Ben's Auto Sales

5950 NW 39th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73122

Used 866-706-3311

2005 PONTIAC G6

by from OKC,OK |

MY EXPERIENCE BUYING A CAR AT BENS AUTO WAS PLEASANT, THE SALES PEOPLE WERE FRIENDLY AND EAGER TO HELP AND MADE THE PROCESS EFFORTLESS. IF I SHOULD BUY ANOTHER CAR I WOULD ABSOLUTELY COME BACK HERE. MY OVER ALL EXPERIENCE WAS EXCELLENT.

MR. Al Gee

by from Norman,Ok. |

I was in the market for a car and submitted a request but noone has contacted me in 2 weeks.

the lady sells person was rude and insulting

by from oklahoma city |

My name is matthew mitchell, and the lady i talk to was rude and insulting it was like she was judging me. she told me unless i have 3000 dollars down i couldnt buy a car from there. Then she said do you have it i told her i had 1500 down and she said i couldnt buy a car from there and hung the phone up on me. She and the dealer has alot to learn about people and not judge people on race or any thing else except the person is there at there business to buy a car and she be treated with respect.

Great Costumer Service , Good Inventory

by from Oklahoma City Ok |

This Place Is Amazing , they have a large selection of cars and trucks , everybody was very helpful and friendly , Got A 2006 Nissan Armada From Them And never have a problems with it :)

2007 Maxium

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

The owner of this lot is full of himself and he owes me a apology. I am considering filing a desÁrimination and defamation suit. He talked to me so CRaZy I left upset and in tears. However I visited this lot three times. The cars are clean and John is Amazing. He provided us with the best information and was very attentive to our needs and wants. He even told us the problem with one of the vehicals we were looking at and stated that he did not feel comfortable selling it because it was leaking antifreeze. We drove away happy the first time then I had an issue shifting the gears I called Ben the owner himself told me to bring it back one of the salesman didnt have the issue when he drove it and Ben blew up like a pit bull. He referred to us as you people. he had done a complete 180. He says that if it happens again he will fix te problem but that doesn't make up for. the blunt disrespect.

They are terrible

by from Oklahoma City Ok |

Bought a car a few years ago from therm, had an egr problem that they said they would fix or pay to have fixed, they never did. They said they would furnish a spare tire, they never did, two months later the timing belt broke and cashed the engine. Shelled out another 1500 to fix it after finally recouping from the outrageous sticker price to begin with. They're mechanics are idiots, I had to use my own scan tool on their lot to diagnose why the engine light was on when we test drove it. The mechanic took it back to the shop and supposedly "fixed" the egr issue. Later I found out all they did was remove the part, clean it and put it back, then cleared the light. That was a few years ago, I stopped in the other day to look at an "internet special" even though I was looking at the car I came to check on, I was told that it wasn't for sale. Classic bait and switch. They are a horrendous excuse for a dealership.

Bad customer service

by from Okc,ok |

This place was not helpful at all nor did I feel like they wanted to sale a car Customer service was horrible. We requested to test drive a car and the car Wouldn't even start! The salesman lied to us by saying all the vehicles gas had been siphoned But I sure didn't see him go get any gas instead we were told to come back!! You must be kidding me! Don't shop there!

Their prices are off the roof!

by from OKC |

Not good people to deal with. Buy at your own risk, there are better lots in the city. I always get better prices of craigslist.Stay away from these guys!

Not satisfied with purchase and they didnt help.

by from Oklahoma City, Ok |

Brought a used car from the place. From the moment I drove it off the lot I had problems, They told me that I had problems with the car because of bad gas. I got a gas treatment and everything. Still the same problem, car stopped on me they made me pay a tow truck to get it. When asked could I return the car they would not let me.The car was a lemon and I wouldnt recommend this car lot to anyone. The owner's are not fair or kind. Find a diffrent lot..

I got a great deal !

by from Bethany, OK |

Ben's is the real deal. They have a wide selection, and I got a great and fair deal. It's one of the top deals for the car I found in the metro area.

Do NOT believe any internet ads

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Went several times looking for a car, called to make sure specific car on internet with mileage listed was available when calling (one time less than a block or two away from dealer!). Each time was told car was there. When arriving at dealership, the particular car in question had "just been sold" even when we were practically at the lot when we called. They either had high mileage or high price, but never what was advertised. Do not go there looking for what's on the net!

Ben's Auto Sales responded to this review

February 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. That is not the type of service that we strive to provide. Please reach out to me directly at bens_autosale@yahoo.com and we will attempt to rectify the situation. Again I personally would like to apologize for the way you were treated.