Kia of Augusta

1770 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, GA 30904

New 866-414-9591 New866-414-9591
Used 877-787-2964 Used877-787-2964
Service 888-902-8694 Service 888-902-8694

The only Deal we can't BEAT is the one we don't know about!

Awsome Experience!!!

by from Prosperity SC |

I want to say big thank you to Jonathan Williams for telling me to come in all the way from Prosperity SC after I went through the pre-approval process online. Then when I got there I was greeted by Quantavia the sales person that put me my first ever new car!(2015 Kia Optima) Quantavia was awsome!!! She really went that extra mile from the beginning until the end! Most definitely will be sending more customers your way!

July 22, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation, Nikki! On behalf of the entire Kia of Augusta family, congratulations on the purchase of your new 2015 Optima! We are glad to hear your trip was worth the extra distance, as Jonathan and Quantavia combined to provide you with the unrivaled car-buying experience we pride ourselves on delivering! We look forward to seeing you again for any and all future automotive needs!

Excellent customer service

by from Augusta,Ga |

Friendly staff, not pushy. Took time to listen to what we needed and worked with us. Didn't feel pressured to make an immediate decision.

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your kind review, Brian! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the no-pressure car-buying experience we pride ourselves on delivering, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

Great Business Development Center

by from Augusta |

Dexter with your BDC department was wonderful. He answered every question I asked him and all through text. I have worked in BDC for 3 years and know the challenges and he rocked it every bit and then some. Great response time, he kept me from driving 2 hours to Atlanta.

March 30, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review, Danyel! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dexter, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

Not happy with the customer service was awful thx

by from Augusta Ga |

Awful customers services the sales team sucks.. Don't buy from these guys gave me the run around about a online credit application that I never got a phone call about.. So u guys wanna sales cars can't tell..

March 26, 2016

Mr. Williams, we are very sorry to hear you were not satisfied with a recent car-shopping experience with us. Your comments are very troubling to us, as they do not align with way we pride ourselves on doing business, and we want to know more about your experience. We wanted to reach out to you directly, but were unable to locate you in our records. Please contact our General Manager, Lance Spence, at (706) 312-9200. We look forward to speaking with you, and learning how we may better serve you, and our all customers, moving forward.

Best Dealership

by from Augusta, GA |

Antonio Buoy was an excellent salesman who went the extra mile to make the sale. Finance manager made us feel comfortable by being personable.

March 26, 2016

Thank you for your kind review, James! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your car-buying experience with Antonio, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

Beware of Buying Used Vehicles

by from Augusta, GA |

Do not buy a used vehicle here. I got pressured into buying a used 2008 Honda CRV when my husband and I were just looking, not even planning to buy for another couple of months. We told Matt H. we could not afford much (I'm enlisted military and new to the area, husband had not started his new job yet), so he lured us in with 0 down and no payments for 2 months (more like 1 month after the paperwork was finalized). Of course, we test drove the car, looked at the history, everything you are supposed to do when buying a car. Yes, I should have taken it to a mechanic, but being new to the area, I don't know any that I trust. 3 months down the line, the AC is just blowing hot air. When we had tested the AC before purchase, it was colder out, so it had seemed to be working. But now, going into Georgia summer, I don't have working AC in a vehicle I pay $300 a month for to drive around in full military gear to and from work daily. When I called Kia of Augusta for help on this broken vehicle I just bought from them, they give me options: A) Refinance the car to include warranty. Except no banks will do that because it's very uncommon and apparently the car isn't worth that much to them. B) Buy the warranty from the dealership at $1200. I don't have that kind of money lying around, and yes I could take out a personal loan, but that's an extra $80 a month on top of the $300 I'm paying for a broken vehicle. Not to mention I couldn't use the warranty for 30 days, just to not "look suspicious". C) Pay them $800 to fix the AC.... again, do I have that kind of money? No. And that amount is them being nice about it and giving me a $200 break. But what's going to happen when something else breaks in another couple of months. No, I'd better buy the warranty at this rate. D) Trade-in and get a new car. I would do this, except we have literally only made 2 payments on this vehicle, meaning we will just owe more money to pay off this car AND get the new vehicle. It's just not feasibly possible for us at this point. Moral of the story, just don't buy a used vehicle from them, or take it to a mechanic you trust before buying. They clearly don't check out the cars as thoroughly as they claim to, and no matter how good the deal or the price, it really isn't worth the headache, stress and financial struggle in the long run. If I could do things all over again, I would have never even walked into the Kia of Augusta dealership. I will never buy another vehicle from them again. And I will warn everyone away from them. Kia of Augusta seems to prey on the young and inexperienced car buyers. If anything, I will take this as a bitter, painful (literally, the car gets very hot) learning experience and never trust another car salesman as long as I live, especially one from Kia of Augusta.

