Torch Light Motors Inc.

916 Us Highway 9, Parlin, NJ 08859

Used 888-250-1861

Customer service is great

by from Clifton,New Jersey |

We were looking for a ford edge for a couple of months now and after hearing about Torch Light Motor, I decided to look at their website which is awesome and so easy to navigate with a picture of every angle of the cars. You can truly buy a car from just the pictures. We saw one we liked and called went in that day and the deal was done within an hour. Customer service is great and it was a pleasure doing business.

Happy with my purchase

by from New York |

Torch Light Motors quickly found the car I required to the exact specification I wanted. The level of service was great from their staff. They were always very quick to respond any questions I had. The car is fantastic! Extremely happy with everything. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a quality car.

The car is exactly as stated

by from Clifton, New Jersey |

Just made my car purchase and can not say enough about the customer service that Torch Light Motors and their staff provided. The car is exactly as stated and I could not be happier with my purchase. I have no doubt I will be back to purchase our next car.

I had a fine experience

by from North Carolina |

I had a fine experience at Torch Light Motors. Buying a car is a long process, but over all I was very happy with my car and the dealership. I had fun there. It's a beautiful store. I bought a Volvo car. Staff was very professional, polite who helped me during the deal and answers all the questions I had asked. Highly recommend Torch Light Motors.

I got a great deal

by from New York |

I went to Torch Light Motors to buy a car and got more there than I would have somewhere else and I got a great deal on the vehicle I wanted. I recommend anyone who mentions getting a vehicle to look at Torch Light Motors first.

I found them very helpful and friendly

by from New Jersey |

Torch Light Motors staff was very professional in answering all questions about a Volvo car, that I purchased. As with two cars I purchased in the last few years I found them to be very clean and attractive.To say the least this is why when I'm looking for a vehicle I shop at Torch Light Motors first. As far as price I think Torch Light Motors was reasonable.

Review.

by from Toms River, NJ |

Sent an Email, but never got response from this dealer.

Pleased with their service and friendly atmosphere

by from New Jersey |

This is our second car from Torch Light Motors, we have been very pleased with the service and friendly atmosphere. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a nice vehicle.

Very Friendly and courteous

by from North Carolina |

My process with Torch Light Motors was the best service. From the start of the plan to the arrival of the car, I was happy with the service I have received. Scott made sure that I was able to save as much as possible on my vehicle. He took care of all my financing needs and got me the lowest possible rate. The dealership was very friendly and courteous.

They were very helpful, and considerate

by from Clifton, New Jersey |

I recently purchased a car from Torch Light Motors, and was very pleased with the service from the salesman. They were very helpful, and considerate. We are very happy with our new vehicle. I would definitely purchase another vehicle though this dealer again.