looking at the vehicle. He pointed out a few things,, Minor Though they were, that should be done and most was covered under the warranty.. I was very impressed with state of the art repair facility and the entire process. The wait was worth it. the showroom was very comfortable and the other staff I met were very friendly !! I am very impressed with the level service I got here and professionalism of "J.V Nicolas ".. and the service department in general.. I would recommend them to anyone ...On a scale of one to 10 I give them a 15..!! Thank you !!

November 18, 2014

Thanks Scott for taking the time to provide your feedback about your recent experience with our service department at Hyundai of Wesley Chapel. We are certainly lucky to have J.V. and thanks for the shout out to him as well! We are here to help you with anything you need!

quick and easy

by from Ruskin, FL |

First pleasant buying experience in a long time. We had spent 4 days back and forth with another Hyundai dealership- I found a vehicle on Wesley Chapel store's website and called them- we had a deal and car purchased within 4 hours which included our 50 minute drive to get there! Sonja and Mark were great- Jasmine in accounting was also wonderful to work with! No high pressure sales- no gimmicks and I got a car I LOVE! Coming back for window tinting...would recommend this dealership and will be there for our next car purchase! Thank you!!!

October 14, 2014

We really appreciate your business and letting our excellent internet staff do what the do best...get straight to the point and rock bottom best deal. We hope to see you again even though it is a bit of a drive for you. Thank you again!

Great service

by from San Antonio, Fl. |

Went into the Wesley Chapel dealership driving a 2011 Sonata and with the excellent sales person, Scott, drove out driving a "new" 2015 Sonata. The entire 4 hour, from start to finish, experience was nothing less than professional and enjoyable. Never knew buying a car could be enjoyable! I would be remiss if I did not also thank Ron and "A" (Alex). You all achieved getting me the car I wanted at the price I was willing to pay while saving me $180.00 a month from what I was paying. A million thanks from one HAPPY, satisfied customer.

October 15, 2014

Wow a new 2015 Sonata and saving $180/mo. We are so happy that we could help achieve this for you and thank you for the kudos to our wonderful staff.

Great sales staff

by from Tampa FL |

Our sales person, Kevin Lin was very knowledgeable in every aspect of the purchasing process, as well as the features of the car we leased. He made everything about the process extremely easy and enjoyable. Highly recommend anyone to request Kevin's assistance when visiting Hyundai of Wesley Chapel.

October 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your business. We are lucky to have Keving Lin on our team. See you soon for your first free oil change.

Mixed Experiences at Hyundai of Wesley Chapel

by from Lutz, FL |

I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Accent from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel on Saturday, May 3, 2014. Here are some of my thoughts and opinions: 1. The Salesman, John Demarco : Great person to work with. He was friendly, straightforward, reasonable, knowledgeable, and honest. He?s a good guy ? I absolutely recommend him. 2. The Dealership in General: The cars we wanted to see were stored on an adjacent, unpaved lot. It was all grass. The ground was wet and muddy. It really seemed like a third-rate used car outfit. Our salesman did the best he could to brighten up the experience and make it as convenient as possible. But it was a weird area to look at cars, especially with my son and fiance tagging along. 3. The Finance Guy: He added extras into the sales contract without talking to me about it, and then told me to sign. His explanations about certain fees were vague and condescending. He shredded and reprinted the contract three times before he produced a version that reflected the deal John and I constructed earlier. As a side note, I want to mention the Service Department. I own a second car ? a 2009 Hyundai Elantra. I bring the Elantra into the service department from time to time. These guys are excellent. I have nothing but positive feedback for the service department. They?re quick and reasonably priced ? even for the bigger jobs. Every single person in the service department is extremely friendly and respectful.

May 21, 2014

Thank you Brian for your feedback and for your continued loyalty to our dealership. We apologize that we did not live up to our 100% customer satisfaction policy during your last visit. With the recent addition of adding Chevrolet to our location it has forced us to move some vehicles to our extra lot and we are aware that it can be less than desirable and we hope to have this rectified soon. If you need any more assistance or feel that any of your paperwork needs corrected please call me directly and I will get it handled ASAP. We want to make sure that we are moving forward in the right direction for our relationship moving forward and apologize for the missteps on the way. Sincerely, John Gauvey General Manager (727)741-5635