May 20, 2015

Brittany, we appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear you have not been satisfied with the ownership experience of your CR-V. We understand and apologize for the hardship caused by this experience, but we assure you every used vehicle we place on our lot goes through an extensive inspection, evaluation, and detail before even being considered for sale. Although we work to reduce it as much as possible, there is an inherent risk with purchasing pre-owned vehicles. We would welcome an opportunity to speak with you directly to answer any questions you have and work to resolve the issue. Please contact me, Thomas McDonald, directly at (706) 312-9200. I look forward to speaking with you!

world class dealership

by from South Carlina |

I bought my first car 3-07-15 I was very impressed with the customer service and am very impressed with the car I bought The sales man Cerrone Walker was a pleasure to deal with and was the reason i did not even go any where else I will recommend this dealship to all my friends Thank you

March 16, 2015

Sandra, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear that Cerrone did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. He is a great asset to our team! If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Thomas McDonald, tmcdonald@kiaofaugusta.com

Awesome Saleman/Excellent Experience

by from Augusta Ga |

Where do I begin! This car buying experience was the best I have ever had. Right from the moment I parked my car on their lot to get out of it I was greeted by a wonderful salesperson referred to as "Walker". He made this process effortless and fun! When I tell you he made the impossible "possible" would actually be an understatement. He was very knowledgeable, polite, patient and concerned with all of my questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend KIA of Augusta for your next car buying experience, but make sure you talk to Cerrone Walker so he can take care of you the right way! I purchased an awesome brand new car and I felt happy when I drove off the lot.

February 12, 2015

Congratulations on your brand new car! Cerrone is a great asset to our team, so it does not surprise me that he was able to get you set up with your new vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. I will be sure to pass along your praises to him and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Best, Thomas McDonald, tmcdonald@kiaofaugusta.com.

Best car place in the CSRA!

by from Aiken, SC |

Everything was excellent from the moment we stepped onto the lot until the time we drove off in our new vehicles....... The staff was friendly, professional and interested in meeting our needs. Cerrone walker was the best!

February 10, 2015

Christine, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that Cerrone was able to meet your needs. It is imperative to us that we make the car-buying experience painless and efficient from the initial negotiations to the final paperwork. Enjoy your new purchase! Best, Thomas McDonald, tmcdonald@kiaofaugusta.com

Awesome salesman

by from Evans, GA |

I was please and impress with the service that Cerrone Walker bring me when I purchased my Vehicle at Kia. He do not hesitate to meek me feel like it I was at home. He had the time to explain me without lies all my options. Honest and pleasant was my experience with Walker and the rest of the Kia staff. I love it . I will recommend to everybody take a look at Kia cause' there is something great waiting for you. Thanks......

February 9, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new vehicle! Cerrone is a great asset and it is encouraging to hear that he impressed you by delivering our trademark honest and knowledgeable service. Thank you for your recommendations. Remember to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. Best, Thomas McDonald, tmcdonald@kiaofaugusta.com.