Kia of Augusta

1770 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, GA 30904

New 866-414-9591
Used 877-787-2964
Service 888-902-8694

The only Deal we can't BEAT is the one we don't know about!

Kia Forte

by from Augusta, Ga. |

Great customer service at Kia of Augusta. I purchased my Kia Forte at this dealership and have had all required maintenance done here as well. The personnel are all very helpful and friendly.

January 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review of our dealership! We always strive to provide the utmost in customer service and quality to all of our guests, and we're delighted to hear that you feel you've experienced this value each and every time you've visited us. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter! Sincerely, Glenn Mccall, Internet Director, (706)-312-9200, gmccall@kiaofaugusta.com.

I LOVE MY 2015 KIA OPTIMA!!!!!!!!

by from Augusta, GA |

I have been wanting a Kia Optima for about a year now and I almost gave up. I took a chance on going to Kia of Augusta on Gordon Highway and was very optimistic until I met Mr. Cerrone D. Walker. Mr. Walker assured me he would get me into the car I wanted and he did just that. It was truly a blessing meeting him and I am sure I will enjoy my new car. If your looking for a new car; head over to Kia of Augusta on Gordon Highway and visit Cerrone Walker. He is truly pleasant person who care and is very knowledgeable when answering your questions, I can't wait to tell all my friends about him.

KIA OF AUGUSTA IS AWESOME

by from NORTH AUGUSTA, SC |

I PURCHASED MY FIRST KIA TODAY FROM KIA OF AUGUSTA OUR EXPIERENCE WAS OUTSTANDING OUR SALES REP CERRONE WALKER MADE EVERYTHING FAST AND EASY. I'VE NEVER DEALT WITH A MORE FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE SALES REP. MY HUSBAND AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SHOPPING AT KIA OF AUGUSTA MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR CERRONE WALKER.

Great experience

by from Augusta Ga |

I bought my new Kia Optima from Lori . She was very professional , she got my payments right where I needed to be. I Love my New car ! What a Great experience !! I highly recommend Lori at Kia of Augusta !!

excellent service, the best salespeople

by from Waynesboro Ga |

Only great things to say about Kia of Augusta, I ended up buying a 2015 Kia Rio and could not be more pleased with it. My salesperson was Cerrone D Walker.

Great Service (Deon Walker, salesman)

by from Thomson, GA |

I enjoyed the buying experience with Kia of Augusta. Deon Walker made it an easy, fun process. I would recommend Kia of Augusta to anyone wanting to purchase a new car. If you are looking for a car, go by Kia of Augusta and visit Deon Walker.

Thanks to Dion Walker

by from Waynesboro, Ga |

Due to Dion Walker being a great salesman I left the lot with a nice car ! Thanks alot

GREAT SALESMEN

by from AIKEN, SC. |

THE SALES MAN CERRONE WALKER , WAS SO FRIENDLY AND VERY PROFESSIONAL WHEN WE CAME TO KIA. WE WAS NOT LOOKING TO PURCHASE A CAR, WE WENT IN TO ENTER THE SCRATCH OFF PROMOTION, HE WAS SO GOOD, HE CONVINCED US TO PURCHASE OUR SECOND CAR, WE WAS AMAZED HOW HE HELPED US TO GET THE CAR AND HE EVEN BOUGHT US LUNCH WHILE WE WAITED..IN THE END WE GOT OUR CAR AND I ALSO TOLD MY DAUGHTER AND SHE WENT TO HIM AND SHE ALSO PURCHASED HER FIRST CAR FROM KIA..WTG CERRONE WALKER WE LOVE YOU!!

Kia Soul

by from Hephzibah, GA. |

The representative Cerrone D. Walker at Kia of Augusta on Gordon Hwy. was exceptionally great with helping me get my new car. He provided excellent service, he helped in getting me the type of payments I wanted as well as getting me a great deal with my down payment. I am greatly appreciative of Mr. Walker and Kia of Augusta for handling all of my financial needs. Had it not been for the excellent service that I did get from Mr. Walker at Kia of Augusta, I would not have bought another Kia from them, so I am very pleased and happy with the service and help that I received from Mr. Walker and I look to future dealings with Kia of Augusta due to Mr. Walker. P.S. My Daughter LOVES her Kia Soul. Thank You Very Much Mr. Walker.

Great service as always!

by from Augusta Ga |

The great thing about having service in KIA Augusta is they know who I am, always makes me feel like my cars service is important.

January 20, 2014

We're delighted to hear that you think so highly of our service department, Raymond. When it comes to any repairs or service that needs to be performed, we're dedicated to being as convenient and efficient as we possibly can for our customers, and we're happy to know that you feel like you experienced this value first hand with us. We truly hope that you continue to choose our dealership for all of your automotive needs, and we look forward to seeing you again very soon! Sincerely, Glenn Mccall, Internet Director, (706)-312-9200, gmccall@kiaofaugusta.com.

Great service

by from hephzibah,ga |

My car got serviced and washed with in a short amount of time. Great service. Nice people easy to get in and out. Service done right the first time no having to come back

January 11, 2014

We're delighted to hear that we managed to exceed your expectations, Teresa. When it comes to any service that needs to be performed at our service department, we're dedicated to being as efficient and convenient as we can for our customers, and we're happy to know that you feel like you received these values during your visit. We truly hope that you continue to choose our dealership for all of your automotive needs, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Sincerely, Glenn Mccall, Internet Director, (706)-312-9200, gmccall@kiaofaugusta.com.