CAG - Austin Subaru

200 W Huntland Dr, Austin, TX 78752

New 877-256-1916
Used 888-507-9404
Service 888-435-6517

Austin Subaru is a new and used Subaru dealer serving Central TX including Killeen and San Marcos

Positive Experience

by from Austin, TX |

I had a great experience from Austin Subaru. The staff are friendly, attentive, and welcoming to everyone. It is also a welcoming dealership that has snacks, drinks, many places to sit, and best of all free loaner iPads. My sales person was Joel McColl, and he was incredibly friendly and helpful. Joel took me on a test drive and showed off the car. I explained to Joel I was on my lunch, so I wanted to hurry, but at the same time I was hoping he wouldn't rush me or pressure me. Luckily neither happened and I was able to get a feel for the car and make it back to work before my lunch ended. I then started the process of researching online, comparing prices, and better understanding the subaru vehicles. Joel was helpful through all of this. Every time I came, Joel was very popular (and lucky for him very busy) but he still made time to value me as a customer and make sure I was still doing ok. It was a good experience and I would recommend this dealership to others. I would give two suggestions. Their website is due for an update. The individual pages for each car are not user friendly and the overall website makes it difficult to compare between cars on their website. Also I felt rushed during the finance and paper signing (they were very busy) and I wish they would have provided the information about warranty and add-on much earlier so I could have researched and made an informed decisions. Instead I passed on everything feeling I would not make a hasty decision. As an added bonus, I also love my new car and would provide Subaru as a manufacture a high rating also.

First Subaru

by from Austin, TX |

Had a great experience. Good folks, everyone stayed late to finish us up and to make our buying experience a plus.

Austin Subaru was pleasant!!

by from Hutto, TX |

Roger Matthews was very professional! I have to admit I do not enjoy car dealerships, but Austin Subaru made it easy. I for sure will buy from this dealer again! Joe P

Best Subaru Service in Austin

by from Austin, TX |

This is the second Subaru Forester I have owned from Austin Subaru-great buying experience last year and I returned to Austin Subaru because of the great service I have always received at this location. The service department staff is very thorough and listens to my concerns and makes sure that I am satisfied before I leave Austin Subaru. Austin Subaru is the only place I take my Forester for any service and routine maintenance-

Friendly!

by from Austin TX |

Nice and easy to work with. Answered all my questions and keep in contact with me quickly. Call for directions - it is a little hard to find - yet in the middle of everything. Carlos B was great.

Service for 2008 Subaru Tribeca

by from Austin, TX |

Service here is always excellent and the staff are great!

These guys are the best!

by from Austin, Tx |

These. Guys. Are. Awesome. John Martinez was my salesman, and I honestly don't know where to begin. He gave me outstanding service from start to finish, and there is no way I would have bought my car anywhere else than from him. If they hadn't had a car I liked, I would have waited until they did so that I could still buy it from him. He treated my husband and I with a level of professionalism and courtesy that I have yet to see at any other dealership. I had visited about 5 dealerships before I found this place (by accident) and I am so incredibly glad I did. I really feel like part of the family, not just a customer to them. John was extremely flexible in helping me out with all my strange demands, and he really went out of his way to make sure I was completely happy with the sale. He even did some things at his own cost to make sure I would get exactly what I wanted. John Martinez, you are an amazing salesman and I truly enjoyed working with you! Don't ever move because I want to be a repeat customer of yours!

Great Expreience!

by from Austin, TX |

Great experience. We just bought our first car and everybody was helpful and knowledgeable. We were able to get a great deal and a loan to help us build our credit. Thank you!

Subie Newbie

by from The Woodlands, TX |

Great experience and people. Drove to Austin from The Woodlands. Danny Sosa was great as was Eddie Hummel (Sales Mgr) and Eldon Bryan (F&I). These people treat you right, no games. Highly recommend...

Great service. Knowledgeable, friendly staff

by from Austin, Texas |

We went to the dealership to do a test drive without an appointment. They introduced us to a sales representative. He got a Forester we were interested in and walked us through details of the vehicle. He pointed out the key points and answered our questions. Then he took us on a test drive. He was very friendly and attentive to the questions my wife had. Afterward, we told him we were still shopping other makes of cars and hope to make a decision in a couple of weeks. The representative called once to see if we had any questions and followed up with an e-mail a couple of days later. As a result, we did not feel pressured to make a purchase. We made our decision, used the TrueCare service which they honored, and the final transaction went very smoothly.

New car purchase experience

by from Smithville, Texas |

Austin Subaru is perhaps the best dealership I have ever dealt with. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. I would not hesitate on recommending this dealership to friends and family. I am very happy with my purchase and plan on buying another Subaru for my wife in the near future.