Michael's Auto Sales

Michael's Auto Sales

3501 South State Rd. 7, Hollywood, FL 33023

Used 877-289-7027

Quality Vehicles at the Best Prices!

FANTASTIC SERVICE !

by from Hollywood FL |

I can honestly say that these guys are the best! they worked out a great deal for me & I felt very comfortable with them! especially with the salesmen James Sanchez! be sure to ask for him. the dude went all out and called me as soon as the car that I've been searching for hit the lot! I came on by and the process couldn't be any smoother. the car I wanted was finally in my hands & I'm enjoying it so much already! Everyone is really friendly & you feel right at home with these guys. recommend to anyone who's looking for a used newer car.

Fast service Great Salesman Anthony good Staff

by from Hollywood, Fl |

Very friendly Staff, Clean place and Fast Service salesman Anthony great help!!! This is our 2 car we buy here i would recommend to everyone

Michaels auto sale number one dealer

by from Miami Fl |

To whom it may concern Michaels auto sale is one of the best dealers that I have visited I will recommend this dealer to any of my friends. I hope to do business with Michael auto sale again

Amazing service overall, great cars , clean place

by from miami,fl |

Quick and easy, amazing customer service , my credit score wasn't that good and they managed to get me a loan for a nissan sentra 2011 , I would recommend this place to anyone who needs a car.

Great Professionalism

by from Miami, Fl |

Lou, Anthony & Miguel was very courteous & professional ! They both were very resourceful in assisting me in attaining the vehicle I wanted ! I really appreciate the opportunity !

Great service

by from Miami Fl |

Great service and customer service. I will love to buy another car from them. And be more than welcome to tell others about you guys.

Great service, awesome customer service, and fast

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

Anthony was amazing he had great customer service and very reliable!!

Great Experience

by from Miami, FL |

I could not of had a better experience. James was our sales person and he was very kind and courteous. There was never any pressure to buy anything. I was approved for financing, and I was able to get an almost new car with a payment that I could afford. I drove to the dealership in my wife's car and after purchasing my new car we had no way to get the new car home. I drove to the dealership in my wife's car and after purchasing my new car we had no way to get the new car home. So, when salesperson drove the new car, I drove my wife's car, and a third salesperson drove behind in his own car so that we could get both cars home and I did not have to make a round-trip to bring James back when salesperson drove the new car, I drove my wife's car, and a third salesperson drove behind in his own car so that we could get both cars home and I did not have to make a round-trip . That was amazing and I would be glad to recommend Michaels to anyone. BTW the car I purchased was accident free and perfect!

great service

by from miramar, FL |

My salesman was very nice and helpful I will recommend friends to visit and to ask for Anthony!

great service