Auto Sales 1

159 W Pennsylvania Ave, St Paul, MN 55103

Used 877-291-4535

Excellent

by from Mound MN |

Jas is not the typical car dealer He handles things in an honest straightforward way. I already have recommended him to others

January 26, 2012

Charles is a very good buyer, I hope the Nokian WRG2 we installed on the vehicle is living up to his expectation. His Rav-4 has really low mileage and should last him many years to come. Thanks again, Jas.

First Timer

by from St. Paul, MN |

This was my first time looking to buy a car. I knew I wanted a used sedan. I compared prices online for what I was looking for. One Stop Auto Care had a great value and many of the makes and models of cars that I was interested in. When I went there the staff was personable and answered my question. Buying the car went smoothly with them as well as the paperwork. I was so thrilled as I headed home in my new car! Shortly after I bought the car my A/C was not working properly. So I brought it back to them and they did an excellent job fixing it. This was a great experience and dealer to work with when buying a car. I have already recommended this dealer to friends who are looking for used cars in great condition!

January 26, 2012

Yes your blue 4 door Honda is an excellent vehicle. Although the mileage was relatively low, we did replace the timing belt and water pump on your car. The brakes were replaced and I sure that you should not have any issues relating to the servicing of this car. Thank you for the recommendation, and say thank you to Jane for the referral for your purchase. Thanks again, Jas

Good Used Honda

by from Eden Prairie |

Over the past year, two of my daughters have bought used Hondas from Jas. Everything with both purchases went smooth and both cars continue to run well. I found Jas to be very straight forward about the cars he is selling and provides good quality cars. It was very important to me for the girls to buy dependable cars which is what Jas has provided. I will definitely contact Jas again when I'm in the market for a car.

January 26, 2012

Thank you for the review. The measure I use for these vehicle I repair and sell is: Do I trust the vehicle for myself or a family member to drive? Any of the vehicle I sell, this is the question I ask myself when I make the choices how and what repairs are to be done. At any given time, myself or family members have purchase vehicles we have repaired and sold. I am glad that I can provide a quality and safe vehicle to your daughters. Thank you, Jas

2005 Camry LE

by from St.paul, MN |

i was very furtunate to buy my car from One Stop auto, i have known this guys since 2006, they have helped me do car check service and repairs for my first car '94 Camry LE.Buying my second car 2005 camry from 1 stop auto was very easy transition. price was fair, the payment process was something i wouldn't afford that car if i didn't come to them. it is way i feel for everyboyd to check this place out. Aad iyo aad ayaan nasiib ulahaa in aan ka gato gaadhigayga One Stop Auto. Dealerkan waxaan isnaqaanaa mudo gaadhaysa ilaa 2006, waxay aad iigu caawayeen in la'iga eego '94 carmy LE oo gaadhigii ugu horeeyay oo aan iibsodo. Gaadhigaygii labaad oo aan iibsado waxaan go'aan saday inay iyaga kaa'iibsado. Qiimaha Gaadhiga aad ayuu ii canciyay, mudada lagacta lagu bixinayo ayadoo ah xalaal aad ayaan ugu faraxsanahay. Meelabadan oo aan soomaray ayay aad uu fiican yihiin. waxaan idi dhihi lahaa halkan isku daya inaad soo aragtaan.

January 26, 2012

I am sorry you brother got into an accident with this great camry. Progressive, was not very good to you, but I warned you about them when you purchase the car. I am sure that you are going to be happy with the 2006 corolla you recently purchased from me. Remember, you need your insurance company more when you have been in an accident, not so much what they can save you when you are purchasing insurance. The diffence in cost between full coverage and liability is usually between 20-30 dollars a month, and be sure to check to see what the difference in premium is for a $250, $500 and $1000 deductable. I am sure you will be quite surprised are the minimal difference in cost. Thank you for the review, Jas.

