Michael's Auto Sales

Michael's Auto Sales

3501 South State Rd. 7, Hollywood, FL 33023

Used 877-289-7027

Quality Vehicles at the Best Prices!

MISS LEADING

by from Lafayette, LA |

I found an Audi A5 that was for sale online at Michael's Auto Sales, living more than 800 miles away I was not going to drive to see this car. I asked the salesman to walk around the car and tell me if there were any scratched, dents or sign of aftermarket paint work. I told him to be very honest because if he told me the car was clean I was going to spend the money to have a 3rd party inspection done on the car. He called me back an said that the car was like new and that he didn't see any scratches, dents or sign of paint work, so I ordered the inspection at a cost of $280.00.... best move I ever made! The inspection report was emailed to me the next day with pictures of the car and a detailed condition report. There were more than 6 scratches in the paint, several gouges in the wheels, the interior dash panel was bubbling around the key hole port and the left front fender and drivers door had been painted. There was visible overspray on the trim work that a blind man could have seen. To say that I was MISS LEAD is an understatement.... I was lied to. The salesman that was persistent in calling me several times a day to try and close the deal never made a single call to me after the inspector left the dealership....

Great experience, will buy again!

by from Hollywood, FL |

I bought a 12 Nissan Altima from Michael's and my experience was good. They treated me like family and made sure I was completely confident with my purchase. I will be brining my friends and family to buy here. They have a lot of cars that look almost new.

customer

by from ocala,fl |

all i ask for was how do i find reviews about this dealership, the representative was supposively looking got all my info then said a representitive will get back with me. Yea right. i found it on my own and its not good thats why he didn't want to help me.

Bad Business!!

by from Key West, Fl |

I drove from Key West to test drive a car on a Wednesday. Saturday I spoke with the salesman and made a deal. Monday I spoke with the sales manager and confirmed the deal. Tuesday, took off work, got money out of the bank and started to drive to get my new/used car. Received a call from salesman asking if I have left yet! They, salesman and sales manager, told me that the owner did not approve of the sale yet and not to drive up to buy the car. They said they would call me! That was July 16th and I have not received a call. Obviously I'm not waiting for that call. I found a beautiful car at South Motors! I will never go to Michael's Auto Sales nor would I ever recommend them.

Scam Ads

by from Orlando Florida |

Called on a truck IDENTICAL to one in recent ad 4 months ago. Salesman called me back was rude and said I scheduled a test drive, when I just wanted a price. Ratings then said this dealer was not very honest in advertising...advertises automobiles that are not really there. Saw an add today, identical truck listed as NEW ARRIVAL. Suddenly they have no white trucks when pushed ... it sold today just sold it. Uhh hmmm. I would beware of their advertisements. If they are not honest here, I would not trust them on the vehicles they do sell.

Michael's Auto Sales responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Dear Fordfan, Customer satisfaction is our priority and of utmost importance here at Michael's Auto Sales! If one of our employees misrepresented us, we do sincerely apologize. We have been in business for over 17 years and we do sell a high quantity of vehicles per week to many satisfied customers. Some of these vehicles sell just as fast as they were put online and the system does not update as quickly. We are honest and upfront in what we advertise. We would not want to have a car listed as a new arrival if it is not here. Again, sincere apologies and hopefully we can earn your business in the future! Regards, Management Michael's Auto Sales