Torch Light Motors Inc.

Torch Light Motors Inc.

916 Us Highway 9, Parlin, NJ 08859

Used 888-250-1861

What a wonderful environment!

by from scranton, Pennsylvania |

What a wonderful environment to purchase a car. Mike and Jeff were so easy to work with and I got a Torch Light Motors at a fair price. We'll be back when it's time for our next vehicle.

It is an amazing car

by from Ashbum, Virginia |

Torch Light Motors knows how to buy cars. They treated me well through the process, were patient and represented the car accurately. It is an amazing car. Most that have seen it think it is brand new. Thanks for the great service.

This is a gat way to shop for vehicles!

by from Ashbum, Virginia |

I worked with Jeff on both of these purchases. He and his colleagues run a first rate operation. What I love about their shop is that you can drive numerous high ends, low usage vehicles on the same streets on the same day for accurate head to head comparisons. It's quick, easy and ultra low pressure.re These guys have a simple philosophy of getting very nice vehicles, adding a reasonable markup to competitive sale price and selling without the high pressure. This is a gat way to shop for vehicles!

This is a gat way to shop for vehicles!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Our experience was more than excellent. Jeff was not only very helpful. He treated us as though he has known us for years and went above and beyond in helping us with all transactions in purchasing a car. We did not feel any type of pressure nor feel any negativity. We will look forward to purchasing our next BMW from him. Thanks Torch Light Motors!!!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I had a wonderful experience

by from Buffalo, New york |

I serviced my Cars at your dealership and I should say I had a wonderful experience and Mike your service advisory was very courteous, polite and explained clearly what needs to be done! Thumbs up for Mike!

An awesome car buying experience!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

From the moment that I walked into the Torch Light Motors dealership, I was greeted with friendly, smiling faces. Everyone was very pleasant to work with. This was my second time of purchasing a BMW vehicle from this dealership. Jeff was very knowledgeable about the vehicles that I had an interest and willing to make my new purchase an easy transaction. I felt very satisfied that I had gotten the best deal possible on my new BMW. I highly recommend Torch Light Motors. An awesome car buying experience!

Looking forward to future again!

by from Ashbum, Virginia |

Mike took care of me and was very helpful in finding a car that I wanted SAAB. He was quick, reasonable, and very cooperative. Looking forward to working with Torch Light Motors in the future.