Great First Car

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I recently bought a used 2008 Honda Fit from Jaswant Teekasingh and could not be happier with the car and the people I bought it from. From the first test drive to the final purchase, I felt like a valuable individual. I instantly went out and put 2000 miles on it because I wanted to drive it so much, and what a comfortable and smooth 2000 miles it has been This was my first car purchase, and I was raised to be skeptical of car dealers, was told that they would always try to trick you into buying something you didn't want. This is not the case with One Stop Auto Care. They are a small family owned business that wants to be known for providing quality Cars. Their namesake is based on their cars and want to ensure the car you buy is a quality automobile. The smaller dealership atmosphere makes the buying process more friendly and comfortable. I can not recommend this dealer enough. A comfortable buying process and a quality automobile is what I received and know that they will do the same for any other customer.

January 26, 2012

Corey, I hope your trips between Northern Minnesota and the Twin Cities have been and continue to be safe and economical. I am sure that the fit has save you a lot of money in gas compared to the Blazer you were driving. You car has very low mileage and you got new Nokian tires on the car when you got it from me, you should be saving a lot of money. I really like the nice red color of this car. I am sure that you should get years of reliable service from this car. Thanks again, Jas.

2004 Pontiac Vibe

by from St. Paul, MN |

This is my first time purchasing a used vehicle. Prior to the purchase I was never confortable purchasing a used vehicle. Doing business with this company has truly been one experience that I've been "sold" into. My previous notions of buying a pre-owned vehicle has ben ruled out! I love the way my used Pontiac, Vibes! One Stop Auto has my vote to being number 1 in used auto sales in the Twin Cities.

January 26, 2012

This vibe is a Toyota under the badge. I am sure that it would last you for a long time. Remember to change the oil on a regular basis. Cheap oil change may save you a couple of bucks now, but you better save the couple of buck, because an engine is a lot more than the savings from a cheap oil change. Thank you for the purchase and the good review. Jas.

Honda Civic

by from Slater, Iowa |

Last June I purchased a salvaged title/rebuilt Civic from Jaswant Teekasingh at 1 Stop Auto Care. The work was first rate and they replaced components that would need to be in several thousand miles (timing belt, water pump, battery)saving me time and money. My oldest daughter has put five thousand trouble free miles on this car and I will be looking to Jas for cars for my other daughters.

January 26, 2012

I really appreciate the business and the review. I am glad that I was able to give you a good car for your daughter. It is going to be a little hard for you bring it back from Iowa for servicing, but I am sure that you will not need any other servicing other than regular oil changes and tire rotation. Apart from that the vehicle should be good, and would be happy to sell your other daughters a vehicle. It seems during the last while, a lot of guys have purchased vehicles which are to be used by a daughter. I am sure that the vehicles I sell are safe and reliable for you or anyone in your family use. Thanks again, Jas.

2002 Honda Accord LX

by from St. Paul |

I just wanted to let you know - I LOVE MY CAR! It handles beautifully on the road and gets great mileage. Seats are very comfortable. I have absolutely no problems with this vehicle. 1 Stop Auto Care, did a great job when they repaired my vehicle after I was in accident. I have not spent a dime on repairs since I got the car about 8 months ago.

April 8, 2014

Connie I still see you driving that 2002 Honda Accord around, and it still looks good. Thanks for the great review. Jas

2006 Toyota Corolla LE

by from Minesota |

I realy like this dealer. is good service.customer service is excellent.

April 8, 2014

Dorjee, Thank you for the review. I was happy that you chose me to repair the Corolla after someone ran into the quarter, and your wife caught the front bumper. We were able to get the car back on the road and in good as new condition as when you had purchased it. Remember keep your deductible at $250.00 so when something happens, you don't think twice about fixing it. Thanks Again, Jas

Rich in Iowa

by from Slater, Iowa |

I purchased a re built 97 Honda Civic from Jas in April of this year. The car/rebuild to the front end was very well done, the paint was excellent. My daughter has put many miles on the car and the only problem we have had was with the air conditioner. I contacted Jas and it was repair, I am very please with the intergrity of this dealership. I will purchase more cars from them in the future as I have two more daughters.

September 17, 2013

Rick, I would be interest to know how the car is running. That civic should last your daughter for quite sometime. Jas